Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 577

Thread: what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I think an actual Ankylosaurus pokemon is long overdue. Torterra doesnt count. ( Torterras a fusion of a snapping turtle and an ankylosaurus.) It could be roxk/fighting or pure rock. We also need a water bear (tardigrade) pokemon. I know its been brought up before, but its amazing survivability could make for a great defensive water type. Id like a Barn Owl pokemon just because I think it would be more awesome than Noctowl ( Noctowl is alright though) Besides, a dark/Flying Owl, who wouldn't want that?
    Im pretty sure Rhyperior is a close enough example of an Ankylosaur.

    Also, i know that torchic is based on a chicken,but I would like a plain old chicken, kinda like how Miltank is just a normal cow.
    Last edited by ShiningKnightXY; 27th December 2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    283

    Default

    I'd like to see an otter. I want one that lays on it's back like a real sea otter rather than Oshawott and Dewott who stand upright.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dumb old Texas :D
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I'd like to see an otter. I want one that lays on it's back like a real sea otter rather than Oshawott and Dewott who stand upright.
    Just because it doesn’t match the position of it’s “real world counterpart” doesn't mean they’re not true sea otters. So if I follow your logic, Grumpig is defiantly not a true pig unless it walks with both its arms and legs right?
    Last edited by Specialbeamcanon; 28th December 2012 at 12:30 AM.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    What I think Pokémon needs are more vvariety of fish Pokémon which are actually inspired by real species of fish, not just random designs and colors on a fish body.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    868

    Default

    I wonder if a koala bear Pokemon would be possible...


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    I would love a goat Pokemon! As well as more Australian animals, such as Koalas and Kangaroos.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

    LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialbeamcanon View Post
    Just because it doesn’t match the position of it’s “real world counterpart” doesn't mean they’re not true sea otters. So if I follow your logic, Grumpig is defiantly not a true pig unless it walks with both its arms and legs right?
    I just want one that actually looks like an otter.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I wonder if a koala bear Pokemon would be possible...
    i was thinking the same thing hope it doesn't become a one of the those horrible pokemon those (battle or design wise

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Game Freak doesn't seem to use a lot of the animals that are only in one area. I think this is why they haven't made animals like kangaroos. And yet they make mythical creatures like the Gyarados line, which are based on JAPANESE folklore. Which I think shows how Game Freak, being stationed in Japan, uses more folklore/myths than actual animals.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    i was thinking the same thing hope it doesn't become a one of the those horrible pokemon those (battle or design wise
    It's impossible for a Koala Pokémon to have a bad design. I mean, Koalas are the most addorable things ever, and it's impossible to screw them up. As of their strenhgt, I think they shouldn't make Pokémon thinking about their power, and should think about it later. And I really don't mind wheter a Pokémon is strong or not, as long as it's cool, it's great for me.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  11. #286
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I just want one that actually looks like an otter.
    Well, Buizel looks pretty much like a river otter to me.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  12. #287

    Default

    Just throwing this out there... I would like to see a legendary based on Cthulu. It could probably be Dark/Water or Dark/Poison

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I wonder if a koala bear Pokemon would be possible...
    Off topic, but Koalas aren't actually bears...
    I would love a goat Pokemon! As well as more Australian animals, such as Koalas and Kangaroos.
    I think a domestic goat evolving into a wild goat of some sort would be a good one.

    Especially if it looks like this guy.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Hoenn Region
    Posts
    137

    Default

    I'm going to expand on the wishes for a goat Pokemon and add a ram Pokemon. Like with the curved horns. Those things are legit.

    Dolphins as well. Dolphins are cool.

    Or one based off of those pill nug things. You know the ones that roll up into balls? Well Whirlipede is kinda like that but it can't unroll...

    A warthog too. I created one that was a fire type with red hot tusks. Its name was Pumblaze. (Pumba and blaze. hehe.)

    A tiger. Seriously we need a tiger. Raikou doesn't count, simply because he's not orange.

    Llama. Just for fun.

    Stegosaurus. A dinosaur, not an animal, but a prehistoric Pokemon that looked like a Stegosaurus...that'd be cool.

    But above all, we seriously need an armadillo Pokemon. Armaldo is not an armadillo Pokemon, just so everyone's aware. Some people say Sandshrew and Sandslahs are, but I disagree. They don't have shells. Just really hard backs.

    That's all I can think of right now. But definitely armadillo.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Venom Road
    Posts
    2,917

    Default

    - Swordfish
    - Giant weta
    - Giant Salamender
    - bird of paradise
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

    Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

    Pokegyms Fairy Leader

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Troll remark: We need more birds, bats, and mice.....

    Serious remark: We need like a sea-anemone and clownfish smbiotic type relationship (similar to Mantine and Remoraid)
    We need a moose and llama pokemon
    We need a housefly/mosquito Pokemon
    I desperately need a goat Pokemon! Because my family raises goats and pigs, and when I want to relate my world to the Pokemon world, I'm stuck with a farm of Swinub/Spoinks and .......Mareep (not a goat).
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

    LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

  17. #292
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Game Freak doesn't seem to use a lot of the animals that are only in one area. I think this is why they haven't made animals like kangaroos. And yet they make mythical creatures like the Gyarados line, which are based on JAPANESE folklore. Which I think shows how Game Freak, being stationed in Japan, uses more folklore/myths than actual animals.
    Except we do have Kangaroos -_-

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Venom Road
    Posts
    2,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Troll remark: We need more birds, bats, and mice.....

    Serious remark: We need like a sea-anemone and clownfish smbiotic type relationship (similar to Mantine and Remoraid)
    We need a moose and llama pokemon
    We need a housefly/mosquito Pokemon
    I desperately need a goat Pokemon! Because my family raises goats and pigs, and when I want to relate my world to the Pokemon world, I'm stuck with a farm of Swinub/Spoinks and .......Mareep (not a goat).
    Isnt Cobalion a goat with goatie?
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

    Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

    Pokegyms Fairy Leader

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Except we do have Kangaroos -_-
    *Facepalm* I forgot all about Kangaskhan.

  20. #295
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    *Facepalm* I forgot all about Kangaskhan.
    And Breloom has similarities to them too.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  21. #296
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Isnt Cobalion a goat with goatie?
    But it's not a regular goat, it's a markhor. It would be nice to see a... common goat Pokémon.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    I've been mainly thinking of barnyard animals or safari animals, and there is no gazelle-type Pokemon that I can think of. There's another possibility.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

    LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    786

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I'd like to see an otter. I want one that lays on it's back like a real sea otter rather than Oshawott and Dewott who stand upright.
    For otter we could accept Oshawott line and Buizel line. Have in mind that Pokemons aren't animals in spite of some were based on them. Therefore, they can't be designed exactly like animals, otherwise they'll look like real animals instead Pokemons.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Didney Worl
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SceptileFan View Post

    Stegosaurus. A dinosaur, not an animal, but a prehistoric Pokemon that looked like a Stegosaurus...that'd be cool.
    Dinosaurs are not animals now? You learn something new everyday.


    Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,687

    Default

    I like the idea of a Pokemon based on a dolphin or a bird of paradise.

    I think I recall someone in the past mentioning that a dolphin Pokemon can be Water/Psychic, and I like that idea. Water/Psychic is a rare type combination, in fact I don't think we have any Water/Psychic Pokemon apart from the Slowpoke line and Starmie.

    As for a Pokemon based on bird of paradise, unfortunately the only thing I can think of is yet another fire/flying legendary

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •