Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Interested to see where this episode goes.

Perhaps Lenora can battle Cheren to see if he is ready to be Gym Leader, would explain the Herdier, of course it could be Cheren's(I don't know if anyone translated what the scan says if it even says anything revealing).
    That's a good idea if lenora appears it would be her passing the responsibilities of a normal type gym to him
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Not to mention, the Basic Badge? Since they both have the possession of the same titled badge. Unless they give Cheren a whole new badge.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Man I was hoping Cheren would 6v6 Ash and give some of his league shafted pokemon the wins they need

Liepard
    Haxorus
    Serperior
    Simipour
    Unfezant
    Gigalith

vs

Boldore
    Palpitoad
    Leavanny
    Pignite
    Krookodile
    Unfezant

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man I was hoping Cheren would 6v6 Ash and give some of his league shafted pokemon the wins they need

Liepard
    Haxorus
    Serperior
    Simipour
    Unfezant
    Gigalith

vs

Boldore
    Palpitoad
    Leavanny
    Pignite
    Krookodile
    Unfezant
    Change Palpitoad to Oshawott, since Oshawott needs a win more imo.

Pignite or Krookodile should either be the fall, or get one win at the most then.

I'd like to see Unfezant and Boldore star in this battle.

I wonder if they would not give him Serperior and replace it with a different, normal type pokemon like herdier's evolved form.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Did anyone really want Cheren to appear? Like really want it?
    Well I for 1 hoped he was the main rival instead of Trip so yes I wanted him to appear.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well I for 1 hoped he was the main rival instead of Trip so yes I wanted him to appear.
    Likewise. I wanted him to appear, but not exactly in this way. Though they're keeping true to the games, so I can't exactly object.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Likewise. I wanted him to appear, but not exactly in this way. Though they're keeping true to the games, so I can't exactly object.
    Well they can still make him both and just have him appear from time to time lol. I would enjoy that.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

CHEREN IS COMING! CHEREN IS COMING!

Yay! Finally, the Pokemon Anime could get interesting again. Cheren was my all time favorite Rival character, I was so proud of his development. I was totally expecting him to do something cliche like backstab you, but he didn't. He was a good boy through and through. He earned his promotion to Gym Leader in BW2 (say, I still haven't played that you know).
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, unlike the games, the anime presents all regions with more than eight Gyms since the dawn of time. It's possible they won't even mention Lenora and the Nacrene Gym.
    But if the Basic Badge gets shown, I'm sure there will have to be an explanation in the anime...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    That's a good competative movepool, but where is the anime logical pool?
    Late reply because I don't stay updated, but this is nowhere near an okay competitive moveset. I chose those attacks because I didn't want it to be exactly like Lenora's.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    OMG YES CHEREN!!! YESSS Body....not...ready... Maybe Nonomi faces him meaning she travels with Ash for a few episodes
    Then where is Nonomi on the boat during the second episode? I don't think she'll be traveling with Ash and co.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I did too. I don't like Trip at all and Cheren would have been a much better rival, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    I did too. I don't like Trip at all and Cheren would have been a much better rival, imo.
    True, plus Trip was based on Cheren lol.

But....i heard that Iris's Axew will fight against Cheren's Herdier. No one can confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post
    But....i heard that Iris's Axew will fight against Cheren's Herdier. No one can confirm?
    I don't think that is confirmed.

I think thats just speculation atm.Given that cheren is appearing as a gym leader and for the moment ash dosn't appear to be collecting gym badges people are speculating on who will battle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I think thats just speculation atm.Given that cheren is appearing as a gym leader and for the moment ash dosn't appear to be collecting gym badges people are speculating on who will battle him.
    Will be interesting if Iris decides to fight him.

Will be interesting if Iris decides to fight him.
    Well, not exactly. She really has no connection to Cheren like she did with Drayden. So, I don't see a reason for her battling him. From what I see, Bianca seems like the highest candidate battling Cheren. Since she knows him in-game. Maybe even Cilan, since they're both Gym Leaders. But, I still say Bianca for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, not exactly. She really has no connection to Cheren like she did with Drayden. So, I don't see a reason for her battling him. From what I see, Bianca seems like the highest candidate battling Cheren. Since she knows him in-game. Maybe even Cilan, since they're both Gym Leaders. But, I still say Bianca for now.
    Is Bianca set to appear here? If she is, I would definitely say she will. If not, I could see any of Ash and co. battling him.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Is Bianca set to appear here? If she is, I would definitely say she will. If not, I could see any of Ash and co. battling him.
    I have no clue. I don't think we have the VA list. If she's not, then I would say Cilan and Ash.

Were all assuming someone has to face him. Cheren is involved with the plasma plot in games so maybe there introducing him here to set him up for the future. It's possible he won't battle any of the main cast and we just see him against a COTD

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Were all assuming someone has to face him. Cheren is involved with the plasma plot in games so maybe there introducing him here to set him up for the future. It's possible he won't battle any of the main cast and we just see him against a COTD
    Perhaps,the,new trainer girl but that's unlikely so maybe he will only battle team plasma
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    True, for all we know, he could finishing up a battle with his Herdier against a COTD. I guess why should have thought of that as well.

I am still lamenting the loss of his awesome team.... if BW1 cheren replaced Camoron as the league rival the complaning would not have existed

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I am still lamenting the loss of his awesome team.... if BW1 cheren replaced Camoron as the league rival the complaning would not have existed
    Lol that is so true.

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast