Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    The summary.

So here is the proof that Ash can't have a badge since the Gym is still under construction.
    but Cheren is still the gym leader. With or without the gym Cheren can still give out badges.

The reason Ash won't get a badge is because he doesn't need one

The summary.

So here is the proof that Ash can't have a badge since the Gym is still under construction.
    We knew it was under construction, but that doesn't change things.

I doubt Ash will want or even get a badge, regardless of whether he wins or not.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

The summary.
    Yes, I just posted that.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wonder what pansage will be doing? Searching for Axew maybe?

And I bet ducklett will have the same role as Shinx, which I'm predicting to be pokemon that reside at the school to help with teaching kids
    Pansage and Cilan will be trying to get the pokemon back who were scared off by Axew's screaming through the schoolbroadcast system. I also think that they show their pokemon to the kids, to show them what pokemon trainers have for instance.. It's a standard thing they've done at most school episodes.

I think the Shinx is in cahoots with the Ducklett, and will annoy Iris while she and Axew try to get the pokemon to calm down...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

the Dent and Yanappu team are played for fools by Koaruhie...!?
    Duckletts are the trollest pokemon in BW

I wonder if they are the same Duckett Trio.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I really hope it's the same Ducklett Trio from BW020.

I also hope Pikachu and Krookodile re-encounter them.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I really hope it's the same Ducklett Trio from BW020.

I also hope Pikachu and Krookodile re-encounter them.
    If it is the same then Pikachu might but not Krookodile, unless it has a non speaking role, as its not on the va list

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If it is the same then Pikachu might but not Krookodile, unless it has a non speaking role, as its not on the va list
    Ah darn.

It just seems fitting since Ash, Pikachu and Krookodile all encountered them together. It seems only natural that they all re-meet them together again.

I still hope they're the same Ducklett either way.

Knowing that the Team Rocket trio won't appear here gives me hope for the future. I also like that Cilan and Pansage are being bothered by Ducklett(s). I just pray to Allah that these aren't the same Ducklett from before, otherwise I may just have a heart-attack. Also to reiterate, why does Axew start all the problems in BW?

I'd rather have Team Rocket plot over freakin Axew gets lost plot, why must we have to get one of these every ten episodes or so? We just had one in the freakin league, which was the worst time for it. Iris, why don't you keep that thing in its Pokeball if its causing so much trouble for every one?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Knowing that the Team Rocket trio won't appear here gives me hope for the future. I also like that Cilan and Pansage are being bothered by Ducklett(s). I just pray to Allah that these aren't the same Ducklett from before, otherwise I may just have a heart-attack. Also to reiterate, why does Axew start all the problems in BW?
    Well seeing as the summary seems to suggest that it's only one Ducklett, I would assume that they aren't the ones appearing
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I just pray to Allah that these aren't the same Ducklett from before[/, otherwise I may just have a heart-attack.
    Y u hatin' on such flaw free characters?

I love how the gym battle is barely mentioned. It's like they finished the summary and were like, 'oh, yeah, and this happens too.' Hopefully that doesn't mean it's a quick battle.

Where's N in this episode? I guess that disproves the OP and the gym battle being in the stained-glass facility.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well seeing as the summary seems to suggest that it's only one Ducklett, I would assume that they aren't the ones appearing
    Oh good. Although I question why Ducklett is portrayed as a trollish species in the anime; they seem positively harmless in the games and manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Y u hatin' on such flaw free characters?
    Sorry sis, but I loathe those Ducklett. I typed a huge rant about them when they first appeared; just imagine the kind of rant I would type if they returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I love how the gym battle is barely mentioned. It's like they finished the summary and were like, 'oh, yeah, and this happens too.' Hopefully that doesn't mean it's a quick battle.
    To be honest, I'm taking this as confirmation that the Gym battle isn't meant to be the main point of this episode, which is a major relief to me. I thought this was just going to be a reductive episode about Ash challenging a holder of the Basic Badge again, but it seems to be all over the place instead, and I'm actually looking forward to that. Just a bit.

From the sound of the summary, it looks like Axew is causing trouble...again. Is anyone starting to see a pattern here? I'll even make some bullet points

- Axew wanders around and does something weird like chase a balloon or dress up as a superhero
    - The rest of the group wonders where Axew is and eventually find out that he's missing
    - DETECTIVE TIME!
    - Ash has one or two of his Pokemon help out in the search as well as some of Iris's and Cilan's Pokemon
    - Axew is found, but the group has to fight off a swarm of Pokemon in order to get him back

This is starting to become more routine than the "Grasslands, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Ice World, Fire World, Boss" formula in most Mario games and is making Axew look even more troublesome than Ash's Scraggy at a Fight Club. When will the writers learn that when being a hostage/bargaining chip is the only defining trait of a character, they get no pity and eventually end up on a list like this?

"Something Unbelievable Happens"

Nice try summary makers, we all know it's going to be nothing relevant to the main cast.
    ----------
    ----------

I really would like Oshawott to beat Herdier.

There's no reason why Oshawott needs to lose yet again.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Nice try summary makers, we all know it's going to be nothing relevant to the main cast.
    I get carried away when a summary says something like that. ._. I try not to, but it gets the best of me. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I get carried away when a summary says something like that. ._. I try not to, but it gets the best of me. xD
    It's just that if it was going to be something relevant, shouldn't it have been revealed in the opening/ending.

I know there was NO spoilers at all, but I still think it would've been revealed in the opening/ending, if it was only the 3rd episode.

But whatever, we'll probably have some idea what it is, in a couple of days.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I hope something unexpected doesn't mean the battle is somehow interrupted. I wasn't expecting a serious battle if a battle indeed happened but looking at the summary it seems like its actually a serious one so Oshawott getting a win here would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I hope something unexpected doesn't mean the battle is somehow interrupted. I wasn't expecting a serious battle if a battle indeed happened but looking at the summary it seems like its actually a serious one so Oshawott getting a win here would be cool.
    It seems to be only referring to Cilan and Pansage chasing after Ducklett and being played with but I could be wrong.

Aww, so it's just a one on one ....poo

Maybe Pansage learns a new move and pwns le troll Ducklett.

I'm expecting a loss for Mijumaru, when he is cocky he gets pwned. He only ever wins when he is scared.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Aww, so it's just a one on one ....poo

Maybe Pansage learns a new move and pwns le troll Ducklett.

I'm expecting a loss for Mijumaru, when he is cocky he gets pwned. He only ever wins when he is scared.
    I bet Oshawott winning is the remarkable thing happeni...Oh wait, that's not something remarkable, that's a miracle. Sorry about that, I got them confused.

I bet it will be "Cheren appears!".
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oshawott vs Krokorok?

I bet it will be "Cheren appears!".
    That's only plausible if Cheren hasn't already shown up.

Oshawott vs Krokorok?

That's only plausible if Cheren hasn't already shown up.
    Ya one battle when he wasn't cocky or scared doesn't prove anything. I said when he is cocky he loses, when he is scared he usually wins, if he isn't either then it goers either way. Here he is cocky so I'm not expecting much.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast