Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why are people expecting this to be a full gym match?
    I'm wondering the exact same thing. I mean the sheer fact that Ash already obtained the Basic Badge at one point makes it pretty obvious that he won't have a full battle against Cheren. There would be no point to it. Also, I'm stunned that some people are predicting a victory for Oshawott. Like, I would love for it to happen, but I know it won't. Especially not against Pokemon like Bouffalant, although I'm questioning where Bouffalant and Pokemon like Zangoose were confirmed to appear. Did I miss a new summary?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm wondering the exact same thing. I mean the sheer fact that Ash already obtained the Basic Badge at one point makes it pretty obvious that he won't have a full battle against Cheren. There would be no point to it. Also, I'm stunned that some people are predicting a victory for Oshawott. Like, I would love for it to happen, but I know it won't. Especially not against Pokemon like Bouffalant, although I'm questioning where Bouffalant and Pokemon like Zangoose were confirmed to appear. Did I miss a new summary?
    Nothing but Herdier is confirmed to appear. Everything else is just speculation

Lol I'll be happy with a one on one battle here since that really isn't even likely.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol I'll be happy with a one on one battle here since that really isn't even likely.
    A summary does mention Ash vs Cheren

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    What summary?? I didn't see anything on the first page.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

it came out a few days ago. Should only be a couple of pages back if your interested.

According to others it mentions a school and Ash vs Cheren

it came out a few days ago. Should only be a couple of pages back if your interested.

According to others it mentions a school and Ash vs Cheren
    Well look at that, well let's hope Pika isn't there or nobody is getting anything -_-.

Because some people refuse to take the first post job seriously

As for this gym battle.. Ash can't possibly lose to a Herdier.. He has beaten Lenora's Herdier, and he has beaten Stoutland before.. So unless Herdier evolves into Stoutland, there should be no way Ash should lose. Pignite should be well able to take it down, and so is Palpitoad based on prior occurances. Then there's Scraggy and Snivy, who both only have a single 'gym win', so they could be used here as well to add to their battle record. Of course, Krokorok only has a single gym win as well, but he has two league wins and thus isn't really needed here, unless it is a bigger battle and something tough like a Bouffalant appears..

My ideal scenario:
    - Ash: Scraggy, Snivy, Palpitoad
    - Cheren: Zangoose, Bouffalant, Herdier/Stoutland

Scraggy vs. Zangoose: Scraggy
    Scraggy vs. Herdier: Switch
    Snivy vs. Herdier: Snivy
    Snivy vs. Bouffalant: Bouffalant
    Scraggy vs. Bouffalant: Bouffalant
    Palpitoad vs. Bouffalant: EVO!
    Seismitoad vs. Bouffalant: Seismitoad

Yes, a Clay-repeat, but I liked that gym battle as far as "Ash needed an evolution to save his butt"-gym battles went..

I'll laugh my butt off if Ash sends in Palpitoad vs. Herdier, the mutt evolves, and they start to reuse footage.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I usually judge AG and BF differently but yeah BF is part of the AG saga so I'll re-word it. The League was the main climax of the Hoenn region just like the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova regions was the climax of their respective regions.
    Still doesn't fit as they stayed in this region after the league.. Unless you want to discount what will happen the upcoming 30 weeks or so..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Think back to before we hit the sixth gym.. who ever thought we'd want Oshawott and Snivy to battle so badly?

Can't believe how pitiful their battle record is, they really do need some wicked redemption and i'd love for it to be against Cheren.
    Still not as bad as Torterra's, but oh well.. I guess the majority on here is right: If Ash doesn't evolve his pokemon, they can't do anything..

The fifth gym really was something funny though.. Two of Ash's unevolved pokemon beat two pokemon that Ash would also get: Krokorok and Palpitoad! :P

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Because some people refuse to take the first post job seriously
    I know.. I mean look at the BWn2 thread.. Apparently, the first youtube link is dead (and therefore should be removed) there's a 6 minute preview floating around somewhere in the thread and what not! Same here! I know we've just had a break and all, but something needs to be cleaned up before we get started on BWn..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Wait, there's going to be a gym battle? XD

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    not really. it looks like Ash is gonna face Cheren but its probably just gonna be for the school kids benefit

Somehow they keep insisting on that, I'm not that sure about it.

not really. it looks like Ash is gonna face Cheren but its probably just gonna be for the school kids benefit
    Oh, I see.

Well if there is a battle of any sort, I want Ash to use Scraggy.

....and now, her story begins.

Oh, I see.

Well if there is a battle of any sort, I want Ash to use Scraggy.
    scraggy would be one of my ideal choices, along with Oshawott/Snivy.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Pikachu (as its Ashs Signature) or Pignite ( as its a fighting type starter)

Get ready to see Ash getting his butt kicked , Again !

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    As for this gym battle.. Ash can't possibly lose to a Herdier.. He has beaten Lenora's Herdier, and he has beaten Stoutland before.. So unless Herdier evolves into Stoutland, there should be no way Ash should lose. Pignite should be well able to take it down, and so is Palpitoad based on prior occurances. Then there's Scraggy and Snivy, who both only have a single 'gym win', so they could be used here as well to add to their battle record. Of course, Krokorok only has a single gym win as well, but he has two league wins and thus isn't really needed here, unless it is a bigger battle and something tough like a Bouffalant appears..

My ideal scenario:
    - Ash: Scraggy, Snivy, Palpitoad
    - Cheren: Zangoose, Bouffalant, Herdier/Stoutland

Scraggy vs. Zangoose: Scraggy
    Scraggy vs. Herdier: Switch
    Snivy vs. Herdier: Snivy
    Snivy vs. Bouffalant: Bouffalant
    Scraggy vs. Bouffalant: Bouffalant
    Palpitoad vs. Bouffalant: EVO!
    Seismitoad vs. Bouffalant: Seismitoad

Yes, a Clay-repeat, but I liked that gym battle as far as "Ash needed an evolution to save his butt"-gym battles went..

I'll laugh my butt off if Ash sends in Palpitoad vs. Herdier, the mutt evolves, and they start to reuse footage.. :P

Still doesn't fit as they stayed in this region after the league.. Unless you want to discount what will happen the upcoming 30 weeks or so..

Still not as bad as Torterra's, but oh well.. I guess the majority on here is right: If Ash doesn't evolve his pokemon, they can't do anything..

The fifth gym really was something funny though.. Two of Ash's unevolved pokemon beat two pokemon that Ash would also get: Krokorok and Palpitoad! :P

I know.. I mean look at the BWn2 thread.. Apparently, the first youtube link is dead (and therefore should be removed) there's a 6 minute preview floating around somewhere in the thread and what not! Same here! I know we've just had a break and all, but something needs to be cleaned up before we get started on BWn..
    Meh, at least Scraggy got a league win so I would prefer Snivy, Palpitoad, and Boldore/Leavanny.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Get ready to see Ash getting his butt kicked , Again !
    maybe, maybe not.

I can see it going any of the 4 ways
    - Ash wins
    - Cheren Wins
    - A tie
    - the battle is interupted

Meh, at least Scraggy got a league win so I would prefer Snivy, Palpitoad, and Boldore/Leavanny.
    Boldore and Leavanny got JC-wins though.. :P Oh well.. Yeah.. Eitherway I would like that.. Scraggy defeating a Darumaka just left me without any gratitude for it.. I just keep reenvisioning Palpitoad 1HKO'ing Dino's Darumaka...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

maybe, maybe not.

I can see it going any of the 4 ways
    - Ash wins
    - Cheren Wins
    - A tie
    - the battle is interupted
    Does Ash need to win ?
    Does he need the gym Badge ?
    Is their any serious bet involve this battle?
    Is his Survival depend on winning this battle ?

If No Then Ash will surly lose because its a crime for Ash to win any battle without any serious reason.
    Just like the League , He was only allow to beat the rival's who won a Tournament over him !

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Boldore and Leavanny got JC-wins though.. :P Oh well.. Yeah.. Eitherway I would like that.. Scraggy defeating a Darumaka just left me without any gratitude for it.. I just keep reenvisioning Palpitoad 1HKO'ing Dino's Darumaka...
    Lol and Leavanny's and Boldore's did?? They are in the same boat.

Hopefully the battle is more than a 1 v 1. Here's hoping for a 3 v 3. If it is, Scraggy being here is a must really.

Last edited by playerking; 15th January 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Lol and Leavanny's and Boldore's did?? They are in the same boat.
    I actually thought Leavanny vs. Sawk was good eventhough it lost. Boldore beating a Reuniclus always makes my day, and it did okay vs. Hydreigon, it took quite a lot of attacks and actually did damage..

If this is an unofficial Gym battle, and Scraggy is used here just for training...I kinda want to see it get rid of Leer. I mean, it's part of it's character I guess...but I'd like to see faint Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Hopefully the battle is more than a 1 v 1. Here's hoping for a 3 v 3. If it is, Scraggy being here is a must really.
    LOl why?? AT least he got a league win. Other pokemon need wins more.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast