Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Episode N - Ash Speculation (Reserves, Quest) - NOT FOR CAPTURES/EVOLUTIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Before the league people here said Ash should use only his Unova team because they needed more focus and in the end their performance were awful. Now it's the chance for old pokemon to appear and you still want more focus on his Unova team? Come on some people here want Glalie and freinds back.
    Yes.They still need redemption. Are you telling me Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, and Palpitoad are fine?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yes.They still need redemption. Are you telling me Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, and Palpitoad are fine?
    The first 2 are.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The first 2 are.
    Screen time doesn't equal development.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Screen time doesn't equal development.
    I wasn't talking about screen time but thanks for playing.

Charizard blast burn FTW! Come on writers!

I wasn't talking about screen time but thanks for playing.

Charizard blast burn FTW! Come on writers!
    So they don't deserve redemption? I'm not playing a game here so thanks for seeming like a tool

I almost hoping Oshawott and Snivy evolve just to see them get development. I don't want them too, but I don't exactly want to see them be useless.

I've pretty much given up on Ash's team for Episode N already. The team needs to be on a singular level of strength, not separated into tiers of mediocrity.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

All this Oshawott talk needs to stop o.O It did better than Boldore against Hydreigon, and I think Hydro Pump would have damaged that Herdier a bit. Yes, I am just as disappointed in that fashion that it lost. In a way, it seems like Ash never wants to really choose Oshawott, but, I still think people need to relax for this "release the wotter".

#savethewotter

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Charizard vs Pikachu
    Swellow vs Unfezent
    Buizel vs Oshawott
    Infernape vs Pignite
    Bulbasaur vs Snivy
    Gible vs Scraggy
    Torterra vs Leavanny
    Kingler vs Palpitoad
    Muk vs Boldore
    Sceptile vs Krookodile

Charizard vs Pikachu
    Sceptile vs Krookodile

- These battles would be epic!

Snivy vs Bulbasaur would be cool too, but I can kind of see it being Bayleef vs Snivy instead. Imagine if a pokemon even evolved under Colress o.O It would probably be Snivy or Palpitoad.
    Last edited by jrizza88; 1st February 2013 at 4:16 AM.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I don't get it !
    What is the purpose of this Thread ???
    Is it about discussing Ash's fate in ''N Saga'' or Just Charizard.
    Well , If it for Ash Then Predicting anything worst for Ash has more chance of coming true .
    Well , If you ask what I want then -

-A Major Individual League-Like Tournament call World Tournament Driftveil Cup/World Tournament Unova Cup at the end of N Saga.

-Any trainer with 8 badge's from any region is allow to participate in this Tournament.

-This Tournament is hosted by the E4 Member & Champion of Unova. So All E4 Member & Champion will appear together for the first time.

-Cheren , Kotetsu , Trip , AG , Gary , Richie , Lucus , Brenden and A trainer with Gen VI Pokemon participate in this Tournament.

-Ash face Trip in first/second round and defect him without losing any Pokemon.

-Ash face Kotetsu in a Full Battle & Defect him with one less Pokemon. Also he will be using his Unova Pokemon

-Ash defect Cheren and other trainer in the Tournament.

-Ash face the trainer with Gen VI Pokemon in Final .

Thats what I want but it won't come true because Its a good Prediction for Ash .
    Even if its the best idea and everyone wants it .
    So there no need to tell me that It a foolish prediction and Writer/Director will never do it because I know that they never going to do this .
    Last edited by vodor; 1st February 2013 at 3:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    At this point in time, I think that evolution for Oshawott would be wasted. He does not have the strong spirit and drive that a Pokémon needs in order to become truly strong. He acts tough until a truly tough opponent comes and then he shrinks away in a cowardly fashion, hiding behind a stronger Pokémon (often Pikachu). That is not a quality that promotes evolution, in my mind. I think that Snivy would the best suited for evolution. She is the exact opposite of Oshawott. She has shown herself to be strong and she has a strong fighting spirit. She never backs down and she has shown herself to be pretty strong as well. In Ash's battle against Cameron, she was winning against Riolu until Riolu evolved into Lucario. She has also beaten a number of other opponents as well. She is strong, but her power has maxed out as a Snivy and if she wants to get to the next level, she needs to evolve. It would do wonders for her. She's good now as a Snivy, but she can be great as a Servine and later a Serperior. I don't see that with Oshawott as a Dewott and later a Samurott at this point in time.
    Yeah, agreed. Snivy has actually grown on me and of all the Unova starters I'd want her to make it to her final form the most. My only problem is she can't seem to win a super fierce battle without Attract or luck. Pawniard got stuck in the ground, Attract for Servine, Attract for Palpitoad. She completely outclassed Gothita who wasn't really impressive and did beat Cinccino, though this was under the command of Iris. I don't necessarily think Oshawott's evolution would be a waste but Snivy peaked the moment she hit the show and has been stagnating all of her run and has a strong set of moves from the start. It seems like she has maxed out, even though her max isn't exactly super strong. She would make a nice Servine and Vine Whip could be deleted for Wring Out. It's a shame that Leavanny functions as a better Grass-type than her which is unnerving since she's a starter. I'd like to see her evolve, though that seems like little more than a pipe dream with Charizard returning.

Another Bad thing about ''Worst Wishs''
    That No girl fall for Ash in this Series !
    There was atleast one girl who fall for Ash in previous series. like-

-Original Series : Macy.

-Advance Series: Anabel.

-DP Series : Angie .

-BW Series : Nobody.

Offcourse , Yancy might appear & fall for Ash.
    She might also trade pokemon with Ash.
    But Good Prediction about Ash will not come true !
    Last edited by vodor; 1st February 2013 at 4:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Another Bad thing about ''Worst Wishs''
    That No girl fall for Ash in this Series !
    There was atleast one girl who fall for Ash in previous series. like-

-Original Series : Macy.

-Advance Series: Anabel.

-DP Series : Angie .

-BW Series : Nobody.

Offcourse , Yancy might appear & fall for Ash.
    She might also trade pokemon with Ash.
    But Good Prediction about Ash will not come true !
    Why in the world are you so obsessed with Satoshi getting a girl? I thought it was typical shipping but it seems like some disgusting wet fantasy of yours now after reading one of your Blogs on Bulbagarden.

Satoshi is 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Why in the world are you so obsessed with Satoshi getting a girl? I thought it was typical shipping but it seems like some disgusting wet fantasy of yours now after reading one of your Blogs on Bulbagarden.

Satoshi is 10.
    So What !
    Character in Doraemon & Perman are ever younger but those anime still got romance involved !

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

Satoshi is 10.
    According to takeshi shudo the age of consent in the pokeverse also happens to be 10. So his fantasies are perfectly appropriate.

According to takeshi shudo the age of consent in the pokeverse also happens to be 10. So his fantasies are perfectly appropriate.
    Plus , Takeshi Shudo also said that Pokemon suppose to be a family Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Oops sorry for the late reply.
    They're not but the league was supposed to be their moment to redempt, then writers didn't let that happen, so they missed their opportunity.
    Bring back the big guys.
    EDIT: Oshawott will always have chances to reinvindicate since his big screentime, but marketing won't make that happen that easily.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

They're not but the league was supposed to be their moment to redempt, then writers didn't let that happen, so they missed their opportunity.
    Bring back the big guys.
    EDIT: Oshawott will always have chances to reinvindicate since his big screentime, but marketing won't make that happen that easily.
    You know , I sick of hearing Marketing everytime !
    Is there any confirmation that Dewott won't be popular & Marketable?
    Gilger was a comic relief too but anyone complain about him evolving or keeping his pr-evolutionary self's personality ?
    Plus , Are Pignite , Palpitoad , Snivy and Bolder too marketable to evolve ?
    Okay , Let suppose that its a mistake to evolve Oshawott.
    So , Can Writer let Oshawott beat Mega-strong Pokemon to prove that he doesn't need to evolve ?
    Does Oshawott need to lose all the time to be Marketable ???
    Okay enough Off-screen !
    Now , Director/Writer can still turn thing around .
    They can make this series bearable by Giving Ash some Big Win !
    But Are they even that considerate d???
    There still make up for their Bad writing .
    All They have to do is to create a ''League-Like'' Tournament even Bigger then the League and let Ash beat Kotetsu & Trip as badly as they defected him!!!
    Is their any problem in that ?
    They can promote Gen VI Pokemon there . They could try the new idea of another Tournament beside the League with full battle.
    That all can solve most of the problem .
    But Director/Writer wouldn't do it because it make Ash-fan happy.
    Everyone here telling me to calm down but How can I calm down if Director/Writer doesn't let me Calm down !
    It like everytime I about to Calm down , They does something to refill my rage.
    Its like they want me to stay Mad , They want me to get angry !
    It like they having fun by making Ash-fan angry.
    Look at Pokemon Adventure .
    First its not for Older fan because there only 2 Pokemon Manga that target Teenager (Pokemon Rebust & Magical Journey Pokemon). Second , Its not too mature ! Its more like Beyblade ,Inazuma Eleven, Bakugun & Yugioh.
    Hidenori Kusaka Overworking himself to satisfy his reader and he doing it all by himself.
    Even after that , His Pokemon Manga will never be animated .
    All other popular Manga can turn into an Anime but not His Manga because of ''You Know Who''.
    While The Anime has Storyboard but they still goes no near him.
    It pissed me off to see someone more deserving get neglected while Undeserving People get to work in TV Anime.
    Does they have idea that How many better people are deprived from what they have ?
    At least , they could respect that by doing a better job .
    But Instate their having fun Provoking us !
    I have watching this series for 15 year ! It something I can let go even if I want to.
    Last edited by vodor; 1st February 2013 at 7:27 PM.

^ u said exactly what has been on my mind for the last 2-3 years.
    It makes me angry all the time aswell, and still i keep hanging in there just hoping something good will eventually happen.
    but what did we get in bw so far? one big f*kin laughable joke if u ask me.
    i'm really close on giving up on the anime altogether.

Bring back the big guys.
    Honestly, I would've been even more upset if they had Oshawott dominate in the league despite the fact that it hasn't been a good battler for Ash since the first two gyms.

One of the reasons I liked the Ash vs. Stephan battle was because it was consistent with the Pokemon's power levels and it was because of Ash's smart battling that he was able to get the most out of them. Ash switched in Palpitoad when Stephan sent out Zebstrika, clearly Ash had picked Palpitoad specifically for this situation. Zebstrika was the more experienced and powerful Pokemon, but Palpitoad's type advantage evened it out. Leavanny has been pretty consistent but not spectacular for Ash, so it puts up a good fight against Stephan's strongest Pokemon but ultimately goes down. Ash knows Krookodile is his big-game player and saves it for later in the match after it beats Liepard, whom he was clearly the most unprepared for.

I think the league should be where trainers put all their training and strategies to the test against the other top trainers, and there shouldn't be many big revelations in terms of a Pokemon suddenly battling way better than had ever been established.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Until they address the distance issue with transfer machine at Oak's lab I say won't see any of Ash's other Pokemon except maybe Primeape for something like an another fighting type tournament in Unova since his not stationary.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    So What !
    Character in Doraemon & Perman are ever younger but those anime still got romance involved !
    Maybe it's good not for that to happen since the main character travels with different girls each region. That would make him Brock and not Ash.

My ideal battle ever!

I hope we see the return of Primeape soon

I don't think any other past pokemon will appear unless it is one that could evolve

Here's hoping Prof. Oak brings Bulbasaur with him to Unova <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Here's hoping Prof. Oak brings Bulbasaur with him to Unova <3!!
    Of all the pokemon he could bring you choose bulbasaur?!

Torterra/Primeape/Tauros/Kingler/Muk/Totodile/Torkoal/Glalie FTW!

Of all the pokemon he could bring you choose bulbasaur?!

Torterra/Primeape/Tauros/Kingler/Muk/Totodile/Torkoal/Glalie FTW!
    Well if he is showing off the first forms of the Kanto starters....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast