Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

N shows up and pwns him with a random pokemon he literally caught 5 seconds ago to show how close is to pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So, hmm Herdier. I don't know, would Ash vs Cheren actually happen?

Iris battled Drayden
    Cilan battled Skyla
    Bianca battled Elesa
    Cameron battled Marlon

Who else to battle Cheren?
    Well If like in the games Cheren appears from time to time, I can see Cheren becoming a friend/rival to Ash, having future battles etc... If this were to happen its perfect sense to have Ash battle Cheren in this episode...

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Well If like in the games Cheren appears from time to time, I can see Cheren becoming a friend/rival to Ash, having future battles etc... If this were to happen its perfect sense to have Ash battle Cheren in this episode...
    A recurring character would be better than a rival since he's a gym leader, imo

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    A recurring character would be better than a rival since he's a gym leader, imo
    If they built Cheren as a guy who formerly challenged a league, they could make a good battle with him using strong pokemon against Satoshi, otherwise yeah they will get a random kid or like Ithink the episode migth be about Cheren becoming a gym leader with Dent probably helping him, not about someone challenging him.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Do you have proof to back up your arguments? All you do is state things as fact when you do not have anything to base those claims.

Please don't tell me your answer is because those people at bulbagarden or whatever forum hate him.
    I just know, that's how
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I don't think Cheren is here to battle...maybe to help with the plasma stuff!!

But then he is connected to Reshiram...which could make N challenged him to a battle to test his connection to Reshiram!! <---This one sounds better!!

N in anime? Now Cheren in anime? Oh my god this is awesome. I personly think that Cheren MIGHT battle ash or just help him with team plasma business his pokemon team is epic and im so looking forward to this saga. All we need is hugh and my full fav pokemon character list is complete <3
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

I see Bianca battling Cheren.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I see Bianca battling Cheren.
    That's what I'm thinking as well. If not Bianca, then it is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So, hmm Herdier. I don't know, would Ash vs Cheren actually happen?

Iris battled Drayden
    Cilan battled Skyla
    Bianca battled Elesa
    Cameron battled Marlon

Who else to battle Cheren?
    I'm fine with anyone but Ash battling Cheren. I don't want a repeat of the Nacrene City Gym battle, which is what would probably happen if Ash had to face off against Cheren. Cilan could use a loss so he's the best candidate in my opinion. I would have said Iris, but only her Axew needs development and it's almost impossible for it to evolve at this point.

If Axew fights Cheren, it'll learn a new move out of nowhere to win, then never uses it again.

Speaking of the Nacrene Gym, I wonder if the anime is gonna follow what happens in the games. Cheren becomes a Normal Type Gym Leader, in cover of Lenora stepping down as Gym Leader to study bones and such. Maybe a connection there? No? It's possible, but I suppose there isn't a problem with having multiple gyms in the anime with the same type. Then again, we hardly know what kind of Pokemon those unknown Gym Leaders have (the ones who have different shaped badges).

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

lol this makes me wonder which of the 4 of Axew's moves, which havent seen the light of day, will be replaced to never see the light of day. DRACO METEOR KGO

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm fine with anyone but Ash battling Cheren. I don't want a repeat of the Nacrene City Gym battle, which is what would probably happen if Ash had to face off against Cheren. Cilan could use a loss so he's the best candidate in my opinion. I would have said Iris, but only her Axew needs development and it's almost impossible for it to evolve at this point.
    If not Ash than I'd rather have Dento, poor guy hasn't done much as of late. Iris pretty much the star of Best Wishes 2 needs to take a back seat for once, its not like Axew ever uses new moves he learns ever again any ways. Though to tell you the truth, even though Best Wishes Ash isn't as good as D/P or AG Ash I'm still curious how the battle would go and am kind of hoping for this to happen soXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Speaking of the Nacrene Gym, I wonder if the anime is gonna follow what happens in the games. Cheren becomes a Normal Type Gym Leader, in cover of Lenora stepping down as Gym Leader to study bones and such. Maybe a connection there? No? It's possible, but I suppose there isn't a problem with having multiple gyms in the anime with the same type. Then again, we hardly know what kind of Pokemon those unknown Gym Leaders have (the ones who have different shaped badges).
    Well, unlike the games, the anime presents all regions with more than eight Gyms since the dawn of time. It's possible they won't even mention Lenora and the Nacrene Gym.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Oh we all know that if Ash battles him he using the rat, no need to even hope for others lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    I thought about that too. Either he's just gonna start a gym without even mentioning Lenora, and her staying as a gym leader as well. Or they do mention it and it turns out Lenora is going after Team Plasma.

Did anyone really want Cheren to appear? Like really want it?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    If they include him into future story arcs, then I really want to see a Driftveil Tournament happening at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Who knows they might include Hugh at this point as well!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I wasn't counting on it, but I guess its cool he appears I like his character, much better then the BW2 rival.

I did but doubted it would happen guess,I was wrong
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I did but doubted it would happen guess,I was wrong
    Hopefully he won't be on the main cast, I've never really liked him but another anime-game bridge is cool in my books.

Hopefully he won't be on the main cast, I've never really liked him but another anime-game bridge is cool in my books.
    I just wanted him to appear and battle not join the main group
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

I don't get why everyone was getting the idea Iris is gonna battle when she already fought Drayden already.

Ash doesn't need to fight him (similar to how he didn't need to fight Marlon or Drayden) because he already got 8 badges and the league is already voer.

The best candidates would be Dento or Bianca, or if god forbid, the new girl that receives her starter in the 1st N episode.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Interested to see where this episode goes.

Perhaps Lenora can battle Cheren to see if he is ready to be Gym Leader, would explain the Herdier, of course it could be Cheren's(I don't know if anyone translated what the scan says if it even says anything revealing).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast