Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

I'm really looking forward to see how will the writers explain the reason why Cheren is in charge of the Basic Badge now. Will Lenora resign as a Gym Leader here too?
    And also will Cheren mention Bianca?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    I'm really looking forward to see how will the writers explain the reason why Cheren is in charge of the Basic Badge now. Will Lenora resign as a Gym Leader here too?
    Has it been confirmed that he's handing out the Basic Badge? The writers could easily give him an anime-original badge, perhaps even one of the ones we've seen already.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Thing is, we might not even see him with a badge. I don't know if the summaries have said that Ash is going for one (even though he doesn't need one). We might just see them have an unofficial battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Thing is, we might not even see him with a badge. I don't know if the summaries have said that Ash is going for one (even though he doesn't need one). We might just see them have an unofficial battle.
    Well, most likely Ash won't battle for a badge, but i guess at least the badge could be mentioned, since he's new at being a gym leader.

Well, most likely Ash won't battle for a badge, but i guess at least the badge could be mentioned, since he's new at being a gym leader.
    Most likely the Basic Badge will be mentioned just like he has them in the games. But, mention of why Lenora is no longer the Gym Leader is good as well like you mentioned before.

Maybe thats why the battle occurs. Cheren has taken over from Lenora & after learning Ash beats her wants to see how he could do

Ash & Chreren probably battle each other to teach those little kids about real battling .

Thats's funny, if Cheren does show the Basic Badge or states that he gives it away, the only gym leader to not show or mention their respective badge would be Drayden and the Legend Badge.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Ash & Chreren probably battle each other to teach those little kids about real battling .
    I imagine this may be the scenario, although i'd like Ash to win and Cheren offer the badge, to which Ash states he already won.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I imagine this may be the scenario, although i'd like Ash to win and Cheren offer the badge, to which Ash states he already won.
    that could work.

although my ideal scenario would be Cheren mentioning he gives out the basic badge and Ash mentions he won that from Lenora. Cheren then Asks for a battle to see how he would do against someone who beat the woman he took over from.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Thats's funny, if Cheren does show the Basic Badge or states that he gives it away, the only gym leader to not show or mention their respective badge would be Drayden and the Legend Badge.
    Cheren gives the Legend Badge confirmed.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Cheren gives the Legend Badge confirmed.
    So badass.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

So did that new pic show anything new??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Nothing new. The scans are from last week. 2ch post past scans if users demand posting them. (the dotup links die in 24 hours)
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

VA List

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Axew
    Pikachu
    Oshawott
    Pansage
    Cheren

And a Ducklett will be in this episode.
    Last edited by playerking; 22nd January 2013 at 10:54 AM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

No Plasma, no Team Rocket, no N. There's 9 VA without roles listing. Appears to be compeltely new actors and the only role listed are Kiyotaka Furushima (standars VA) and Hiro Nakajima.

Also, Cheren VA is a new VA that doesn't appeared before.

The episodes apparently said (Not Confirmed):

-That Cheren i still in qualification for being GYm Leader.
    -That Axew will have the role of speaker? There's something about the pokemon in the school.
    -And only after that, the battle will start.

The rest of VA:
    Cheren: Taguka Eguchi.
    Kiyotaka Furushima.
    Hiro Nakajima.
    Sayuri Hara.
    Rumi Ookubo.
    Chihiro Takada.
    Satowa Tanaka
    Erina Hasumi.
    Marie Mizuno.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 22nd January 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    VA List

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Axew
    Pikachu
    Oshawott
    Pansage
    Cheren

And a Ducklett will be in this episode.
    I wonder what pansage will be doing? Searching for Axew maybe?

And I bet ducklett will have the same role as Shinx, which I'm predicting to be pokemon that reside at the school to help with teaching kids

Makes sense if TR isnt there, breaks things up nicely from pikachu capture the last 2 episodes. Is there no mention of who does Herdier's voice or is that also one of the other pokemon's voice actors?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Makes sense if TR isnt there, breaks things up nicely from pikachu capture the last 2 episodes. Is there no mention of who does Herdier's voice or is that also one of the other pokemon's voice actors?
    there is no mention of who voices Herdier so its either sharing a va with someone more important or is one of the vas who don't have listed.

Maybe its voiced by the guy who voices the narrator. He also did Lenoras Herdier so I think it would be a nice touch to see him voice cherens

So TR wont be in every episode **** yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So TR wont be in every episode **** yeah.
    I thought so, considering the only thing that changed about Team Rocket is that they're using the Meowth Balloon again for Arceus knows how long and they blasted off again. Albeit, I don't think they said that they were blasting off and they blasted off into the forrest.

Other than that, they're the same. They battled Ash and co. in several episodes during Best Wishes before Episode N, they were serious before Episode N, like they will be once they hack Colress's computers. And, they tried to capture Pikachu before in Best Wishes also.

The translated summery from Google Translate makes it sound like what Axew did, caused some Pokemon to escape and Cilan and Pansage are helping to round them up and that a Ducklett gets in their way(or maybe Ducklett is one the Pokemon that escaped).

So Cheren WAS a Gym Leader. I like that.

And Axew has caused more trouble again, making the Pokemon run off...great.

Although, I do like the fact that Cilan and Pansage have fallen victim to another Ducklett Troll.

The summary.
    Ash and his friends have just arrived in Aspertia City, where a new Gym has opened. The area before the one where the Gym Leader Cheren is located doubles as a Trainers' School in addition to being a Pokémon Gym. Cheren, who used to be a teacher there, has just recently been appointed Gym Leader, so the Gym itself is still under construction.

Meanwhile, Axew, who has strayed away from Ash and the others, starts playing with the equipment in the broadcasting room. This results in loud screaming from the speakers all over the school, which in turn makes the Pokémon in the Pokémon House panic and run off! While searching for something that can help them, the Cilan and Pansage team are played for fools by Ducklett...!? Also, Ash's Oshawott and Cheren's 'Loyal Dog Pokémon' Herdier battle! How does this match turn out!?
    So here is the proof that Ash can't have a badge since the Gym is still under construction.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast