Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Why are we all "overpowering" Cherens team?
    He could just have Minezumi and Herderier. Cause they will probably show him of like the experienced and well balance trainer.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

This battle being interrupted is likely. Ash doesn't need this badge again. It would be interesting to see him challenge Drayden and Marlon though

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Why are we all "overpowering" Cherens team?
    He could just have Minezumi and Herderier. Cause they will probably show him of like the experienced and well balance trainer.
    How is a Patrat and Herdier experienced and well balanced lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Wtf at the summary. Is that supposed to be enticing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Wtf at the summary. Is that supposed to be enticing?
    Lol what kind of a cliff hanger moment is that xD!!!

It's a shame that summary doesn't give us any useful information. I highly doubt the entire episode will be about Axew talking through a loudspeaker lol.

So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.
    I bet you it's some crap like Herdier gets scared cuz of the loud voice and runs off to the ranch lol.

Well! Looks like Axew is never going to mature.

And because of that, he'll keep on ruining important episodes.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

I agree, I think I wouldn't hold such a grudge if it wasn't for his filler during the League, that could have been done at any of the other tournaments.

Hmm, that reminds me when Axew was messing with the controls at the Battle Club when Ash was training Oshawott.

Where did you get that? The summary? Meh, pretty sure this is a sign of Zuruggu.

I can see how the last episode of this saga will end:

"Ash, Iris, and Cilan have a final confrontation against Team Plasma that will decide the fate of Unova!"

"But then! Axew gets lost!"

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Wait... Axew is acting childish again?! For Arceus, Iris! Buy a leash!

Sigh, hopefully Cheren will save the plot.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Axew shouts over a loudspeaker?

Riveting stuff.

Due to the last summary when Axew makes another childish acting (cf: Axew gets Lost!), I think this episode won't be special, except if Ash gets a battle with Cheren...
    It seems to be a curse... When Axew shows up in the episode title or the summary, it's never a good sign.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Wow, writers really want fans to hate Axew don't they? Its bad enough they did this during the league but when in an important character such as Cheren appears in the anime and gets time taken away due to another childish Axew moment makes me want to smack the thing, I really do wish Team Rocket would catch it, why hasn't Iris learned from these past mistakes? If you keep letting it get lost, keep it in its pokeball for crying out loud!!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Was Ash vs. Cheren ever confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wow, writers really want fans to hate Axew don't they? Its bad enough they did this during the league but when in an important character such as Cheren appears in the anime and gets time taken away due to another childish Axew moment makes me want to smack the thing, I really do wish Team Rocket would catch it, why hasn't Iris learned from these past mistakes? If you keep letting it get lost, keep it in its pokeball for crying out loud!!
    The sad thing is, it's working...I don't remember Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, or even Scraggy acting anywhere NEAR this immature.
    ~marioluigifan05

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    The sad thing is, it's working...I don't remember Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, or even Scraggy acting anywhere NEAR this immature.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Leave the little guy alone. He may not be mature, but I'm pretty no Axew in general is.

I go back to Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, and Scraggy. I don't expect Axew to be like Charizard or something, but it could at least be put on a leash (Edit: Ninja'd), or SOMETHING. Axew is not funny.
    ~marioluigifan05

I go back to Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, and Scraggy. I don't expect Axew to be like Charizard or something, but it could at least be put on a leash (Edit: Ninja'd), or SOMETHING. Axew is not funny.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Psyduck was immature and Togepi was useless. Phanpy and Scraggy are better examples.

I doubt the plot of the episode is gonna be about Axew yelling into the speakers, so we need to wait for more summaries.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Psyduck was immature and Togepi was useless. Phanpy and Scraggy are better examples.

I doubt the plot of the episode is gonna be about Axew yelling into the speakers, so we need to wait for more summaries.
    Psyduck was not as immature as Axew.
    As for Togepi, we're talking about maturity, not usefulness.
    Regardless, they could have put this into a different episode, or something.
    ~marioluigifan05

Psyduck was not as immature as Axew.
    As for Togepi, we're talking about maturity, not usefulness.
    Regardless, they could have put this into a different episode, or something.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Psyduck definitely was. It would always pop out of the ball whenever Misty wanted to use her other pokemon. You don't see Axew doing that.

Oh my God. Why do the writers have to make Axew do all these ridiculous little things? Can't they have him sit out for just one episode? My God, it's like a never-ending story now. Anyway, I guess this confirms that Cheren's a brand-new Gym Leader even in the anime; he's like a second Flannery. I'm not sure if that's a good thing at this point.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast