Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    hmmm, what about Squids and Cuttlefish. Saying Octillery (Octopus) is one of those is like saying a human is a monkey
    Frillish and Jellicent do have tentacles like squids, but I don't know if that's what they are supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ScytheSwipe View Post
    also in the big list I commented on earlier they mentioned Meerkat. Isn't one of the new gen 5 raticate replacements a meerkat?
    Yeah. Watchog is a Meerkat, it seems.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Chupacabra? It's not part of Japanese folklore, but it has the potential to be cool. Especially if it was a legendary with some kind of dark past.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by xXPantheraXx View Post

Vampire Bat
    One sign outside a cave in Kanto (Mt. Moon, I think?) says that zubat are blood suckers, and they can use leech life, which is "suck blood" in Japanese, so in a way, the zubat line could be considered vampire bats.

Fennec Fox
    Eevee's definitely got the big ears and short body for it. I think it qualifies.

Killer Whale
    Kyogre's got the markings for it. Sure it doesn't really have the body form of a dolphin, so the pokémon world could use another dolphin, but I think kyogre's a good enough orca.

Mandrill
    Ratel
    Monferno and infernape have bright facial markings like mandrills do. Though there probably could still be a baboon pokémon, there still isn't anything with the big, toothy, canine-esque snouts baboons and mandrills have got. And quilava looks pretty ratel-like to me.

One thing I think definitely has room is that there's really a lot that could be done with the bug type considering insects are some of the most expansive of kinds of animals, and especially considering the whole concept of pokémon was based off insect collecting. I think the pokémon world could use some more bug types based on actual bugs. I think all there really is now is surskit, and maybe kricketot. How about a backswimmer that evolves into a water boatman or water scorpion, then into a giant water bug? I mean, those things inject digestive fluids and have some of the most vicious stings, a pokémon based on that could be the next scyther! A water/bug would have more resistances than scyther would, it could seriously kick ***. And why not a damsel bug that evolves into an assassin bug? Yeah, I think more bugs.

Speaking of kricketot, I also think pokémon could use a real orthopteran. The kricket line chirps like crickets, but after that, kricketune's pretty much a literal violin beetle. There's definitely room for a pokémon that has the big, jumpy legs of a grasshopper.
    so
    I'm also on board with whoever said dung beetle. I love those things. Maybe give it a signature rollout-esque move that bowls bits of the terrain into a ball, so the terrain changes the move's type and power. Or how about tie it in to the Egyptian scarab mythos and make it a sun-rolling legendary? Heck, why not fuse the thing with an ankh and give cofagrigus some off-the-wall part bug type evolution?

...Okay, might be starting to lose it here.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

A flea Pokemon!!!!!!! I'm sure we don't have one yet!

They should designed it to be very tiny Pokemon (the same size of a potato, for example), and not the same size as a dog, like most of the Pokemons are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post

They should designed it to be very tiny Pokemon (the same size of a potato, for example), and not the same size as a dog, like most of the Pokemons are.
    You nearly gave me a heart attack with that picture! Well I guess a flea Pokemon would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post

I like it! You could be very creative with its abilities as well. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been one, because there are so many possibilities with a flea!
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Hammerhead Shark
    Garchomp feels forgotten now, thanks to you.

It even gets the ability rough skin now, which is only shared by Sharpedo's family.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    Frillish and Jellicent do have tentacles like squids, but I don't know if that's what they are supposed to be.
    eh, they seem more like jellyfish to me
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I'd like to see a Kiwi Pokemon. I know the Dodrio line has its similarities, but those are more based on Dodos.

Name: Tacho
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Axolotl
    The funny looking Wooper, yayyy!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

Something non animal I want, is an ATOM,smallest thing ever, except it's nucleus.
    Actually the nucleus is the largest part of an atom. The electrons are the smallest part. Then electrons are made up of quarks.

I'd like to see an ice wolf and various big cats.

Also the following Dinosaurs would be awesome.
    Stegosaurus
    Velociraptor
    Spinosaurus
    Ankylosaurus
    Triceratops
    Iguanadon
    Last edited by SimH8; 23rd December 2012 at 12:19 AM.
    1st X run:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Garchomp feels forgotten now, thanks to you.

It even gets the ability rough skin now, which is only shared by Sharpedo's family.
    Still we can always have more shark like Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    I for one, think pokémon ought to focus more on wild felines than domestic. I don't even think there's a cheetah yet. Come on, at this rate there will probably be no cheetahs in the real world before there are any in the pokémon world.
    Jolteon is a cheetah.

I always thought there was no orca pokemon,then i looked at this:http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rc...e2R4-OfgqerRfQ

I don't think there is a Pokemon based off a fly if I recall correctly.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReckless1 View Post
    Thank goodness you put a link for the spider photo. Or else I would have another moment where I nearly have a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by TheReckless1 View Post
    wow that second imag there......wow o.o I don't think they would get into such detailed especies though
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

EPL, is your name actually Misty?

XD, anyway, I don't think jolteon looks that much like a cheetah at all, really. Besides being yellow and kind of speedy, it's really more of a yellow, spiky fox. Or something.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Axolotl has been done with Aipom.
    Not Aipom. Axolotl would be Wooper or even Mudkip.

Quote Originally Posted by Naamă View Post
    Jolteon is a cheetah.
    in my eyes jolteon doesn't look anything like a cheetah. if anything, Liepard looks the most like one. except that it's based off a leopard. xD

A Sponge Pokemon... now that would be cool.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    Yeah. Watchog is a Meerkat, it seems.
    Actually, I think Watchog is a groundhog, hence "hog."

Quote Originally Posted by Naamă View Post
    Jolteon is a cheetah.
    I'm pretty sure that all of the Eeveelutions are foxes of sorts.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast