Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

What's all this Axew talk? I wanna join the winning side.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Then why didn't he just say that?
    Because thats obvious.

Who started the Axew talk anyway, the epsidoe is about a new gym leader Cheren, I don't know why people are suggesting Iris to do anything here, if he needs help Dent should be the one helping him here.

Like I said some days ago, to me this will bea bout helping Cheren learn the ropes of being a gym leader not someone in the cast battling him if they do cool but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Who started the Axew talk anyway.
    Who do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    What's all this Axew talk? I wanna join the winning side.
    I'm not sure which is the winning side at this point, but go ahead~

@HGH- Because what he meant was blatantly obvious?

Because thats obvious.
    Or maybe people need to stop posting such vague posts. btw why do you always reply to me? Please go stalk someone else.

OH SNAP

CRACKLE
    POP

Maybe because this is a discussion forum, and he does stalk other people~

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    OH SNAP

CRACKLE
    POP

Maybe because this is a discussion forum, and he does stalk other people~
    Why do you keep abusing Rice Krispies?

And looks like I'll have to plunge Pepsi soda some more.

Who do you think?
    Though it migth have been obvious but I tried to believe someone else did it XD.

Or maybe people need to stop posting such vague posts. btw why do you always reply to me? Please go stalk someone else.
    Apparently, I stalk you, Robert, Joltik and a bunch of other people that don't like people quoting them telling them they are wrong.

How was it vague, ofc he is talking about the show Axew not the Axew species.

I already said if Axew wasn't a Piplup/Pikachu aka being out of the ball all the time, maybe he would have evolved by now.

P.S: Next time you get out of the house watch out, I might be hidden in the bushes.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 25th December 2012 at 1:12 AM.

How did we end up talking about axew. Anyways do you guys think if bianca appears in this episode she will say cheren is her friend from nuvema town as homage to BW 1.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    How did we end up talking about axew.
    Someone brought up Iris battling Cheren. Another guy brought up Axew. HatersGonnaHate brought up the fanbase and how he doesn't like it when people critisize Axew instead of the writers~

Anyways do you guys think if bianca appears in this episode she will say cheren is her friend from nuvema town as homage to BW 1.
    Why wouldn't she? He is. Anyway I hope she doesn't appear here, she doesn't need screen time that belongs to Cheren~

P.S: Next time you get out of the house watch out, I might be hidden in the bushes.
    Sigged
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 25th December 2012 at 1:20 AM.

Apparently, I stalk you, Robert, Joltik and a bunch of other people that don't like people quoting them telling them they are wrong.

How was it vague, ofc he is talking about the show Axew not the Axew species.

I already said if Axew wasn't a Piplup/Pikachu aka being out of the ball all the time, maybe he would have evolved by now.

You need to get over yourself. When someone types "I blame the writers for Axew's very existence" that implies that the writers were responsible for Axew being created, which isn't true since Gamefreak creates the pokemon. How about next time they should type "I blame the writers for Iris's Axew very existence." There you go...a non-vague post.

I hope they show more of Cheren's pokemon than just the dog.

When someone types "I blame the writers for Axew's very existence" that implies that the writers were responsible for Axew being created, .
    Not when you're in the anime section~

How did we end up talking about axew. Anyways do you guys think if bianca appears in this episode she will say cheren is her friend from nuvema town as homage to BW 1.
    I beleve we just know the title rigth now, maybe we got some new stuff with the year end special and we will probably have some form of summary in the first week of January.

You need to get over yourself. When someone types "I blame the writers for Axew's very existence" that implies that the writers were responsible for Axew being created, which isn't true since Gamefreak creates the pokemon. How about next time they should type "I blame the writers for Iris's Axew very existence." There you go...a non-vague post.
    I dont need to get over anything, I helped you by telling that what the person said was obvious and apparently answered a post in another topic also that makes me your stalked.

Thanks HGH now I know why the merchandise guys call Dragonite "Iris Dragonite" all the time, they didn't want to be vague.

Someone brought up Iris battling Cheren. Another guy brought up Axew. HatersGonnaHate brought up the fanbase and how he doesn't like it when people critisize Axew instead of the writers~

Why wouldn't she? He is. Anyway I hope she doesn't appear here, she doesn't need screen time that belongs to Cheren~

Sigged
    Why can't people criticize the characters people do that for other shows and no one cares
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

I think and I hope she will. Since they're friends in-game, why not show it off in the anime?

Why can't people criticize the characters people do that for other shows and no one cares
    Ask HatersGonnaHate, not me. I'm not the one defending every single character in existence~

You're just saying this cuz you hate Scraggy~ Also Scraggy's victories have nothing to do with whether or not Kibago can pull off the same thing.
    No I'm saying that because they are both babies and Kibago is older. If Scraggy can win against opponents that should of pwned him then so can Kibago.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No I'm saying that because they are both babies and Kibago is older. If Scraggy can win against opponents that should of pwned him then so can Kibago.
    But Scraggy cant be stronger then Axew because Axew is older? but yeah they should use this arc to give Axew battles, Excadrill doesn't need them, Dragonite just needs to beat something strong since it lost twice in a row now, Emolga can just hate on Snivy because Snivy is better then her.

No hidden meaning in calling Emolga a hater guys. just being reasonable.

I dont need to get over anything, I helped you by telling that what the person said was obvious and apparently answered a post in another topic also that makes me your stalked.

Thanks HGH now I know why the merchandise guys call Dragonite "Iris Dragonite" all the time, they didn't want to be vague.
    It's possible. They might not want people to think it's the generic Dragonite. But whatevs..

Not necessarily. Axew relies on some random new overpowered moves to win while scraggy makes due with the moves he has.,example scraggy vs,cryoganal
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

But Scraggy cant be stronger then Axew because Axew is older? but yeah they should use this arc to give Axew battles, Excadrill doesn't need them, Dragonite just needs to beat something strong since it lost twice in a row now, Emolga can just hate on Snivy because Snivy is better then her.

No hidden meaning in calling Emolga a hater guys. just being reasonable.
    No I'm saying that people can't get mad at Kibago for beating bigger pokemon and then be fine with it when Scraggy does it.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No I'm saying that people can't get mad at Kibago for beating bigger pokemon and then be fine with it when Scraggy does it.
    I just hope they start using him, Scraggy atleast gets used.

Not necessarily. Axew relies on some random new overpowered moves to win while scraggy makes due with the moves he has.,example scraggy vs,cryoganal
    Pft, Scraggy relies on one move and then when that fails in his face he head butts things to death.

I just hope they start using him, Scraggy atleast gets used.
    Exactly, Kibago beating Herdier wouldn't be some bs win.

Scraggy has won battles with 3 diferent moves if thats relying in one move for you I find it weird.

She has an entire arc to use him, atleast till September, he doesn't need to be used here, what I meant is I hope he gets a serious battle in this arc(not against Scraggy) and beats something and hopefully by the end of the arc we get Scrafty vs Fraxure.

Iris got a crapload of episode(good ones) before the league, Axew got an episode for him middle league(that was used for other stuff also), Satoshi got the league and will be important in the whole N thing since he is the main character. so let Dent do something here instead specially since its Gym related.

Pft, Scraggy relies on one move and then when that fails in his face he head butts things to death.

It would because Kibago would pull some random move out of its *** to do it.

That must be one weak Herdier then~

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast