Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Freewill [SU]

A reserve for ground please!
    oh hai thur.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdreamer View Post
    A reserve for ground please!
    Excellent! You're reserved! :3

reserv rock for me plz

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllllloooooooooo........ any one posting????

Please don't double post, and I'm going to have to say no to that reserve. That is, until you work on your grammar of course.

Speaking along the perimeters of the RP however; I'd like to get this started around the 1st or 2nd of January. Of course I will give extra time to anyone who still has reserves and to Nightdreamer, who just reserved today.
    Last edited by Mogar; 30th December 2012 at 1:44 AM.

Name: Seth Ambrose
    Codename: the voice
    Special Linked Type: Rock
    Hometown: Pewter City
    Appearance: 6'0 170 Pounds, Seth has a very rough hairstyle with a light brown color and piercing hazel eyes. He wears a very strict all black outfit that resembles a standard police force swat uniform which is always maintained properly with black hiking boots.
    Personality: Seth can be considered a very convincing person that is well spoken and has a way with words. Seth is highly educated and uses it his advantage. Also he is extremely sneaky and secretive. In his mind he considers himself the best at everything he does he has a very big ego , Seth is a strong person mentally and at times he likes to play complex mindgames with friends and foe alike because he wants to test people and see what it takes to break a person down. Deep down Seth does have good qualitys which he mainly shows to his pokemon and the few people that he trust see Seth's truely loyal side which he would do anything for a friend. He feels the need to go out of his way for his friends/pokemon which is Seth's only weakpoint mentally.
    History: Seth was born in Pewter but has been well traveled and has been in each region for differnt periods of time throughout his childhood, mainly because his parents where travveling merchants. He could'nt afford proper pokemon school so he constantly watched older trainers to learn. When Seth turned 15 his parents told him he must go and make a living on his own so Seth which he joined by with a Golem he found while around Mt Moon who he hasnt offically caught they got a partnership of sorts. Seth and Roman (Golem) have been on the road for the better part of 4 years which has made Seth mentally strong from dealing with problems all on his own. For food and money he and Roman do odd jobs like helping build houses or partcipating in more underground activitys like blackmail , being a courier of messages and doing dirty work for local crime groups but now Seth has bigger dreams and bigger plans he has been assigned to handle a top secret mission which will finally make Seth a made man which is what Seth has always wanted is to feel accepted and to have power over people. Since he accepted the job Koji the meinshao was given to him as a gift to make sure the job will be done correctly, while walking around looking for a place to spend the night he found an pokemon egg which looked to be left alone and a Kricetune which seemed to take in the egg as its own so Seth decided to take in both and the egg hatched into Harper the Larivtar and Slicer the Kricetune has became a valuable memeber of his team. Seth and his four pokemon all believe the goal will be achieved at all cost with his training and his pokemon's training Seth thinks that it will be his most easiest job of his life.
    Weapons and Equipment: A grapple hook, smoke grenades , flashbangs
    Anything Else?: top secret

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Roman
    Species: Golem
    Personality: A pokemon version of Seth. Seth considers Golem as more of a brother than a pokemon

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Harper
    Species: Larvitar
    Personality: A sneaky pokemon , powerful for his size

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Kojii
    Species: Mienshao
    Personality: A quick thinking tactial pokemon

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Slicer
    Species: kricketune
    Personality: Quiet but deadly
    Last edited by ger9119; 4th January 2013 at 6:06 PM.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Sorry Ger! I'm going to have to ask you to elaborate on History and Personality a bit, and then you'll be accepted. c:

Bump.

So Some reserves have been dropped due to me vming the reservees and getting no reply, ELECTRIC, PSYCHIC, AND DRAGON = OPEN.

I'd like the RP to begin On the 6th of January (Sunday)

Anyone still working on sign ups will be given a WEEK, VM me if you're dropping out so I don't have to hunt you down.

Bug - River Nash/'Quantum'/Johto Region/Beedrill (ger9119)
    Dark - Reserved for Aura Of Twilight
    Dragon -
    Electric -
    Fighting - Reserved for Billy Mays
    Fire - Reserved for Billy Mays
    Flying - Malorie Weaver/'Oswin'/Hoenn Region/Noctowl (SpyroxPikachu)
    Ghost - Jenson Price/'Boo'/Kanto Region/Mismagius (fango pango)
    Grass - Amelia Watson/’Ecanus’/Johto Region/Leafeon (SpyroxPikachu)
    Ground - Reserved for Nightdreamer
    Ice - Lilith Dian/'Tundra'/Hoenn Region/Dewgong (fango pango)
    Normal - Kendra Park/'Acuity'/Sinnoh Region/Ursaring (ger9119)
    Poison - Conrad Haggus-Wolfe/'Vulture'/Unova Region/Drapion (SpyroxPikachu)
    Psychic -
    Rock - Pending for Ger9119
    Steel - Gage McArthur/'Cowboy'/Hoenn Region/Aggron (ImAnOKIE12)
    Water - Evan Fletcher/'Triton'/Johto Region/Lanturn (OceanicLanturn)
    Last edited by Mogar; 4th January 2013 at 6:08 PM.

I don't have time right now to write up a full form (I'm on here for about 3 minutes), so can I be reserved for Dragon?

I added more into my bio for rock type/
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

@TheSketchQueen: Sure! You are reserved.

@Ger: Accepted!

Dragon - Reserved for TheSketchQueen
    Electric -
    Psychic -
    Rock - Pending for Ger9119

If I take Psychic, can my character always speak in pink text?
    Last edited by chihaya01; 9th January 2013 at 9:36 PM.

Sure! I may end up colour coding Conrad, Malorie and Amelia. Should I put you down for a reserve, my friend?
    Last edited by Mogar; 5th January 2013 at 1:13 AM.

I'm going to claim electric now because I can't type fast enough.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Name: Marguerite “Verisk” Crimson
    Codename: Fredrika and Flandre
    Special Linked Type: Psychic
    Hometown: New Palm Islands, Hoenn (Well, Hoenn is gone and all now so a new island sounds like a good idea.)

Appearance: Marguerite has the common body type for a 13 year old. She isn’t that tall but she’s still a very frightening storm. Her skin is pale and her eyes two different colours, one a dull purple and the other a twinkling blue. Her purple eye was a result from childhood traumas. Her long, straight, black hair falls all the way down to her knees. In an attempted to keep it up higher, she ties her hair in two pigtails with two black ribbons which she then curls. Marguerite’s style of dress is very different for regular Hoenn wear. Instead of light clothing, she wears full on Lolita dresses. Her favourite dress is dark purple with long sleeves and shoulder pads to make her look a little taller. The dress stops at her Knees but fabric still continues until it hangs half a foot from the ground. She also wears long white stockings that end in gold ribbons. She wears red-brown boots with her dress.

Personality: After her childhood issues, Marguerite’s personality changed drastically. First a cute little girl, she later became monotone and cold. To make matters worse, she developed Vrisk, her lunatic second personality. With her mental state barely stable, she can very easily switch between her personalities at random times. This leads to many people thinking of her as aggressive, however, Vrisk is the only one who would actually attack someone without thinking. Even though she is unstable, she is quick witted and prefers to plan things out instead of charging head first. She can, at times, come out as heartless.

History: Marguerite was born on New Palm Trunk, the largest island in the New Palm Islands. Her parents were never in the picture that much since she was raised by a very careless and irresponsible grandmother. A few days before her 11th birthday, Marguerite was kidnapped by Team Rapture. They whisked her off to Johto where they experimented on her to create chimeras, powerful yet dangerous humans whose genes were mutated with those of Pokémon. They failed and in the process created Vrisk who would take over every once in a while to wreak havoc on the world around her.

After being held in captivity for half a year, Marguerite was saved by a rebellious group that named themselves Freewill. Apparently, the entirety of the team was killed off besides one girl; Amelia. Though she didn’t feel anything for the girl, she decided it would be a better idea to join her than return to her home island.

Weapons and Equipment: A bunch of ice picks and throwing daggers.
    Anything Else: Vrisk was created when the genes of an ice type were mixed with Marguerite. Vrisk may be able to use ice type attacks however that it highly unlikely since the mutation failed.

Pokémon Team:
    Name: Eileen
    Species: Elgyem
    Personality: Curious about her surroundings but too cautious to actually search. She usually hides behind Marguerite and avoids battling. Marguerite and the Pokémon grew a bond after she saved it from Team Rapture.

Name: Iceo Cream
    Species: Vanillite
    Personality: Always trying to be cute. He is one of the few that can actually make Marguerite laugh.

Name: Pierre
    Species: Ducklett
    Personality: Marguerite’s silly and clumsy duckling. Ducklett always tries to come off as tough even though she’s far from it.

Name: Beatrice (She pronounces it as Beat Rice.)
    Species: Mamoswine
    Personality: Probably angry about about the name that his owner picked out. Beatrice is the teams power house and pretty much tsundere, coming off as cool and tough but is actually a cutie inside.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 9th January 2013 at 1:46 AM.

@Xander: Electric, reserved for you good fellow.

@Chihaya01: Okay wow she's super cute and actually sounds like one of my original characters (also. I see that reference. I see it.) ACCEPTED.

Electric - Reserved for Xander Kaiser
    Psychic - Marguerite “Verisk” Crimson/'Fredrika'/Hoenn Region/Elgyem (Chihaya01)
    Rock - Seth Ambrose/'The Voice'/Kanto Region/Golem (Ger9119)

Name: Autumn Bellum
    Codename: Moldwarp
    Special Linked Type: Ground
    Hometown: Oreburgh City, Sinnoh

Appearance: Autumn is fairly short for her age, 5’ 3” and averages around 110 pounds. Compactly built, her arms and legs are neither long nor gangly, but quite ordinary by the typical standards. Her figure is nothing distinctive; though if you observe her very carefully you would notice little abnormalities about her. Her hands are rough and calloused, and all her fingers are double jointed. Her head is small, yet square enough to be drawn into a few hard lines. She has straight dark hair which appears brownish-red in sunlight, but black elsewhere, cut pixie-style. Her skin has a slight tan, giving it a yellow-orange sheen. Complimenting thin eyelashes and eyebrows are warm chocolate brown eyes, albeit her usual taut expressions.
    She wears a matching chocolate brown crop cut denim jacket over a striped tee, alternating muted orange with gray studded with rhinestones, corresponding with her bronze tinted cargo pants, and dirty red sneakers. A worn mocha satchel backpack is her usual accessory, holding her bandanna and fingerless gloves which she brings out only in the case of soft dirt, which means it’s digging time.

Personality: Autumn is somewhat of a loner Napoleon complex. Most people she’s known have constantly clashed with her, thus giving her a sense of self solitude. She never goes out of her stationary lax nature to find trouble, but it tends to find her. Her ‘my way or the highway’ attitude combined with her easily provoked demeanor leaves most people stunned and speechless. She appears like a little girl, but one with a big temper. Her neutral expression is her mouth in a fine line, nearly scowling. Armed with a razor sharp tongue and sharper wit, she fights with words as much as Pokemon. Very arrogant, she often does not listen to advice, or anything anyone else tells her for that matter. In everything she does, she does it wholeheartedly, and if she wants to be passionate about something, she becomes a force to be reckoned with.
    Autumn is not as cruel as might be depicted, but comes from a troubled childhood that might take more than a hammer and pick ax to unearth.

History: With a father who was a miner, and a mother who worked as a scientist in the museum, it was almost destined for Autumn to become an Underground junkie. At a very young age, she would sneak into the mine and try to dig through the rocks to find treasure. She still bears the scars and bruises to prove it. As her parents realized her passion, she received an Explorer Kit at age ten. Later, they would reconcile their decision as she began to talk to rocks more than people.
    It was when she began thirteen years of age that she decided that she wanted to be a formal trainer. She began adventuring with Vee, then a Gligar that randomly hung around the Oreburgh Museum and off they went. However, they did not end up on the smoothest route planned. (backstory to later be told)
    Autumn had four gym badges when Team Rapture began its ascent.

Weapons and Equipment: Evolutionary stones, rocks, spheres, revives ; if it’s from underground and pocket-sized, she’s got it. Also, a small Explorer Kit.
    Anything Else?: Loves to dig in the Sinnoh underground. Her dream is to find a Plate underground.

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Vencentio (or just Vee)
    Species: Gliscor
    Personality: Vee owns the privilege of being Autumn’s first Pokemon, which he fully exemplifies among his companions. Often cocky and headstrong; he tends to act rashly, taking challenges head-on. In battle, he enjoys savoring in his opponent’s defeat, but in vice-versa situations, becomes stubborn and childish. His signature move is winking in the worst possible situations. Vee and Solare are partners in crime.

Name: Rumple
    Species: Hippopotas
    Personality: Rumple is lazy little thing, preferring to doze off then answer the call to action. She’s obsessed with eating in great amounts. Often, Autumn will not notice when she disappearing due to her ninja-like quietness.

Name: Solare
    Species: Jolteon
    Personality: This mischievous pokemon is always getting her nose into things she’s not supposed to. Why, she evolved by stealing a Thunder Stone out of Autumn’s bag! A very clever and witty Pokemon, she is quick to anger and likes to cause trouble; Solare and Vee are partners in crime.

Name: Sosu
    Species: Kirlia
    Personality: The calmest member of her team Sosu is Autumn’s brink of sanity; he is very docile and obediently follows orders; when Autumn’s not around, Sosu acts like an officer to the other Pokemon. He is also very tactical and likes to meditate.
    oh hai thur.

Excellent work, Accepted.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Fire and Fighting are now available, due to being reserved for 2 weeks with nothing done.

Fighting -
    Fire -
    Ground - Autumn Bellum/'Moldwarp'/Sinnoh Region/Glisor (Nightdreamer)
    Psychic - Marguerite “Verisk” Crimson/'Fredrika'/Hoenn Region/Elgyem (Chihaya01)
    Last edited by Mogar; 6th January 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Sorry it's so late, I've been extremely busy, but it's cleared up now.

Name: Jutta Flamme (pronounced "Utah Flammay")
    Codename: Brokenwing
    Special Linked Type: Dragon
    Hometown: Snowpoint City

Appearance: Jutta is a has a very stereotypical German appearance. She's very tall and willowy, standing at about 5"11', with sharp, defined bones, especially her jawbone, spine, and shoulder blades. Her face is very narrow, with icy blue eyes, pale pink lips, a small, angular nose, and long platinum blonde hair that's usually tied back in a braid. Her arms and legs are more or less proportional with the rest of her body, and her skin is pale with no sign of any other color (no freckles). Her teeth are a bright white, and appear to be straight.

Jutta, growing up in a frozen wasteland, is fairly used to the cold, even though she still wears warmer clothes. She wears a ice blue short-sleeved blouse, under a sky blue parka with white fur coating the inside. She's also usually is wearing dark blue jeans, and indigo boots. She is always wearing indigo gloves that are cut off at her first knuckle, and a necklace with a sapphire tear-drop pendant on it.

Personality: At first, Jutta seems like a coldhearted person. She glares a lot, and rarely talks to someone unfamiliar. She also has a firey temper that can be set off easily. But once someone can work their way past her icy coating, she's a nice, talkative person. She loves to smile and make jokes, and loves to make her friends happy. But even with her friends, her temper can make an appearance, and when it does she usually storms off, screaming and yelling, but eventually she runs out of steam and starts crying, eventually falling asleep. She's protective of the things she loves, and doesn't deal very well with loss. She's also very athletic, and is usually doing something athletic in her free time. She also tends to be unsure of herself, and commonly doubts herself and what she can do. She also loves listening and reading to old myths, tales, and legends. She also has a German mindset when it comes to battling, and likes to overwhelm her enemy with power and speed before they have a chance to attack.

History: Jutta was born in the Almia region, to a warm, happy family. Her mother and father were scientists at Shiver Camp, near the Hia Valley, so young Jutta spent most of her time from age five to ten exploring the Almia Castle with her parents' Empoleon. During her time there she found a young dratini, who started to follow her everywhere in the castle and eventually coming home with her. She named the dratini Michael, only because she thought Michael would be a good name. Shortly after Michael started following Jutta home, she met an old lady in the Hia Valley who told her the tale of the king and his three sons who ruled over Almia. She gave her a necklace with a blue tear-drop pendant, and told her that the gem was a shard from a larger gem, which symbolized the third prince, cloaked in blue. Ever since then, Jutta was fascinated by myths and legends. When Jutta was ten, she moved to Snowpoint City, as her parents were to begin some research on the Snowpoint Temple. Jutta began to help with the research with Trevor (now officially caught by Jutta), exploring the temple in the lower levels. One fateful day, when she was 15, she was exploring the lowest level of the temple when she found a statue of a giant pokemon. She read the inscription countless times, trying to figure out what it meant, when she heard an explosion from above, followed by screaming shortly thereafter. She crouched down by the statue and waited for the screaming to stop, and eventually fell asleep by the pokemon. When she woke up there was an eerie silence. She ran up to the first floor to the temple, where she saw her parents dead on the floor. She ran outside the temple, not wanting to look at her parents. A tall, young man ran out to meet her, and brought her inside where he told her about what had happened and about Team Rapture. She grew cold to any outsiders, and always wore her necklace from Almia in remembrance of her parents. From then, she lived with the man until her 16th birthday when she heard about a resistance group called Team Freewill. Wanting to avenge her parents and everyone else who died in the attack, she joined as quickly as possible.

Weapons and Equipment: Jutta carries around twin swords, one sword that can be split into two halves, and she's also very good at fighting with them. She carries a loaf of bread and some water wherever she goes, and usually has some rope with her.

Anything Else?: Jutta secretly longs for someone to love her, but she never shows it. Ever. She can't cry, either, unless whatever she's feeling is exceedingly strong.

Pokemon Team:

Name: Michael
    Species: Dragonair
    Personality: Trevor is quirky and lovable. He loves being funny, and loves and trusts anyone who Jutta trusts. But if Jutta doesn't trust someone, Trevor won't either and is very hostile towards him/her. He also carries a deep respect for the Almia region.

Name: Ice
    Species: Glacion
    Personality: Ice loves to battle. Whenever Jutta calls for Ice, he's ready to fight until the end. He's also very protective of anyone who's hurt, be it pokemon or human, and will do anything he can to help.

Name: Sophia
    Species: Gardevior
    Personality: Sophia is a social butterfly, always wanting to make friends wherever she went. She also tends to be a bit sarcastic (for a pokemon), and hates being wrong.

Name: Taylon
    Species: Empoleon
    Personality: Taylon was originally Jutta's parents' partner, and joined Jutta during her travels in the Almia Castle and later the Snowpoint Temple, permanently joining her after the attack. He is the oldest and wisest of the group, and isn't very proud for an empoleon. However, if someone presses the right buttons, Taylon will show a bit of pride and fight ferociously to defend it.

Name: Lorelei
    Species: Frosslass
    Personality: Jutta named this pokemon Lorelei from a story she heard about a maiden who lived on a rock in a river and lured fishermen to their death with her song. Lorelei is very reserved and quiet, only interacting with her friends. In battle she tends to lure her opponent to its own demise as well as attacking it herself.

Name: Aiden Bradford
    Codename: Char
    Special Linked Type: Fire
    Hometown: Lentimas Town, Unova

Appearance: Aiden looks like a normal, fit guy. He has a fairly average hight, at about 6" 1', with olive skin. He has a square face with a well defined chin, with green eyes, a sturdy nose, a mouth that's always drawn up into a smile, and wild spiky red hair. He has somewhat broad shoulders, leading to strong, proportionate arms with slightly visible muscles. He doesn't have many defined muscles on his hairless chest or torso, but his torso/chest is firm despite the lack of visible muscles. His legs are also proportional to the rest of his body and is also firm and lacking visible muscles. His hands are strong, gentle, and very soft. His feet, however, are very tough from going barefoot a lot.

Aiden hates wearing a shirt. Usually he'll wear an undone vest with nothing under it, but he'll wear a shirt is he really needs to (which isn't often). He also always wears shorts, never wearing pants, and has many shorts is various colors. He hates wearing shoes, so he'll go barefoot most of the time. When he does need to wear shoes, or if he's exploring in the volcano, he'll be wearing leather sandals.

Personality: Aiden is a goodnatured, up-beat kid. He's always offering to help anyone who needs it, but backs off if he knows the only thing he can do is be out of the way. He's usually making jokes and conversing with anyone he can. Even if he gets captured, he'll talk to his captors, giving them lies if they ask for any important information. He almost never frowns, and is slow to anger. However, he is hurt easily, he cries easily, and hates people yelling at him. He is very gentle, and if anyone looks sad he'll do anything in his power to make them feel better. He hates feeling powerless, and is afraid of not being powerful enough to succeed. His battles are never planned, and does whatever he feels like would work.

History: Aiden was born and raised in Lentimas town, and always had a fascination with Reversal Mountain from when he was old enough to talk. He also learned of the heat early on in life, and commonly took off his shirt, until eventually just kept it off. He used the same pattern with his shoes. He grew up climbing the mountain, playing in the rusted dirt, and making friends with all the pokemon he could find. At 7, while playing in the wild grass, he found a vulpix being bullied by some numel. He interfered, chasing the numel off, and coming back to the vulpix. He named the vulpix Lavana, and Lavana became Aiden's partner. When he was twelve, he fell for a girl named Lisa. Lisa, befriending Aiden, started falling for him, until they had a relationship forming. But then, on this fourteenth birthday, he was coming back from exploring Reversal Mountain when he heard a gun fire. He dropped everything and ran into the town, calling Lavana, now a ninetales, to his side. When he got to the town, there was fire everywhere. He ran to Lisa's home, one of the few buildings not in flames, but when he got there, Lisa was on the floor with a woman standing over her with a gun pointed at her chest. When the woman saw Aiden, she fired the gun at Lisa without hesitation. Aiden, noticing that one of the airplanes wasn't burning, gathered as many survivors as he could into the plane and flew away from the burning town. He landed in Sunyshore City in the Sinnoh region, where the Lentimas survivors attempted to make a new life. Aiden flew back to Lentimas town, living in the ruins of his home and hiking to Undella town every so often to get supplies. On his most recent visit, he learned of Team Freewill. Haunted by the memories of Lisa and some of his old friends, he joined without hesitation.

Weapons and Equipment: Aiden has a small pistol, but is better in hand to hand combat. He carries plenty of medicine and water wherever he goes.

Anything Else?: He is diagnosed with minor depression.

Pokemon Team:

Name: Lavana
    Species: Ninetales
    Personality: Lavana is brave and bold, unlike the timid vulpix she was when she was younger. She can be a bit of a klutz, but overall a fun-loving pokemon who isn't afraid to take risks.

Name: Volt
    Species: Pikachu
    Personality: Volt is a clown. He likes joking and making fun of his trainer (which gets on Aiden's nerves).

Name: Caden
    Species: Gallade
    Personality: Up-beat and happy. He has an obsession with sitrus berries, and likes to slash at them for no particular reason.

Name: Floop
    Species: Drifblim
    Personality: Floop is very naive. He does what his trainer tells him to do, even though half the time he has no clue what's going on around him. Floop likes food.

Name: Cameron
    Species: Lucario
    Personality: Cameron is probably the only serious pokemon in the group. He's usually happy, but if the situation calls, he's serious and ready for action.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 6th January 2013 at 11:14 PM.

SketchQueen; Double acceptedness!
    Wow excellent work, especially considering you got two sign ups done.

Dragon - Jutta Flamme/'Brokenwing'/Sinnoh Region/Dragonair (TheSketchQueen)
    Fighting -
    Fire - Aiden Bradford/'Char'/Unova Region/Ninetails (TheSketchQueen)
    Last edited by Mogar; 8th January 2013 at 4:35 AM.

Name: Daniel Olstad
    Codename: Maestro
    Special Linked Type: Electric
    Hometown: Undella Town, Unova
    Appearance: Daniel is a tall male, around 5’ 9”. His hair normally dark brown, mistakable as black, has been recently dyed a dark navy blue, that reaches his shoulders and covers his ears. Hiding his ears further are black headphones, rarely removed from their position. A few bangs act as curtains for his brown eyes. Donned over his lightly tanned skin is a yellow sleeveless shirt and white jacket with a hood lined in fur. Dressed on his legs are dark brown cargo pants, holding a number of items and black leather shoes. He carries around a small knapsack with added supplies and a gray six chamber revolver he keeps in a shoulder holster.

Personality:Daniel is an social, upbeat person, always looking for a glimmer of hope when there might be none. He’s quite a bit of a snoop, a trait carried over from his mother and little sister, who like to hear the latest snip on celebrities. Daniel tends to do his best when listening to music, usually jazz and swing, but doesn’t mind to delve into techno or metal. Although in the toughest of situations cause him to lose his cool and think irrationally, with dangerous plans that have little chance of success. He prefers to spend his time down in the basement, either creating remixes, working out or recording songs with his sister.

History: Since Daniel was little, he wanted to go into battling. The exciting, tension-filled matches always made his blood boil. At a point, it became second nature to him to marathon the best matches of the year. And as soon he hit fourteen(His parents held him back for obvious security and maturity reasons), Daniel was given a Tynamo and a Pokedex and was left to make his fortune. In two summers he gained the eight badges of the Unova region with ups and downs and all arounds. However during the conference, he only proceeded to the third round.

Yet his first nature is music. Introduced to the sounds of the classical art, Daniel has been fascinated with the wonderous sounds of the big band, the orchestra and jazz. With his sister Isabella, a good six years younger, they would play covers of the latest pop songs that aired on the radio with mediocre piano skills and her natural singing talent.

After losing the Unova League conference, Daniel quickly rediscovered music, thanks to a night of song and dance with his little sister. With a resolve in his heart, he became determined to go into college for a music technology major.

When Team Rapture attacked, Isbella was off visiting relatives in the Hoenn region while Daniel had been relaxing with his folks. It was a miracle that he survived the onslaught, although his parents were lost in the trade off. Their only wish, and Daniel’s own, was to “keep your sister safe.”

Weapons and Equipment: A few medical supplies for people and Pokemon, and a gray six chamber revolver

Anything Else?:N/A

Pokemon Team:
    Name: Viktor
    Species: Eelektross
    Personality: The Hero. Viktor keeps an undying loyalty to Daniel, and his team. His pride is second to Jaron.

Name: Jaron
    Species: Exploud
    Personality: The lancer. A loud individual as most Explouds, Jaron holds his volume in high regards, boasting about it, and his strength, regularly to his teammates.

Name: Jessica
    Species: Gothitelle
    Personality: With a bubbly air about her, she serves as the team’s spirit, whether or not she suffers from their playful jeering.

Name: Garcia
    Species: Sawk
    Personality: The smart guy. Calculates all the moves before making his own.

Name: Ladon
    Species: Hydregion
    Personality: The big guy. With an angry stare, Ladon can keep himself composed until friends are threatened.

Name: Kenna
    Species: Heatmor
    Personality: The sixth ranger. She was the newest member but fit right in. Helps the team hone their moves to maxinum potential.
    Last edited by Xander Kaiser; 15th January 2013 at 9:14 PM.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

I was thinking of. Fourth pokemon for my character. Is that okay?

@Xander; I want to say accepted, but I'd like a reason as to why he's joining Team Freewill in the history. So for now you're pending.

@Chihaya; go for it! c:

Knew I forgot something! Should be peachy now.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Alright! Accepted!

c:

This means that we're just waiting for our dark person, and Fighting.
    RP is starting tonight or tomorrow
    depending on when I get that first post done eeee.

Dragon - Jutta Flamme/'Brokenwing'/Sinnoh Region/Dragonair (TheSketchQueen)
    Electric - Daniel Olstad/'Maestro'/Unova Region/Eelektross (Xander Kaiser)
    Fighting -
    Fire - Aiden Bradford/'Char'/Unova Region/Ninetails (TheSketchQueen)

EDIT:
    And, we have lift-off my friends.
    RP Thread
    Last edited by Mogar; 8th January 2013 at 5:49 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast