Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    She beat Cincinno.
    After how many episodes of doing nothing? Snivy has beaten a Gothita, Cincinno, Pawniard, Servine and Palpitoad. That's really not alot considering how long she's been in this series. She was captured in episode 7 after all. None of those victories were really that impressive either.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 16th January 2013 at 9:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    After how many episodes of doing nothing? Snivy has beaten a Gothita, Cincinno, Pawniard, Servine and Palpitoad. That's really not alot considering how long she's been in this series. She was captured in episode 7 after all. None of those victories were really that impressive either.
    And Oshawott does? Oshawott needs it more then her end of the discussion, the point was apparently they got their last battle in Clay gym which is a lie, even more when Snivy basicly beat Rioulo to the point that it evolved while Oshawott put up a good figth against Hydreigon(better then Boldore) but didnt get a win or come close to beat Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    And Oshawott does? Oshawott needs it more then her end of the discussion, the point was apparently they got their last battle in Clay gym which is a lie, even more when Snivy basicly beat Rioulo to the point that it evolved while Oshawott put up a good figth against Hydreigon(better then Boldore) but didnt get a win or come close to beat Hydreigon.
    I'd say Oshawott beating Krokorok (it's last win), was pretty impressive. Seeing as how Clay's Krokorok was the bigger opponent.

I agree, Oshawott could use this though. But I don't know, I'd rather Boldore/Unfezant be facing off against a Herdier.

Cheren having a Herdier reeks too much like Lenora even if it's his strongest normal type in the games (as a Stoutland). But I guess the match-up isn't entirely confirmed.

I'd prefer Zangoose, Cincinno, or even Bouffalant. Not a "carbon copy" of Lenora.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oshawott battles.

Oh I'm happy.

Oshawott vs Herdier seems likely then. Hopefully Oshawott wins

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'd say Oshawott beating Krokorok (it's last win), was pretty impressive. Seeing as how Clay's Krokorok was the bigger opponent.
    Eh, I didn't find it that impressive really. At least not IMO.

Tbqh, I'd rather just had Scraggy here. But, if it has to be Oshawott, then fine. Just let it get something. Pignite and Pikachu need to stay far, far away from this battle though.

Eh, I didn't find it that impressive really. At least not IMO.
    Personally I thought that battle was epic. Especially the finale, with the aqua jet and razor shell knock out combo.

It personally was the best match of the whole thing.

I mean I like Excadrill vs Roggenrola/Boldore just fine, it was at least a pretty epic evolution, but I didn't like how Roggenrola kept taking hit after hit and didn't use anything outside of sandstorm which shouldn't affect Excadrill in the first place if it ever did.

But anyway my point? It's not like Oshawott beating a Herdier is going to be any more or less impressive but at least it's something.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So, Mijumaru is the battler this episode. Excellent, can't wait to see him battle. Though I'm a bit worried that his proud and confident attitude will be his downfall, he usually wins when he's scared and loses when he's proud and cocky-acting and appears to battle on his own. He came out of the ball to battle Bel's Daddy's Hihidaruma, Pod's Baoppu, and.....actually those are the only real losses he's had besides Sanzandora at the League. Either way the former two loses were a contrived mess to show Bel's daddy is strong and Pod had improved, not like the poor thing has a snowball's chance in hell from the beginning. Hopefully it's a fun battle, I hope he can win against Cheren's whatever, hopefully the other Pokemon being used is Zuruggu. Tsutarja isn't really in need of a win since she got a win in the Chillaccino episode and Zuruggu didn't get a real-full length battle in the League.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th January 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Hopefully it's a fun battle, I hope he can win against Cheren's whatever, hopefully the other Pokemon being used is Zuruggu.
    Do we have confirmation this is more then 1v1?

If so then Scraggy/Snivy would be ideal

inb4 Oshawott loses xD

Anyone with me?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

So Cheren is in his B2W2 attire, but I think Bianca sticks to her BW attire.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Oshawott battling? That's cool, I guess…

I'm glad that he has a battle, but I think that he'll lose here. However, if he wins, he will get some redemption at least.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Axew causing trouble again...who needs team rocket when we got that little dragon!!

And Oshawott finally battles...I hope he doesn't lose here!!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oshawott battles.

Oh, cool! Thanks! Its great to see Ash using Oshawott, I'm so looking forward to seeing this now! Cheren looks cool...

I'm guessing the Axew thing is the first half of the episode while the other half is Ash vs Cheren after all preparations for the gym is complete.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Heck yes oshawott, definitely one of my favorites out of Ash's current team. Hope it pulls off a win.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So Cheren will be of the one from Black 2/White 2, not really surprised, expected as much.

Oshawott will battle too, I'm fine with that, I hope it'll have a new move though(Tackle is fine with me for the start but I would like it to get replaced at some point).

Interested to see how this battle goes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

It didn't seem like it was in any condition to battle in it's current form, hence the evolution lol.

As far as Oshawott goes, if they wanted showcase it..they could of had it battle Swanna. Putting it againt a Hydreigon was rather stupid.
    That entire battle was stupid

Boldore, Oshawott and Unfeazent got destroyed
    Pignite and Pikachu (the 2 least deserving) each got 2 wins, the other 4 were fallguys
    Snivy got cheated out of a win by the magic full heal after evolving, Ash lost the match thanks to this magic healing
    Ash lost what was basically a 6 vs 2 battle (Kotetsu sacrificed the remaining 3 through stupid match-ups and even forgot nr 6)

As for this episode, they better start giving Ash a winningstreak, because so far his battles have been pathetic and he's been losing far too much. Half his team got 0 league wins. Everyone except Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile are in need of good battles and wins. Let this be Oshawott's.

I wonder why Ash battles Cheren.

Maybe because hes a new Gym Leader he wants to battle someone who got to top 8 in the Unova league to test his skills.

Or maybe Ash learns Cheren competed in a previous league and wants to battle him

I hope Ash wins. Both he and Oshawott need more wins. It would also be cool if Oshawott would learn a new move.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I hope Ash wins. Both he and Oshawott need more wins. It would also be cool if Oshawott would learn a new move.
    Or at least evolve into Dewott. If it did, I'd watch the episodes with it.

But alas, the Water starter always avoids evolving altogether...

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Don't get your hope's up !

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    As for this episode, they better start giving Ash a winningstreak, because so far his battles have been pathetic and he's been losing far too much. Half his team got 0 league wins. Everyone except Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile are in need of good battles and wins. Let this be Oshawott's.
    You wish !
    I prediction is that Ash going have losingstreak.
    Until now writer were force to let Ash win !
    Its obvious that they seeing Ash losing as pathetically as possible and now they no longer forced to let Ash win.
    I afraid if Ash would be allow to win anything beside Gym Battle in Gen VI.
    Last edited by vodor; 16th January 2013 at 3:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Don't get your hope's up !

You wish !
    I prediction is that Ash going have losingstreak.
    Until now writer were force to let Ash win !
    Its obvious that they seeing Ash losing as pathetically as possible and now they no longer forced to let Ash win.
    I afraid if Ash would be allow to win anything beside Gym Battle in Gen VI.
    Vodor, quit being such a downer on people. *sends out Scrafty* Connor, Hi Jump Kick.

Connor: *kicks Vodor out of the Anime Spoilers forum* Can't he say anything positive about Ash?

Me: I doubt it.

Connor: I also doubt that he'll take that Hi Jump Kick lightly.

Me: Just be careful, we never know what tricks he has up his sleeve.

EDIT: On topic: Oshawott should at least get the victory just to prove that he's not as weak as some people would think. Who knows what will happen, but I do see Oshawott winning this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post

EDIT: On topic: Oshawott should at least get the victory just to prove that he's not as weak as some people would think. Who knows what will happen, but I do see Oshawott winning this battle.
    while oshawott has had alot of anime apperances it hasn't won many battles recently(that i can recall) so it would be good for it to get a win.

Well, Oshawott battling has brought me back to this thread. If Oshawott loses again, I may just ragequit.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    while oshawott has had alot of anime apperances it hasn't won many battles recently(that i can recall) so it would be good for it to get a win.
    That's the thing: He hasn't. Oshawott hasn't won since Clay, the fifth gym. It's really irritating that the writers are making him a joke when he proved earlier on that he was a competent battler.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I really hope Ash/Oshawott wins, but the fact that Cheren is just opening up probably means he needs to get a win for his confidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I really hope Ash/Oshawott wins, but the fact that Cheren is just opening up probably means he needs to get a win for his confidence...
    we can always hope the battle is 2v2 so Oshawott can still get a win even if Ash loses

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast