Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode N - Ash Speculation (Reserves, Quest) - NOT FOR CAPTURES/EVOLUTIONS!

I hope so. Lets hope there will be some Monotype PWT's during this saga. So that his older Pokémon get a chance to come back. Otherwise I can't seem to figure out a scenario where Ash can bring back his older Pokémans.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Anime only badges, perhaps? We know they exist. It's not like Ash hasn't battled for anime only badges before (orange league) so I wouldn't completely rule it out.
    1) That was a one-time thing. And it better stay that way.

2) Wasn't the only reason OI was created was because we needed filler to prepare for GS? There's no reason here. We have EP N as our "filler arc".

I heard trip isn't going to appear anymore... o_O Or he won't be a rival anymore?

Maybe they could move Sinnoh's BF to Unova, like what they did with BF. I wouldn't expect a full-course every episode Team Plasma saga.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Maybe the League gets interrupted and he has to compete once again>.>There's always that.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Maybe the League gets interrupted and he has to compete once again>.>There's always that.
    no there's not. the league does not get interupted

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

2) Wasn't the only reason OI was created was because we needed filler to prepare for GS? There's no reason here. We have EP N as our "filler arc".
    In both "filler" arcs (the OI and the bf) Ash had a goal which he was working towards. Badge hunting and symbol hunting, respectively. I'm pretty sure that N arc will be similar, he can't just chase around after Zekrom/Reshiram and fight the bad guys, can he? At the very least, I'd assume Ash will be aiming to compete in some kind of league/tournament/bf. He has to have some kind of direction imo, and the whole "fighting the bad guys" quest on its own would be pretty tedious if you ask me. But hey, I could be wrong.

I want them too based off nostalgia, but in terms of for battling I'm not entirely sure :P
    Click here for my YouTube page, all about Pokemon

Pokehawke

In both "filler" arcs (the OI and the bf) Ash had a goal which he was working towards. Badge hunting and symbol hunting, respectively. I'm pretty sure that N arc will be similar, he can't just chase around after Zekrom/Reshiram and fight the bad guys, can he? At the very least, I'd assume Ash will be aiming to compete in some kind of league/tournament/bf. He has to have some kind of direction imo, and the whole "fighting the bad guys" quest on its own would be pretty tedious if you ask me. But hey, I could be wrong.
    I think that too. I doubt that he'll go around without a goal related to battling. However I don't think he will go for another badge quest and rechallenge the Unova League. It would be too tedious and repetitive, unless they pull another Orange Archipelago with unique challenges and a unique Tournament.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

His battling goal: Defeat Team Plasma
    That'd actually be pretty awesome if it were true :S
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

No, it was horribad, I rather not see the writers screw up the whole Unova League a second round (no pun intended).

No, theres no need for Ash to re-obtain Unova Badges,,, If desperate about having him take on the league again. I can only imagine perhaps Alder recognizing his strength allowing him to fight against the Elite Four, but this may also be a rare case...

No.... I'd rather him challenge some kind of Filler League like the Orange Islands.

If he does, Cameron might beat him again.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    If he does, Cameron might beat him again.
    At least make the battle much better and him bringing a sixth Pokemon on his side (Non-Unova Pokemon on his team anyone for 6th?)

I'd love to see ash bring back infernape, charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Buizel and curbstomp some new trainer in nuvema town
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Infernape should be brung to teach Ash a lesson on possibly losing to Cameron.

He should reneter the Indigo league.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Ash challenged the 'Seashore'-gym in Johto, and the Kas and Mas gyms in Kanto if I wasn't mistaken.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I heard trip isn't going to appear anymore... o_O Or he won't be a rival anymore?

Maybe they could move Sinnoh's BF to Unova, like what they did with BF. I wouldn't expect a full-course every episode Team Plasma saga.
    Trip has been removed from the character list on the official site. It doesn't say much, because he is replaced with N, Ghetsis and Colress, which obviously will take a huge part in this arc. It doesn't mean he has been removed from the animé though, just that he'll be less 'important'.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    At least make the battle much better and him bringing a sixth Pokemon on his side (Non-Unova Pokemon on his team anyone for 6th?)
    Lets hope that if he beats Ash that we'll get to see that #6, I doubt it though.. The writers now have Lucario to spam.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There are only 3 potential Gyms for Ash to challenge, and it doesn't seem likely. I doubt we'll ever see Marlon again especially.

Drayden could possibly appear again but it won't be for a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    He should reneter the Indigo league.
    Just because you cant get many predictions right, you shouldn't just make up words then predict ash will do it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There are only 3 potential Gyms for Ash to challenge, and it doesn't seem likely. I doubt we'll ever see Marlon again especially.

Drayden could possibly appear again but it won't be for a badge.
    Why would ash do gym battles again? and by why i mean why would the writers torture us anymore.
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 22nd December 2012 at 3:55 PM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I would also prefer to see Ash rechallenge the Kanto League since he's from Kanto. However, barring that, I would not mind him rechallenging the Unova League assuming the writers do it right, which is an iffy proposition at best given the way this Unova League was handled. Hopefully, if that is the case, they simply got this Unova League out of the way quickly so they could focus on Episode N, Team Plasma, and the second Unova League challenge where hopefully, Ash places higher than in this one and with better battles and opponents. Is it just me, or did this crop of Unova League candidates seem weaker than in Leagues past?
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

He already has 8 badges. Why does he have to go on a Badge Hunt again?

Satoshi just has to wait a certain period of time to re-challenge the same league again.

But we know things like that never happen in the anime.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Reserves should return for every friggin' league.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

There was something strange about the Unova League. First of all, it was incredibly short, Ash only had a one on one in the first round against his main rival, he's only going to have 1 full battle in the tournament (if you can count it as a full battle, since Kotetsu is only using 5 Pokemon) and he's regressing in placement. What was Virgil introduced for? It's highly unlikely that he's going to battle Ash in this league, so I'm just wondering. He has to serve some purpose, and I was sure that was to battle Ash. Maybe I'm right, just not in this league.

If Imotarou (or a cotd) wins the league then I won't be suprised if Ash challenges the Unova league/does the badge hunt again. I mean there's a lot of reasons why it's possible. Reasons include:

-Ash needs some kind of goal to work towards during the N arc Yeah Follow N like a obedient sheep
    -Redemption for Trip (his league position was awful) and possibly Bianca. Get over it, no one gives a crap about those 2 especially Trip.
    -Possible revenge against Kotetsu Did Tobias and Tyson get any? nope
    -Ash and Virgil can finally battle The Pikachu and starter ad vs the eeveelution ads? It will just come down to who make the most money
    -A lot of Ash's Pokemon were still in their base form in this league, if another league comes around they will probably be much stronger by then. And they will never evolve lol, even if oshawott somehow fights 100000 battles and wins all of them he won't be any closer to evolving than when he started
    -It would explain why Ash regressed. He died after Tobias attacked him with Darkrai after the battle :P oak resurrected him and Pikachu.
    -Cheren is appearing as a gym leader (maybe Ash will challenge him for the badge) Oh dear god no, Ash will just spam his stupid pikarat
    -Ash has yet to battle DraydenIRIS
    -It was heavily implied that Chilli went to start his own fire type gym. Maybe Ash could challenge him too? Oh plz -.- CHili sucks so bad as a gym leader he'd probably get fired for incompetence within a week
    -Ash didn't battle Marlon. KOtetsu had the honor.
    Replies in Bold.

I think it's unlikely, we'll have to wait til January to see what's next for him.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast