Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The japanese school system is probably worse than anything you could do

I think Oshawott should lose in order to establish Cheren's credibility as a new gym leader.
    Any worse than in the states where they don't teach kids really much of anything and let them skip classes without any punishment? XD

Hopefully Axew and his antics don't take too much time

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Continuing to treat Oshawott as a joke of a Pokemon, is even worse. So it needs to win here, so as to show it's now useless.
    He has a better win record than pignite. If anything pignite needs to do some more before charizard swoops in and steals all the glory from his unova team minus pikachu and mijumaru.

A guy at my school got suspended because he didnt sign out on off campus lunch. Skipping gets punished harder. And was talking about the difficulty of the work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well I guess that confirms that the opening isn't all that accurate.
    Yeah, I knew that already since in the opening the battle is shown to be in a close gym while the actual battle is outside.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

If anything pignite needs to do some more before charizard swoops in and steals all the glory from his unova team minus pikachu and mijumaru..
    Pignite has had enough already, as has Pikachu. I honestly would love if Ash just sent Pignite back to the lab, when Charizard comes.

Pignite has had enough already, as has Pikachu. I honestly would love if Ash just sent Pignite back to the lab, when Charizard comes.
    Having oshawott hog all the screentime and wins is just too much. Pikachu already exist to have the best of both worlds. No need for him to jack screentime from others AND hog the wins. One is enough.

Having oshawott hog all the screentime and wins is just too much. Pikachu already exist to have the best of both worlds. No need for him to jack screentime from others AND hog the wins. One is enough.
    What wins? Oshawott hasn't had one since the 5th gym. He needs this battle, desperately.

Pignite needs to disappear. He's done enough and stolen enough battles from everyone. He did his work with magnificent results now it's time to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    What wins? Oshawott hasn't had one since the 5th gym. He needs this battle, desperately.

Pignite needs to disappear. He's done enough and stolen enough battles from everyone. He did his work with magnificent results now it's time to rest.
    It's a slippery slope from having the most screentime to getting a ton of wins to becoming another small cute and overpowered mascot.

Pignite has the worst win ratio of anyone on the team.

Its about time they include Cheren. I figured since Bianca is there why not Cheren. I hope the next season will add more of the BW2 aspects

It's a slippery slope from having the most screentime to getting a ton of wins to becoming another small cute and overpowered mascot.
    Lol, are you actually insinuating that Oshawott is over-powered? Don't know what show you're watching.

Pignite has the worst win ratio of anyone on the team.
    Have you even watched the last gyms and the League? Seriously?

Lol, are you actually insinuating that Oshawott is over-powered? Don't know what show you're watching.
    If only he knew X-Scissor, he would decimate Grass-types.

I'm stating oshawott isn't there yet. But once the wins inevitably start pouring in from places like Cheren and TP people will rank it with powerhouses like Sceptile and Snorlax and I would not be able to stand that.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If only he knew X-Scissor, he would decimate Grass-types.
    Or Ice Beam as I'm not sure how X-Scissor would look with him unless he was Dewott.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Or Ice Beam as I'm not sure how X-Scissor would look with him unless he was Dewott.
    One slash followed by a second one. An X is formed on the foe.

I'm still wondering what that unexpected is. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    nothing special. They always put stuff like that in the summaries and its never anything special

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    nothing special. They always put stuff like that in the summaries and its never anything special
    And this is what I get for believing that something good for the team would finally happen. Like a new move. (v.v) Thanks Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Hermanita, Oshawott won against an Onix in BW2. I think you should check the official receipt thread. #thatsthetruthtea

I can't at everyone dragging Oshawott again. It's like a never-ending story, and I find it tiresome. Oshawott is finally getting a decent battle, so why attack him? I thought this is what people wanted for him; more training that doesn't involve "hogging screen-time." It's just so depressing that the King cannot catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Trip suck's and we could have much better rival then him & Kotetsu if writer work hard enough.
    And Cheren should have been introduced a long time ago.
    Honestly ,
    If writer ditch the stupid Junior Cup & Project temptest and start ''N Saga'' right at the beginning of season 2 then ""Best Wish'' would have been more bearable saga.
    Okay, addressing your points calmly, I will tell you what you should know.

1) Trip and Cameron (English Dub Name for Kotetsu) are both competent rivals. However, their experience shows they are both very skilled trainers. Trip's Serperior wiped out every Pokémon in the Junior Cup, which shows that Trip was prepared to face Alder. Cameron ends up losing to Virgil in the Semi Finals of the Unova League, only being able to knock out three of his Pokémon. These two have both defeated Ash at least once, and considering where you stand Vodor, you probably don't like them for making Ash suffer these big losses. Trip's an okay rival so far, he could improve if he goes into the next generation's saga, which I hope you won't rage about if that did happen. However, Cameron's a different story. He just gets lucky every single time with battling. His Riolu, Samurott, Hydreigon, and Ferrothorn all seem like good Pokémon for him (Except Swanna of course...). He got lucky fighting Ash when Riolu had evolved into Lucario. That evolution just dominated the rest of the match. If he didn't evolve, then we wouldn't be in this position with Ash in the Top 8 again.

2) Cheren being introduced now might make some more sense. If he was introduced as Ash's new rival, then I don't think things would've gone that well. Well maybe they would have, but I guess this is okay. You don't have to agree with me when I say that I'd rather have Cheren be a new Gym Leader than Ash's rival. Just know that this is okay with me as a person.

3) Cutting out the Junior Cup and Operation Tempest from Best Wishes 2? Okay, hold on a second. The Junior Cup was pretty unbearable with Trip's Serperior and Iris' Dragonite, but we got to see Krokorok evolve, and see Ash beat Iris in a battle. Sure, Trip won the whole thing, but he needed his redemption from the last two tournaments. But Operation Tempest? You're joking right? That was a good Team Rocket two-parter. We got to see the Kami Trio in their Therian forms, and we got to see some epic battling action, not to mention Giovanni and Ash finally met. That was really cool. What made you hate Operation Tempest? Just asking.

4) Okay, here's the main kicker. Cheren's being introduced as a Gym Leader, not a rival. If he had been introduced a long time ago, then it wouldn't have made sense. This is a good place to introduce such a Gym Leader.

On Topic: We're getting the preview tomorrow, so I hope we can get some scenes to hopefully indicate that Oshawott beats Herdier.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    On Topic: We're getting the preview tomorrow, so I hope we can get some scenes to hopefully indicate that Oshawott beats Herdier.
    I don't know if the preview may even tell us who wins the battle. That is if it's not interrupted.

And this is what I get for believing that something good for the team would finally happen. Like a new move. (v.v) Thanks Ace.
    and something like that may indeed happen. Just don't expect it based on those words alone. Have hope

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Trip suck's and we could have much better rival then him & Kotetsu if writer work hard enough.
    And Cheren should have been introduced a long time ago.
    Honestly ,
    If writer ditch the stupid Junior Cup & Project temptest and start ''N Saga'' right at the beginning of season 2 then ""Best Wish'' would have been more bearable saga.
    Considering you don't have a clue what the writers could have done, saying things would have been better is ridiculous. As far as you know, things could have turnt out worst.

The Junior Cup and Project Tempest was well done for what they were required to be. And have you not been complaining about N Saga since we heard of it?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Hopefully a new move for Pansage lol or that Ducklett drops a Leaf Stone from his beak and Pansage evolves xD!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully a new move for Pansage lol or that Ducklett drops a Leaf Stone from his beak and Pansage evolves xD!!
    A new move for anyone will be pleased, if it's not to Pignite or Krookodile. And please, not Pansage's evolution. Pansage isn't that beautiful, not making things wrost by evolving it into Ugly-misage. Pansage is more like the Pikachu of Cilan.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    A new move for anyone will be pleased, if it's not to Pignite or Krookodile. And please, not Pansage's evolution. Pansage isn't that beautiful, not making things wrost by evolving it into Ugly-misage. Pansage is more like the Pikachu of Cilan.
    Hey!! Pansage is adorable <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast