Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I hope Oshawott wins this one altough he appears way TOO MUCH he needs redemption in battle.
    Transparency. I don't know why people are still dragging Oshawott for "appearing too much" when, as my big sister and others have pointed out, he hasn't won a major battle since he fought at Clay's Gym. His victory against a wild Onix counts in my opinion, but considering how it's been practically forgotten by the fanbase, I think it's time for Oshawott to win a battle that will affect how people perceive him. Him winning against whatever Pokemon Cheren is using might ensure that. Which Pokemon is Oshawott battling against?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Transparency. I don't know why people are still dragging Oshawott for "appearing too much" when, as my big sister and others have pointed out, he hasn't won a major battle since he fought at Clay's Gym. His victory against a wild Onix counts in my opinion, but considering how it's been practically forgotten by the fanbase, I think it's time for Oshawott to win a battle that will affect how people perceive him. Him winning against whatever Pokemon Cheren is using might ensure that. Which Pokemon is Oshawott battling against?
    Herdier. Not a very impressive Pokemon to beat. But if Cheren's is a beast then it doesn't really matter. Any good win is acceptable at this point.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 20 of Pokémon Go! is up.

That 1 Duckett looked robotic. Maybe it was just me

I want to see the return of Ice Aqua Jet

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Herdier. Not a very impressive Pokemon to beat. But if Cheren's is a beast then it doesn't really matter. Any good win is acceptable at this point.
    Oh I just saw the preview. I'm a flop. Anyway, I actually liked what I saw. I loved the wild Sunflora for some reason; I guess I've secretly been a Sunflora fan? I don't know, but seeing a ton of them made my day for some reason. I also liked the Ducklett, which is strange. I agree that one of them looked robotic though, but I suppose that was done intentionally since other Ducklett have been portrayed the same way in the anime. And oh God, how could Cilan not be bothered after being hit with Water Gun? And here we thought Ducklett would successfully troll him lol. Over all, this looks like one of those episodes that is entertaining, but maybe for the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh I just saw the preview. I'm a flop. Anyway, I actually liked what I saw. I loved the wild Sunflora for some reason; I guess I've secretly been a Sunflora fan? I don't know, but seeing a ton of them made my day for some reason. I also liked the Ducklett, which is strange. I agree that one of them looked robotic though, but I suppose that was done intentionally since other Ducklett have been portrayed the same way in the anime. And oh God, how could Cilan not be bothered after being hit with Water Gun? And here we thought Ducklett would successfully troll him lol. Over all, this looks like one of those episodes that is entertaining, but maybe for the wrong reasons.
    He is an overly positive person. If he can take all of Burgundy's hate speeches then a Ducklett's Water Gun is a walk in the park.

Can I just say Dento giggling when getting his face wet is simply adorable?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    People would complain that Oshawott, aside from already stealing screen-time, would be stealing Buizel's tactic.

I'm all for it. All I want for this episode is for Oshawott to win. If he can avoid too many Thunder Fangs, that is. xD
    AS

My writings: Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!? (Finished) / Slipping Into Sinnoh! (Finished)
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Id prefer Ice Razor Shell.

Although I don't see Oshawott learning an ice type move.

I suppose Herdier could have Ice Fang but I doubt it .

Oh maybe it could block Thunder fang with razor shell, which charges razor shell with electricity.

I thought that was Soak, not water gun.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Id prefer Ice Razor Shell.

Although I don't see Oshawott learning an ice type move.

I suppose Herdier could have Ice Fang but I doubt it .

Oh maybe it could block Thunder fang with razor shell, which charges razor shell with electricity.
    Ash could use what Cameron's Samurott did but Oshawott style.That would work better since Oshawott's smaller body makes it easier for him to avoid the opponent's attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    People would complain that Oshawott, aside from already stealing screen-time, would be stealing Buizel's tactic.

I'm all for it. All I want for this episode is for Oshawott to win. If he can avoid too many Thunder Fangs, that is. xD
    It's the Fire Fangs he has to look out for xD .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Ever since Oshawott learnt Aqua Jet I've been waiting for it happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It's the Fire Fangs he has to look out for xD .
    I haven't had the best day, so this made my day. xD

Ever since Oshawott learnt Aqua Jet I've been waiting for it happen lol
    As I said, I'm all for it. Ash bringing back old tactics such as Ice Aqua Jet would be smart of him.
    AS

My writings: Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!? (Finished) / Slipping Into Sinnoh! (Finished)

As I said, I'm all for it. Ash bringing back old tactics such as Ice Aqua Jet would be smart of him.
    Lol well it is my pleasure .

Seriously though if Herdier knows a fire move, Mijumaru is ****ed.

That's the problem.

Anyways Oshawott needs to lose here. It's a blatant case of having your cake and eating it too if he starts getting wins in addition to having the most screentime. Stuff like Krookodile and Pignite are justified since they show up far less often and so each battle they need to squeeze more out of it.

inb4 Pikachu.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 24th January 2013 at 9:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's the problem.

Anyways Oshawott needs to lose here. It's a blatant case of having your cake and eating it too if he starts getting wins in addition to having the most screentime. Stuff like Krookodile and Pignite are justified since they show up far less often and so each battle they need to squeeze more out of it.

inb4 Pikachu.
    WTF? Since when does screentime equate to the amount of wins? Just because he appears more doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to win, especially with the small amount of battles he's had. Pignite has had more battles, I believe. Don't even get me started on this. Krookodile and Pignite are only ahead because the writers can't develop the Unova team.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Seriously though if Herdier knows a fire move, Mijumaru is ****ed.
    While it's a rather dumb move by the writers, I guess it makes Oshawott... different from his other Water-types.

"Different" was the only word I could come up with. xD
    AS

While it's a rather dumb move by the writers, I guess it makes Oshawott... different from his other Water-types.

"Different" was the only word I could come up with. xD
    Lol special is more like it xD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    WTF? Since when does screentime equate to the amount of wins? Just because he appears more doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to win, especially with the small amount of battles he's had. Pignite has had more battles, I believe. Don't even get me started on this. Krookodile and Pignite are only ahead because the writers can't develop the Unova team.

Because 17 is a small amount of battles right?

It's simply not fair to his other pokemon like Leavanny, Krookodile, Pignite, and Palpitoad that they continually get ignored in out of pokeball interactions so oshawott can show off his face more but for him to then get more battles and pad his already impressive record at their expense? What has pokemon devolved into? Don't forget already about a third of the time is lost to Pikachu and a little less is dedicated to companions.

The unexpected thing that happens now that i think about it may be Shinx just appearing out of nowhere and shocking the Ducklett to stop them from being naughty.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    The unexpected thing that happens now that i think about it may be Shinx just appearing out of nowhere and shocking the Ducklett to stop them from being naughty.
    By the way, helping Cilan. This is a brilliant scenario.
    I might think Shinx could not be at the school, maybe a wild Pokémon who wants to play with children and Pokémon at the school. If it doesn't, if it is to the school, why could it not follow a main character on it's journey (Cilan, for example) ? I think it's more crual to say no to a Pokémon about joining a trainer than giving it to the trainer, even if it is to the school.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Huh so some of the text reads "Koaruhie vs. Dento?!" so I hope something happens. <3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I think Oshawott will win. He hasn't won a battle in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think Oshawott will win. He hasn't won a battle in a long time.
    But we all know what writers are made off. They could easily make a tie or a loss for Oshawott...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast