Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1044

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    He did that to fans before his gender was confirmed...

    so I'm not surprised in the least.

    Infact, being the genderbending fanatic I am...I'd love it if it were so. >

    Off to make some random fanfic for this. >
    Okay, maybe I lied. It's possible that I still see Cheren as a girl and that's why I wrote she. In that case, posting about Cheren here will be hell for me. :/

    I don't expect Bianca to change her appearance, let alone appear here, but I would like to have her socialise with Cheren.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Don't be a hater. She also beat those pack of Swoobat and owned Bianca's Pignite and Mincinno. She then kicked a Hydreigon in the face twice and got away with it. Emolga is the untouchable queen and don't you forget it.
    Emolga>Dragonite

    inb4 pokemonsquared
    Last edited by Interference; 22nd December 2012 at 6:53 AM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Why do I get the feeling that this will be another filler-esque episode? I mean sure Cheren is debuting here, but I don't think he's integral to the plot of Episode N. I do hope someone battles against him, but I don't want it to be Ash since he's already dealed with a Normal-type Gym Leader. I think Cilan should battle Cheren with Crustle and lose.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Well I was under the impression Cheren would never appear in the anime as an actual character... guess Trip really has bit the dust
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well I was under the impression Cheren would never appear in the anime as an actual character... guess Trip really has bit the dust
    Thank god.....

    Hopefully there is a good battle here or maybe even just some training.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well I was under the impression Cheren would never appear in the anime as an actual character... guess Trip really has bit the dust
    I'd like to see your evidence from this statement because it has been confirmed that Cheren is a Gym Leader which is something Trip is not... He will not be one of Ash's rivals so I dont see how Trip has beat the dust because a game character has finally been introduced into the anime -__-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I'd like to see your evidence from this statement because it has been confirmed that Cheren is a Gym Leader which is something Trip is not... He will not be one of Ash's rivals so I dont see how Trip has beat the dust because a game character has finally been introduced into the anime -__-
    Uh I heard Trip and Shirona is getting removed from the opening... or the main character list? Dunno?

    I'd like a Bianca vs Cheren battle and I want Bianca to socialise a bit with Cheren.

    Makes me wonder if Bianca is going BW2 mode?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    I'm almost sure that BW1 Cheren (in appareance) will appear. The reason is because Bianca/Bel already appears in the anime with his BW self. What they doing is happening events of the change of BW/B2W2 in the anime. CHeren becoming one in the anime is one of those.

    Some things that happen in the transition between BW and B2W2 aren't necessary to have a timeskip (for starters, the 2-years age is more supposed than real in the 90% of BW characters) The only character that we need a timeskip to become his B2W2 self it's Iris. (But it's hinted that she'll become Gym Leader after being travelling companion).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 22nd December 2012 at 7:33 AM.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Uh I heard Trip and Shirona is getting removed from the opening... or the main character list? Dunno?

    I'd like a Bianca vs Cheren battle and I want Bianca to socialise a bit with Cheren.

    Makes me wonder if Bianca is going BW2 mode?
    If she does I want to see a scene of a depressed Bianca finding out she needed glasses, and then eating off the pain caused by the diagnosis and her league loss due to her bad vision.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If she does I want to see a scene of a depressed Bianca finding out she needed glasses, and then eating off the pain caused by the diagnosis and her league loss due to her bad vision.
    She doesn't seem so depressed after losing to Kotetsu.

    *points to Axew gets lost* <- my favourite episode of the league. Yes, this league is that bad lol.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If she does I want to see a scene of a depressed Bianca finding out she needed glasses, and then eating off the pain caused by the diagnosis and her league loss due to her bad vision.
    Watch her become a prodigy just from those glasses
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I'm almost sure that BW1 Cheren (in appareance) will appear. The reason is because Bianca/Bel already appears in the anime with his BW self. What they doing is happening events of the change of BW/B2W2 in the anime. CHeren becoming one in the anime is one of those.
    False, your argument about Cheren having to look like his BW1 self in appearance is invalid because Bianca can easily get a new outfit, its not like the writers are forced to make her wear the same clothes -_- And since Cheren is already a Gym Leader while Bianca is a Trainer it can be assumed that unlike in the games Cheren went on a journey before Bianca and so thus he can be in his BW2 attire and since this series is meant to advertise B2W2 then it would be more likely for him to be in his new attire than his older one. Bianca was in her same outfit from BW because she was introduced before Season 2 now that the league is over and some time might have passed maybe she will change her outfit to her BW2 one...

    @OceanicLanturn- And that means what? Trip may no longer be Ash's main rival but doesnt mean he cannot appear, especially because Ash and co. are still in Unova and unlike past filler sagas they can still meet up with their rivals who are also still in Unova most likely :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Two things about the recent update of TV Tokyo page:

    One: Cynthia, Meloetta and Trip (Dawn was already removed) was removed from the opening. In their place, N, Ghetsis, Achroma/Colress appear in TV Tokyo character profile. The rest of the cast, without changes. This means that Trip won't be appearing for the filler saga (To note, at the start of Seaosn 2

    ^^ Well fer's "report" mentioned that Cynthia, Meloetta and Trip are getting removed from the opening, which meant he might appear once or twice before leaving, but he'll definitely not take on the role as Ash's rival anymore. They might have one good battle and then Trip goes bye.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    She doesn't seem so depressed after losing to Kotetsu.

    *points to Axew gets lost* <- my favourite episode of the league. Yes, this league is that bad lol.
    Well she cried because the doctors said she would have won if she had those XDDDD?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Why people want to see Trip again is beyond me. How many times can Serperior pwn things before it gets old -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    @conUxie, the most simplest option is that BW1 Cheren (in appareance) will appear as a Gym Leader (his BW2 role).

    Also, regarding Bianca, the next time you'll see Bianca in the anime trust me. She won't be a rival but one of the Juniper's assistant.

    Regarding the character that doesn't appear:

    Meloetta is 100% gone. Her arc has ended and she lives with Larry happily.
    The gang left the villa after the Meloetta's arc. Although it isn't confirmed, it's heavily implied that Cynthia would have returned to Sinnoh. It's possible that this could be confirmed if the gangs returns to Undella (Giant Chasm!).
    Dawn's could re-appear having the infamous Charizard. Piplup is hyper-popular. But I say that Charizard comes via Juniper, or via Liza.

    And about Trip, the league has ended. That does mean that all of Unova's rival history has ended. The only rivals that I expected to appear are Bianca (almost confirmed), Virgil for promoting the Eevee short and Kotetsu (today's dub name) promoting Lucario and depending of the league ending. (a possible outcome) Burgundy and Georgia will appear to close their rivalries with Cilan and Iris.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 22nd December 2012 at 7:47 AM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Two things about the recent update of TV Tokyo page:

    One: Cynthia, Meloetta and Trip (Dawn was already removed) was removed from the opening. In their place, N, Ghetsis, Achroma/Colress appear in TV Tokyo character profile. The rest of the cast, without changes. This means that Trip won't be appearing for the filler saga (To note, at the start of Seaosn 2

    ^^ Well fer's "report" mentioned that Cynthia, Meloetta and Trip are getting removed from the opening, which meant he might appear once or twice before leaving, but he'll definitely not take on the role as Ash's rival anymore. They might have one good battle and then Trip goes bye.
    Well, Bianca hasnt been announced either so I guess she's biting the dust too? And Stephan was never on the main character list yet he's appeared quite often as a good rival... There's no indication that just because Trip was taken off to showcase more marketable characters that he will leave even after one good battle :/ He could become a Gary and help Alder to stop Team Plasma
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Well Bianca is an in-game character, so she has more chance of appearing than any of the rivals. I would at least like her to have a good battle with Ash before she leaves forever (because I totally love her character). And besides, Cedric and Juniper (not sure about the second one) is getting involved, and since Bianca was doing her psuedo-assistant thingy for Juniper in Chargestone Cave, she could easily appear again as a real assistant.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Well of course Cheren will debut his Japanese Leader title is 真理を 求める 者 (The Person that seeks the truth)...HINT!

    He may reveal to have seen Reshiram, or some way connected to it? Just wait for him to take over Bianca's role has the rival that travel with the gang and help them out!!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,860

    Default

    I wonder what will be happening in this episode. It would seem redundant for Ash to battle Cheren since he's not on a badge quest now, and this episode is about Cheren becoming a gym leader. Maybe that girl in the first episode? I also hope that Cheren's team is not just Herdier and Patrat/Watchhog.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I wonder what will be happening in this episode. It would seem redundant for Ash to battle Cheren since he's not on a badge quest now, and this episode is about Cheren becoming a gym leader. Maybe that girl in the first episode? I also hope that Cheren's team is not just Herdier and Patrat/Watchhog.
    Unless they change his team for the anime and give him more variety of normal types, what do you expect? I mean he never got any pre-gen5 pokemon in the games.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    @conUxie, the most simplest option is that BW1 Cheren (in appareance) will appear as a Gym Leader (his BW2 role).

    Also, regarding Bianca, the next time you'll see Bianca in the anime trust me. She won't be a rival but one of the Juniper's assistant.

    Regarding the character that doesn't appear:

    Meloetta is 100% gone. Her arc has ended and she lives with Larry happily.
    The gang left the villa after the Meloetta's arc. Although it isn't confirmed, it's heavily implied that Cynthia would have returned to Sinnoh. It's possible that this could be confirmed if the gangs returns to Undella (Giant Chasm!).
    Dawn's could re-appear having the infamous Charizard. Piplup is hyper-popular. But I say that Charizard comes via Juniper, or via Liza.

    And about Trip, the league has ended. That does mean that all of Unova's rival history has ended. The only rivals that I expected to appear are Bianca (almost confirmed), Virgil for promoting the Eevee short and Kotetsu (today's dub name) promoting Lucario and depending of the league ending. (a possible outcome) Burgundy and Georgia will appear to close their rivalries with Cilan and Iris.
    You seem like a Dawn fanboy which is great (I like her too) but don't get your hopes up about her returning any time soon. She is likely still in Hoenn working on her Coordinator career.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Dawn's could re-appear having the infamous Charizard.
    I can't even fathom how you came to this assumption given that she just re-appeared a few months ago and there's been no word of her ever since.

    But back to the character who is actually confirmed to appear: I don't see Cheren doing much outside of this episode. He's certainly smart and all that, but we already have Looker investigating Team Plasma and Juniper could probably keep Ash and friends up-to-date on recent events, so there's not much Cheren can do. I actually wonder why they even bothered introducing him; it can't be promo for the games since they were released half a year ago in Japan. And Cheren doesn't have a big fanbase, does he?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I can't even fathom how you came to this assumption given that she just re-appeared a few months ago and there's been no word of her ever since.

    But back to the character who is actually confirmed to appear: I don't see Cheren doing much outside of this episode. He's certainly smart and all that, but we already have Looker investigating Team Plasma and Juniper could probably keep Ash and friends up-to-date on recent events, so there's not much Cheren can do. I actually wonder why they even bothered introducing him; it can't be promo for the games since they were released half a year ago in Japan. And Cheren doesn't have a big fanbase, does he?
    I would think Cheren is well liked by many of the fans but I can't be too sure. A lot of people on here seem to be excited to see him anyway. But yeah, they introduced all the other BW and BW2 Gym Leaders so why not introduce him? He could also play a role in later episodes if the Gym Leaders all appear to battle Team Plasma like they did in the games.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Hum nice they will probably deal with Cheren having problem becoming a gym leader or wtv and Satoshi migth not battle him.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •