Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    So Psychic/Flying it is.
    Also, I think Togekiss is mean to be somewhat angelic, IDK if you can definitively call it an "angel", but it does seem kind of close.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Also, I think Togekiss is mean to be somewhat angelic, IDK if you can definitively call it an "angel", but it does seem kind of close.
    To be honest, when I came up with the angelic being, Togekiss was the first to come to mind so I kinda hesitated on that one because of it.

To be honest, when I came up with the angelic being, Togekiss was the first to come to mind so I kinda hesitated on that one because of it.
    It's fine, like I said I don't think it's quite completely an angel, so I think you could get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    -I'd also like to see a mole. Not something like escadrill, but a furry mole with a grotesque face with feelers on it.
    You mean Starnose, yeah, that sounds kickass.
    some medusa-like thing, or a Qilin, which seems like a good idea, too.
    The tangela line's kind of medusoid, though it would be pretty sweet to have one that petrified opponents. As for qilin, isn't girafarig at least partly one? It is called kirinriki in Japan, though maybe that's just because of giraffes being called kirin in Chinese, Japanese or both (really can't remember).

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    A Dradle Pokemon for the Jewish! I'm not Jewish but I would so catch that Pokemon...
    Great, how about give baltoy an extra evolution that has Hebrew written on it and has a cry like a Jewish harp?

Or better yet, make a parallel line that starts as a dreidel version of baltoy, then evolves into a fire type menorah. Though then again, after the lawsuit about kadabra, I have a feeling Pokémon would rather steer clear of Jewish stuff.

Totem Pole. Typing would be Psychic/Ground. Ability would be Klutz.
    Isn't xatu at least partly totem pole? Not made of wood, but it kind of looks like those birds you see at the top.

Now that I think of it, is there actually a shrew pokémon? If I can safely say sandshrew isn't one in any way besides the word "shrew" a dubber stuck on the end of its name? I could see one being vermin of a region. It'd be a speed demon.

And for new water types, why not a sand dollar? Also, maybe a conch, with or without a few vocal moves. Maybe that evolves from an abalone? A sea mouse could go either way of being cute or zany. Hell, why not a geoduck? Yeah, I think I'm in overboard mode here. Let's get even crazier and suggest piglet squid.

I definitely agree on a bombardier beetle, that would be a kick-*** pokémon. I designed a fake of one once, but I'm sure Sugimori could make up one times better. There also isn't a silverfish yet. I saw a sexton beetle this summer, and now I think it would make a pretty neat pokémon. Just look at this thing. I could see it making a cool ghost type, but it would probably have to be a bug/ground type, and maybe be able to pull off a lot of ghost moves. Or even get its own signature move, bury alive. Or something macabre like that. Also, I'd love an acrocerid pokémon. Just look at this little guy. That could make such a cute 'mon I bet even Misty could fall for that cutie.

And for some more birds, I've already suggested crazy enough, why not a superb bird of paradise? It's a living damn emoticon, what can top that? And there was a dove pokémon recently made, but I still think a bleeding heart pigeon would be a neat thing to be pokéfied. Even if that might be a bit dark. It sounds like something which could be amusing if creatively handled, no? The thing looks like a murder victim.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    And for some more birds, I've already suggested crazy enough, why not a superb bird of paradise? It's a living damn emoticon, what can top that? And there was a dove pokémon recently made, but I still think a bleeding heart pigeon would be a neat thing to be pokéfied. Even if that might be a bit dark. It sounds like something which could be amusing if creatively handled, no? The thing looks like a murder victim.
    Omg, I love birds of paradise! Since the Greater Bird-of-paradise is one of the most famous birds, I'm guessing they would be the first choice
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

A flamingo and a sword fish/marlin are the only things that pop into my head atm.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    Isn't xatu at least partly totem pole? Not made of wood, but it kind of looks like those birds you see at the top.
    True, but it never hurts to have another similar species. We have like 4 moth Pokemon for example.

An orangutangus! It could be normal or fighting type (like most of the primate-based Pokemons were typed).

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    An orangutangus! It could be normal or fighting type (like most of the primate-based Pokemons were typed).
    Darumaka and Darmanitan are supposedly based on orangutans. I personally don't see it that well though so a more convincing looking Pokemon would be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A flamingo and a sword fish/marlin are the only things that pop into my head atm.
    A sword fish would be an awesome Water/Fighting type.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    There hasn't been a panda pokemon yet
    Spinda.....
    Also, a shark that isn't a glass cannon like sharpedo, make it bulky and have it resemble a tigershark or hammerhead (more so than garchomp)

A cockroach, preferably one based on a Madagascar hissing cockroach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    A sword fish would be an awesome Water/Fighting type.
    No, not fighting. It could be a pure water type, or water/steel if its sword-nose were metalic.

I think a platypus might be nice...

Could be Normal/Poison

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A cockroach, preferably one based on a Madagascar hissing cockroach.
    Kricketune and Kricketot are crockroach, aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    Kricketune and Kricketot are crockroach, aren't?
    You're joking, right? Kricketune, Kricketot. Cricket. It's hinted in the Japanese names as well.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    You're joking, right? Kricketune, Kricketot. Cricket. It's hinted in the Japanese names as well.
    Oh, a cricket... Yes, it makes sense. I'm sorry. I couldn't notice their names were related...

The first bug I remembered when I saw Kricketot/Kricketot for the first time was crockroach because they're brown and have such thing legs.

Quote Originally Posted by PokéJungle View Post
    I think a platypus might be nice...

Could be Normal/Poison
    Water Poison more likely...

Fire Ant, Bull Ant.

Quall.

Flying Fish. (Manine is a Manta)

We needed a legendary hermit pokemon that is based on living in solitude. Whoever crosses its territory will be banished to the earth's roots. Seriously GF needs to experimen with Philippine culture
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

How about a black widow spider?
    It could be a dark/bug type and as far as I know no pokemon has that combination yet.
        Spoiler:- Don't read...:

My Pokemon are my Nakama... I'll be by their side just like they have been for me...

Is there a Jackal Pokemon? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Lucario and Riolu.

Well, at least given Lucario's resemblance to Anubis, they probably are.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 25th December 2012 at 7:39 PM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

This is hinted in my avatar, my signature and my nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    It could be a dark/bug type and as far as I know no pokemon has that combination yet.
    I like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    Maybe it can have a signature OHKO move knowing how deadly they are.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast