Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Yea, I think that Seviper belongs to a Plasma Grunt. I mean, why would only Seviper be on it, if Carnivine isn't? It would be kind of wrong to bring back one old Pokemon and not the other one. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yea, I think that Seviper belongs to a Plasma Grunt. I mean, why would only Seviper be on it, if Carnivine isn't? It would be kind of wrong to bring back one old Pokemon and not the other one. :/
    Didn't the female Plasma grunt have a Seviper in the anime trailer in the B2/W2 trailer? I'm not so sure about the actual game but I know a Seviper was in the trailer. =P So yeah, it's probably belonging to Team Plasma.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

But Seviper has been a mainstay of TR for like 400 episodes...Carnivine only got like 190.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But Seviper has been a mainstay of TR for like 400 episodes...Carnivine only got like 190.
    That is true, but it would be nice if they put it on the calender as well. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Didn't the female Plasma grunt have a Seviper in the anime trailer in the B2/W2 trailer? I'm not so sure about the actual game but I know a Seviper was in the trailer. =P So yeah, it's probably belonging to Team Plasma.
    Yea, which is why I think it belongs to a female Grunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Yes there was one female grunt with a Seviper
    And it could always be both. A Seviper Seviper rivalry would be cool, though a Seviper Zangoose rivalry again would be nice too

Edit: Just saw the calendar, prediction:

Seviper: Jessie
    Zangoose: Random Trainer/TP Grunt that gets a rivalry with Jessie's Seviper
    Beartic: Merp
    Golbat, Scolipede: TP
    Mienshao: Dunno
    Mareep, Ampharos: An episode for them? I dont know them either :P
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 29th December 2012 at 9:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yes there was one female grunt with a Seviper
    And it could always be both. A Seviper Seviper rivalry would be cool, though a Seviper Zangoose rivalry again would be nice too
    I guess that could happen between Plasma and Rocket then. I forgot about the rivalry.

I hope that Seviper does belong to Jesse. I really miss her owning a snake. TRio went back to Kanto right and now they're coming back in Episode N? It's likely that they picked up a couple of their Pokemon at Headquarters. Seviper, Carnivine and hell I'd even like to see Wobbuffet again

There were merchandise of Zangoose and Seviper so I knew they will appear soon. They are probably Team Plasma's since they also belonged to them in the introduction video of B2W2.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I hope that Seviper does belong to Jesse. I really miss her owning a snake. TRio went back to Kanto right and now they're coming back in Episode N? It's likely that they picked up a couple of their Pokemon at Headquarters. Seviper, Carnivine and hell I'd even like to see Wobbuffet again
    Wobbuffet?, really ? for what?, the thing didn´t really did nothing and, if they are gonna revert TR to their old tiresome stupid unfunny selves, then at least I hope they get equal treatment with Jessie and James having the same Pokémon each and not the Sinnoh crap where Jessie had Seviper, Wobbuffet and Yanmega while James only had Carnivine and his annoying and useless crappy Mime Jr., they insist to count Meowth as an active Pokémon in TR´s party, so I say, screw them, with Woobat, Yamask, Frillish and Amoongus they are fine (-_-).

I love if Cheren reveal to have travel 2 year ago and that he also battle TP and a flashback of Hilda or Hilbert!!

Hopefully Seviper is Jessie's. I'm tired of Woobat and BubbleBeam and Shadow Ball are boring lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully Seviper is Jessie's. I'm tired of Woobat and BubbleBeam and Shadow Ball are boring lol.
    I think is hers...because of that poll asking the audience if they want the old TR mon to return!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I think is hers...because of that poll asking the audience if they want the old TR mon to return!!
    What poll??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What poll??
    A poll the Team Rocket Radio Show did if i'm not wrong they ask if they could want the old team rocket mons to return in the list was Wobbufet, Seviper and Mime Jr. and apparently they are really popular because they were winning!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    A poll the Team Rocket Radio Show did if i'm not wrong they ask if they could want the old team rocket mons to return in the list was Wobbufet, Seviper and Mime Jr. and apparently they are really popular because they were winning!!
    Lol hopefully they do, although weren't they written way in advanced already??

I doubt it's Jessie's, unfortunately. There might be a Seviper/Zangoose rivalry episode, or they could just be owned by Plasma Grunts.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Didn't that female Plasma Grunt own a Seviper in the B2W2 Animated trailer? The Seviper might belong to her in the anime as well.

Yeah Seviper and Zangoose more than likely belong to Team Plasma Grunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...3D3tSVU#t=232s

Seviper, Metagross, Klinklang, Liepard, Scolipede, Magnemite, Scrafty, and Zangoose are TP pokemon. At least there.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah Seviper and Zangoose more than likely belong to Team Plasma Grunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...3D3tSVU#t=232s

Seviper, Metagross, Klinklang, Liepard, Scolipede, Magnemite, Scrafty, and Zangoose are TP pokemon. At least there.
    Yeah, I told all of you this before. It's sad that Jessie won't get Seviper back. Although, it would be very cool to see Jessie's Seviper getting crazy every time it sees TP's Zangoose.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, I told all of you this before. It's sad that Jessie won't get Seviper back. Although, it would be very cool to see Jessie's Seviper getting crazy every time it sees TP's Zangoose.
    I would love to see Arbok and Seviper battle together even though I doubt we'd ever see Arbok again.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    It's not confirmed lol. It could still happen like Taidow and you said but it can still be Jessie's.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 30th December 2012 at 8:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I would love to see Arbok and Seviper battle together even though I doubt we'd ever see Arbok again.
    That would be the most impressive thing I would have seen. I miss Arbok. Watching the Kanto and Johto episodes don't help one bit

That would be the most impressive thing I would have seen. I miss Arbok. Watching the Kanto and Johto episodes don't help one bit
    Yeah, I'm re-watching Kanto again. It's sad to think we may never see Arbok, Weezing, Pidgeot and Butterfree again

It'll be interesting to see if Bianca appears in this episode, if only because of her connection to Cheren in the games. Though, I'm not really expecting her to.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if Bianca appears in this episode, if only because of her connection to Cheren in the games. Though, I'm not really expecting her to.
    Yeah same here. I'm still curious if that girl who choses her starter is the one to battle Cheren. It would make sense.

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast