Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya one battle when he wasn't cocky or scared doesn't prove anything. I said when he is cocky he loses, when he is scared he usually wins, if he isn't either then it goers either way. Here he is cocky so I'm not expecting much.
    We don't know the context of the screenshot.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    We don't know the context of the screenshot.
    Oshawott just needs a battle, and a win. I want him to do more than just be an idiot for the viewers. I just wish he was battling a more interesting Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Oshawott just needs a battle, and a win. I want him to do more than just be an idiot for the viewers. I just wish he was battling a more interesting Pokemon.
    Well, for me, I just wish he evolved into a Dewott.

Seriously! The overall badassness quotient would rise high into the heavens if he evolved into Dewott.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    When he loses he's called things like "weak" and "useless," yet even if he wins people still find things to shade him for. Poor Oshawott can never win, which could be said about several other Pokemon, but I feel that Oshawott gets criticism simply because he's Oshawott. It's apparently trendy to drag him for filth even when the writers try and make him likable. I've stopped caring about his win/loss ratio for this very reason, because I know that he'll never be more than a gimmick to some people, which I partially blame on the writers since they made Oshawott seem like a second Piplup early in BW, and that way of thinking hasn't changed among our fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, for me, I just wish he evolved into a Dewott.

Seriously! The overall badassness quotient would rise high into the heavens if he evolved into Dewott.
    Kids ain't here for Dewott, as I reported in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    When he loses he's called things like "weak" and "useless," yet even if he wins people still find things to shade him for. Poor Oshawott can never win, which could be said about several other Pokemon, but I feel that Oshawott gets criticism simply because he's Oshawott. It's apparently trendy to drag him for filth even when the writers try and make him likable. I've stopped caring about his win/loss ratio for this very reason, because I know that he'll never be more than a gimmick to some people, which I partially blame on the writers since they made Oshawott seem like a second Piplup early in BW, and that way of thinking hasn't changed among our fanbase.
    Kids ain't here for Dewott, as I reported in the other thread.
    The thing with the writers is that they try too hard. They don't need to give Oshawott so much random appearances. They also don't need to make him look like a fool all the time. I'm an Oshawott fan and I don't like Oshawott because the writers make him act like a clown or use him for markebility I like him because I see the value and potential in his character. His best episodes weren't those episodes with Piplup or his cute episodes but it was his training episodes when he showed resolve and determination like when he learned Aqua Jet, he learned how to fight without the Scalchop and when he mastered Aqua Jet. Most of the time the writers treat Oshawott like a typical cute face instead of the lovable battler we know he can be.

Poor Cheren...he had so much potential and now he's reduced to a one shot gym leader designed to give Oshawott a free win.

It's still gonna be odd how oshawott can win vs a thunder fang Herdier but lose against every fire type he goes up against.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 23rd January 2013 at 4:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Poor Cheren...he had so much potential and now he's reduced to a one shot gym leader designed to give Oshawott a free win.
    Blame Trip's overall existence for that one.

Yeah bleam that wrost rival ever

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Blame Trip's overall existence for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Trip really can't be blame for that. BW2 Cheren is a different character then BW1 Cheren. The writers could have done more for Gym Leader Cheren but they chose not to simple as that. At least he will get a whole episode unlike Marlon who got like half an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Trip is far from the worst rival this show has ever had in my opinion.

Wow, I dont even know if I should respond to this since you have no idea what the anime will do with Cheren after this episode -___- I believe that Cheren has a goal of finding Team Plasma or something so calling him one-shot and "invented to give Oshawott" is quite the bold assumption without any prior evidence...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Question: aren't there usually magazine scans each month, showing spoilers of upcoming episodes? Because I haven't noticed any of them being posted on the threads?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Question: aren't there usually magazine scans each month, showing spoilers of upcoming episodes? Because I haven't noticed any of them being posted on the threads?
    The manga scans? Well those usually come in gaps of like 3-5 months I think, the last one was Ash VS Kotetsu, so idk when the next one is coming. I believe there was a 5 month gap between the manga scans from the a Don Battle Episode to the Ash VS Clay Episode. Then a 3 month gap between Ash VS Clay & Ash VS Skyla. So it might be a while until the next one.:/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    The manga scans? Well those usually come in gaps of like 3-5 months I think, the last one was Ash VS Kotetsu, so idk when the next one is coming. I believe there was a 5 month gap between the manga scans from the a Don Battle Episode to the Ash VS Clay Episode. Then a 3 month gap between Ash VS Clay & Ash VS Skyla. So it might be a while until the next one.:/
    No, they come once a month. Usually the first episode of the month.

But I don't know about end of the year to new year, it might off balance it.

And your wrong about the month gaps.

After Clay, I think it was Exhange Evolution (we found out Boldore was being used on top of using a new move we didn't see from the spoilers of Clay battle which showed it only using rock smash), after that one was the erroneous Skyla one where Tranquil/Unfezant wasn't seen.

After that it was one of the Donamite episodes I believe, after that I believe it was Tepig's evolution episode, After that I believe it was the Roxie gym battle, where we found out Pikachu would win.

After that was I think the Onix episode, following that was the Ash vs Iris Junior Cup, I don't quite remember the following episodes, but maybe Iris vs Drayden was one.

This is where my memory gets foggy because this was around the time, I stopped caring about the episode threads, because nothing looked interesting to me. I think another one was one of the league episodes, then I don't think we had one, but I can't be sure, because again, I really only came back because of 6th gen news.

But I know we have one at least once a month, that I am sure.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No, they come once a month. Usually the first episode of the month.

But I don't know about end of the year to new year, it might off balance it.

And your wrong about the month gaps.

After Clay, I think it was Exhange Evolution (we found out Boldore was being used on top of using a new move we didn't see from the spoilers of Clay battle which showed it only using rock smash), after that one was the erroneous Skyla one where Tranquil/Unfezant wasn't seen.

After that it was one of the Donamite episodes I believe, after that I believe it was Tepig's evolution episode, After that I believe it was the Roxie gym battle, where we found out Pikachu would win.

After that was I think the Onix episode, following that was the Ash vs Iris Junior Cup, I don't quite remember the following episodes, but maybe Iris vs Drayden was one.

This is where my memory gets foggy because this was around the time, I stopped caring about the episode threads, because nothing looked interesting to me. I think another one was one of the league episodes, then I don't think we had one, but I can't be sure, because again, I really only came back because of 6th gen news.

But I know we have one at least once a month, that I am sure.
    Didn't we already get a comic for episode 2??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Didn't we already get a comic for episode 2??
    Yes. And before that, Ash VS. Cameron.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Yes. And before that, Ash VS. Cameron.
    Ya so I'd say we are done with this month.

Also no N?? Well I guess that confirms that the opening isn't all that accurate.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It's stupid that they are introducing cheren cause we already have trip and he is way better

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro136 View Post
    It's stupid that they are introducing cheren cause we already have trip and he is way better
    Cheren won't be Ash new rival (well, I hope not..). He's just a new Gym Leader and, as you can see, Ash loves battles. As usual, he'll challenge Cheren in a battle to see if he's a great Gym Leader and to see his skills.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro136 View Post
    Trip suck's and we could have much better rival then him & Kotetsu if writer work hard enough.
    And Cheren should have been introduced a long time ago.
    Honestly ,
    If writer ditch the stupid Junior Cup & Project temptest and start ''N Saga'' right at the beginning of season 2 then ""Best Wish'' would have been more bearable saga.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Trip suck's and we could have much better rival then him & Kotetsu if writer work hard enough.
    And Cheren should have been introduced a long time ago.
    Honestly ,
    If writer ditch the stupid Junior Cup & Project temptest and start ''N Saga'' right at the beginning of season 2 then ""Best Wish'' would have been more bearable saga.
    Vodor the writers should hire you as creative consultant.

Vodor the writers should hire you as creative consultant.
    They wouldn't because I will make them work like hell !

The japanese school system is probably worse than anything you could do

I think Oshawott should lose in order to establish Cheren's credibility as a new gym leader.

I think Oshawott should lose in order to establish Cheren's credibility as a new gym leader.
    Continuing to treat Oshawott as a joke of a Pokemon, is even worse. So it needs to win here, so as to show it's now useless.

If trying to decipher your writing and grammar would be part of the work, then yes, you will make them work like hell!

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast