Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Scraggy has won battles with 3 diferent moves if thats relying in one move for you I find it weird.

She has an entire arc to use him, atleast till September, he doesn't need to be used here, what I meant is I hope he gets a serious battle in this arc(not against Scraggy) and beats something and hopefully by the end of the arc we get Scrafty vs Fraxure.

Iris got a crapload of episode(good ones) before the league, Axew got an episode for him middle league(that was used for other stuff also), Satoshi got the league and will be important in the whole N thing since he is the main character. so let Dent do something here instead specially since its Gym related.
    Let's see. He relies on Focus Blast and when that doesn't work, like the 7th gym works by accident, he headbutts them. That's how all three of his battles not counting the two second league battle went.

The last episode Kibago got anything was the first BW 2 episode lol. Just cuz Iris did, doesn't mean Kibago did.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft, Scraggy relies on one move and then when that fails in his face he head butts things to death.

Exactly, Kibago beating Herdier wouldn't be some bs win.
    Unless it forgets it has giga impact like it forgot it had outrage and suddenly learns ANOTHER OVERPOWERED MOVE.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Let's see. He relies on Focus Blast and when that doesn't work, like the 7th gym works by accident, he headbutts them. That's how all three of his battles not counting the two second league battle went.

The last episode Kibago got anything was the first BW 2 episode lol. Just cuz Iris did, doesn't mean Kibago did.
    He beat one of the Monkeys with HJK and the other with Headbutt if I remember well but I would probably have to rewatch it.

Shame on Scraggy for using another one of his moves!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He beat one of the Monkeys with HJK and the other with Headbutt if I remember well but I would probably have to rewatch it.
    Pretty sure it was Headbutt since that is it's finisher.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Nope it was,high jump kick I watched the episode recently
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Ok went to watch the battles again.
    Grass monkey- Headbutt
    Water monkey- HJK

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Who brought up Iris battling Cheren anyway? That just sounds way too random, if anyone battles Cheren it should be Ash~
    It was random right? If any one needs any thing its Ash right now, he needs some thing good before the series ends. Iris would just use Dragonite any ways and screw her other Pokemon she should be using, Axew is just for wasted fillers and screws every thing up AKA the league. Besides, its not like Iris hasn't gotten any battles or good wins Best Wishes 2.

edit;

Dento staying is up in the air right now, if he leaves at the end of Best Wishes he got screwed over big time. Its like that with all the male sidekicks it seems, poor old Brock lacked screen time compared to May or Dawn, I hope for his sake he stays as long as Brock and gets good moments.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 25th December 2012 at 8:37 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It was random right? If any one needs any thing its Ash right now, he needs some thing good before the series ends.
    Satoshi is starring in Episode N, not to mention quite a lot of other episodes are coming up besides this Cheren one. Are you really saying Satoshi is in that immediate need for another battle? If he battled Cheren, I think he would lose to be honest given he already has the Basic Badge and it would be a way to showcase Cheren's skills and I don't think they would want him beating up another Haderia. However if Iris' Kibago battled it at least the thing would get some experience. The series most likely isn't ending for less than a year and Satoshi will be in this show forever.

Iris would just use Dragonite any ways and screw her other Pokemon she should be using, Axew is just for wasted fillers and screws every thing up AKA the league. Besides, its not like Iris hasn't gotten any battles or good wins Best Wishes 2.
    Your comment is coated with bias, I don't think Iris would use her Kairyu against a Haderia. That seems like overkill tbh, Kibago is dying from neglect however and saying that Kibago doesn't need this just because you don't like is it unfair.

So guys, is it confirmed if anyone is battling cheren or is that just a wild guess?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    So guys, is it confirmed if anyone is battling cheren or is that just a wild guess?
    it is purely speculation at this moment in time

If Bel is appearing in this episode, it should be Minccino vs Herdier, Now that's a Pokemon we haven't seen in a long time (considering the amount of times Bel herself has appeared)

I would like to see Palpitoad battle Herdier and evolve and win with Drain Punch.

Sadly if Ash does battle him it will most likely be the rat battling.

Nah Pignite should do the honors, it's basic stuff to use fighting types vs normals. Or Boldore.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah Pignite should do the honors, it's basic stuff to use fighting types vs normals. Or Boldore.
    Hello, Drain Punch lol.

I know, but why would they waste a slot on drain punch when he already has a perfectly good fighter in pignite?

I know, but why would they waste a slot on drain punch when he already has a perfectly good fighter in pignite?
    Oh pls he just learned a fighting move. His real fighter is the wannabe gangster lol.

Said wannabe gangster already got his fair share of glory in the league. His roast pork fighter still hasn't gotten his due yet

Said wannabe gangster already got his fair share of glory in the league. His roast pork fighter still hasn't gotten his due yet
    Wannabe Gangster got one two second win while Pignite got two actual battle wins....

Exactly, a pokemon on wannabe gangster's level should be glad it got even that while Pignite deserevd at least as much glory as Snorlax did in Johto.

Exactly, a pokemon on wannabe gangster's level should be glad it got even that while Pignite deserevd at least as much glory as Snorlax did in Johto.
    Didn't Snorlax get three wins?? Big whoop 1 less win.

Didn't Snorlax get three wins?? Big whoop 1 less win.
    Four actually, 2 with Gary and 2 with Harrison.

Four actually, 2 with Gary and 2 with Harrison.
    You really thought Pignite was gonna get more glory then the rat?? Be happy he even got those two.

You really thought Pignite was gonna get more glory then the rat?? Be happy he even got those two.
    Hey come on both Charizard, Snorlax, Swellow, Corphish, Sceptile, Glalie, and Infernape all did.

Wannabe Gangster got one two second win while Pignite got two actual battle wins....
    I can't believe Robert is defending Scraggy, is this a Christmas miracle?

Anyway he has two figthers, if Palpitoad ever evolves I think he should have Drain Punch, that has nothing to do with him having two pokemon that use figthing type moves.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast