Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 1044

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #501
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Why are we all "overpowering" Cherens team?
    He could just have Minezumi and Herderier. Cause they will probably show him of like the experienced and well balance trainer.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,434

    Default

    This battle being interrupted is likely. Ash doesn't need this badge again. It would be interesting to see him challenge Drayden and Marlon though

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Why are we all "overpowering" Cherens team?
    He could just have Minezumi and Herderier. Cause they will probably show him of like the experienced and well balance trainer.
    How is a Patrat and Herdier experienced and well balanced lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  4. #504
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,624

    Default

    Wtf at the summary. Is that supposed to be enticing?

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Wtf at the summary. Is that supposed to be enticing?
    Lol what kind of a cliff hanger moment is that xD!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    It's a shame that summary doesn't give us any useful information. I highly doubt the entire episode will be about Axew talking through a loudspeaker lol.

  7. #507
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,746

    Default

    So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.
    I bet you it's some crap like Herdier gets scared cuz of the loud voice and runs off to the ranch lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  9. #509

    Default

    Well! Looks like Axew is never going to mature.

    And because of that, he'll keep on ruining important episodes.

    Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

  10. #510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.
    I agree, I think I wouldn't hold such a grudge if it wasn't for his filler during the League, that could have been done at any of the other tournaments.

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Hmm, that reminds me when Axew was messing with the controls at the Battle Club when Ash was training Oshawott.

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So Axew screws up again because hes acting childish, really? pfff starting to get annoyed by Axew character.
    Where did you get that? The summary? Meh, pretty sure this is a sign of Zuruggu.

  13. #513

    Default

    I can see how the last episode of this saga will end:

    "Ash, Iris, and Cilan have a final confrontation against Team Plasma that will decide the fate of Unova!"

    "But then! Axew gets lost!"

    Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Wait... Axew is acting childish again?! For Arceus, Iris! Buy a leash!

    Sigh, hopefully Cheren will save the plot.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Axew shouts over a loudspeaker?

    Riveting stuff.

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,533

    Default

    Due to the last summary when Axew makes another childish acting (cf: Axew gets Lost!), I think this episode won't be special, except if Ash gets a battle with Cheren...
    It seems to be a curse... When Axew shows up in the episode title or the summary, it's never a good sign.
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  17. #517

    Default

    Wow, writers really want fans to hate Axew don't they? Its bad enough they did this during the league but when in an important character such as Cheren appears in the anime and gets time taken away due to another childish Axew moment makes me want to smack the thing, I really do wish Team Rocket would catch it, why hasn't Iris learned from these past mistakes? If you keep letting it get lost, keep it in its pokeball for crying out loud!!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Was Ash vs. Cheren ever confirmed?

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wow, writers really want fans to hate Axew don't they? Its bad enough they did this during the league but when in an important character such as Cheren appears in the anime and gets time taken away due to another childish Axew moment makes me want to smack the thing, I really do wish Team Rocket would catch it, why hasn't Iris learned from these past mistakes? If you keep letting it get lost, keep it in its pokeball for crying out loud!!
    The sad thing is, it's working...I don't remember Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, or even Scraggy acting anywhere NEAR this immature.
    ~marioluigifan05

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    The sad thing is, it's working...I don't remember Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, or even Scraggy acting anywhere NEAR this immature.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Leave the little guy alone. He may not be mature, but I'm pretty no Axew in general is.

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    549

    Default

    I go back to Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, and Scraggy. I don't expect Axew to be like Charizard or something, but it could at least be put on a leash (Edit: Ninja'd), or SOMETHING. Axew is not funny.
    ~marioluigifan05

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I go back to Psyduck, Togepi, Phanpy, and Scraggy. I don't expect Axew to be like Charizard or something, but it could at least be put on a leash (Edit: Ninja'd), or SOMETHING. Axew is not funny.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Psyduck was immature and Togepi was useless. Phanpy and Scraggy are better examples.

    I doubt the plot of the episode is gonna be about Axew yelling into the speakers, so we need to wait for more summaries.

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Psyduck was immature and Togepi was useless. Phanpy and Scraggy are better examples.

    I doubt the plot of the episode is gonna be about Axew yelling into the speakers, so we need to wait for more summaries.
    Psyduck was not as immature as Axew.
    As for Togepi, we're talking about maturity, not usefulness.
    Regardless, they could have put this into a different episode, or something.
    ~marioluigifan05

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    Psyduck was not as immature as Axew.
    As for Togepi, we're talking about maturity, not usefulness.
    Regardless, they could have put this into a different episode, or something.
    ~marioluigifan05
    Psyduck definitely was. It would always pop out of the ball whenever Misty wanted to use her other pokemon. You don't see Axew doing that.

  25. #525
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,496

    Default

    Oh my God. Why do the writers have to make Axew do all these ridiculous little things? Can't they have him sit out for just one episode? My God, it's like a never-ending story now. Anyway, I guess this confirms that Cheren's a brand-new Gym Leader even in the anime; he's like a second Flannery. I'm not sure if that's a good thing at this point.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •