Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You have to keep in mind it could keep up with Liepard which have always been fast in the show. Plus it has aerial ace which drastically increases speed in the anime. Then it has stone edge for range and could dig for evasion.
    That is true, Kenyan Lepardas was pretty speedy but Kenyan never made use of that speedy for evasive tactics and preferred attacking head-on, since that's kinda his way of battling. A very aggressive direct style. Then again Lepardas's ability to sponge attacks are paper. Yep, Aerial Ace does increase speed and Dig for evasive abilities. I think overall though Mooland might have a bit of an edge in the speed department, I'm not gonna say Waruvial is fat but it's kinda bulky I'd say and that could hinder how fast it could move in-comparison to something more agile and leaner/smaller-bodied like Doryuzu or Yanappu. I could see Waruvial winning by a small margin if he's going full-force and it of course depends on what moves Mooland uses. Mooland would probably use more effective moves than Shadow Ball and Shadow Claw.

Scenario battle speculating, this is actually kinda fun :P

Lol we should just agree to disagree here. But now that the topic of speculation battles has gone into question I could picture a quick battle. Gicen the events of this ep I would imagine the gym battle wouldn't last any longer than ~5 minutes. So it's probably gonna be a small informal battle for the kiddies. Hopefully they say a reason for not using their powerhouses.

The two are sent out. Mijumaru uses aqua jet and Haderia dodges. Then tries to counter with bite and lands a shot. Miju wiggles free and fires a Hydro pump which hits and forces the two on opposite sides of the battlefield. Haderia rushes in with thunder fang which Miju tries to block with a razor shell but the electricity still hits it. Satoshi yells at Mijumaru to get up and he does. Haderia then charges in with Take down and Mijumaru dodges. Cheren congratulates the pair on being awesome then decides to end it. He orders a take down and is countered by tackle. At this point there are four outcomes.

1.Haderia wins.
    2.Mijumaru wins (really hard head that one)
    3.Double KO
    4.Both are still standing,ref ends the match.

Baseless speculation on my part

of course if it has fire fang too all bets are off,mijumau is going down
    Last edited by LizardonX; 31st January 2013 at 3:34 AM.

Wait why was Krookodile brought up in the first place lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oshawott, seems like tis Takedown vs Tackle.
    I can't believe it still has tackle. After the League. That's Best Wishes development for you.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I can't believe it still has tackle. After the League. That's Best Wishes development for you.
    I thought I'd never see the day. Sigh, maybe they will give Oshawott one final move before the end of Unova to replace tackle. I don't think it used it in the league though?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

...That's it.

Ash was never meant to participate in leagues. He was meant to save the world behind everybody's backs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I thought I'd never see the day. Sigh, maybe they will give Oshawott one final move before the end of Unova to replace tackle. I don't think it used it in the league though?
    I'm probably the only one who thinks oshawott will travel with Ash next gen

I can't believe Swellow had Peck and Quick Attack after the Hoenn League. :P
    I can't believe May's Bulbsaur and Skitty still had Tackle after the Grand Festival :P
    I can't believe in Sceptile's last AG battle he had Pound(and three Grass-type moves.). :P

If anything, people were so used to DP's way of doing things and it's unnerving to see Pokemon movesets not hit their peak early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I can't believe Swellow had Peck and Quick Attack after the Hoenn League. :P
    I can't believe May's Bulbsaur and Skitty still had Tackle after the Grand Festival :P
    I can't believe in Sceptile's last AG battle he had Pound. :P

If anything, people were so used to DP's way of doing things and it's unnerving to see Pokemon movesets not hit their peak early on.
    Hey we should expect improvement in a show not regression... teams and moves generally got better and better and then peaked in DP where Ash had 3 types of attacks on most of his pokemon(and for gliscor I think at one point it had 4). Except torterra but synthesis is healing so its kind of in its own class.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hey we should expect improvement in a show not regression... teams and moves generally got better and better and then peaked in DP where Ash had 3 types of attacks on most of his pokemon(and for gliscor I think at one point it had 4). Except torterra but synthesis is healing so its kind of in its own class.
    I personally thought AG was much than DP, but to each his own.

After the league? I really dont care about it now, I wanted him to get rid of it, FOR the league, I said back in the 4 or 5th gym that I didnt believe they would keep tackle till the league for him, Pignite and Leavanny, well atleast they got rid of two but I seriously can't believe they didnt get rid of it yet.

Well, I can't believe Pikachu hasn't ditched Quick Attack, but Electro Ball practically comes out of nowhere and replaces Volt Tackle instead...

...You know, the freaking powerful move that cost a lot of training for him to master.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, I can't believe Pikachu hasn't ditched Quick Attack, but Electro Ball practically comes out of nowhere and replaces Volt Tackle instead...

...You know, the freaking powerful move that cost a lot of training for him to master.
    Exactly. So I don't know why Oshawott is being dragged through filth yet again, this time for something so minor that it's actually hilarious. People went from bashing him for just being here, to bashing him for battling against Cheren and possibly winning, to bashing him for still knowing Tackle. Like really? Is that the biggest issue of BW now? Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Exactly. So I don't know why Oshawott is being dragged through filth yet again, this time for something so minor that it's actually hilarious. People went from bashing him for just being here, to bashing him for battling against Cheren and possibly winning, to bashing him for still knowing Tackle. Like really? Is that the biggest issue of BW now? Jesus Christ.
    Don't worry miss, I'm sure by the time XY comes around we will have found a dozen more reasons.

So far we know.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Quick Attack has been a Pikachu staple.
    Tackle is just Tackle.

Right now what I most interested in this episode is the unbelievable event that's going to happen to Cilan and Pansage.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Yay, finally! I can't wait for this episode! I'm hoping for at least a good gym battle here, also maybe if Oshawott wins...

I guess this episode set up is fine, they show off the trainer's school for the first half and the gym battle for the second half. Much like Cameron and Iris's gym battle episodes.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I just hope that unexpected event is something big at this point lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I just hope that unexpected event is something big at this point lol.
    Watch it just be Shinx showing up and zapping the Ducklett.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142