Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    That's a much better name, although anything is better then Kotesu
    I agree but this is Cheren that were supposed to be discussing here.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I agree but this is Cheren that were supposed to be discussing here.
    ohhh yeahh LOL!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    So what? Will Ash be challenging all the new gym leaders now? Well, that would be good for some pokemon development. And also for Iris to really become dragon mster and then the gym leeader.
    Nah.. This is just an elaborate scheme to showcase all of the changes made in B2W2. I find it funny though that they're now heading to Southwest Unova, but they've already covered Virbank and the Pokestudios already seperately..

It's obvious now that they gave Trip the BW1-Cheren plot, because they knew about Cheren's update in B2W2. Hence why we also only got a minimal showing of Team Plasma during BW1, because they knew that they'd be reformed in B2W2...

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    By new Gym Leaders, do you mean Marlon and Cheren... I can see Ash only having a practice battle against Cheren, hint hint 'New Gym Leader', which does make sense since Ash already owns the Basic Badge.

On another note, So we have N, Colress, Ghetsis and now Cheren appearing... So all we have left of the important Unova characters to make their debut (excluding the PCs): Hugh, Zinzolin, Shauntal, Grimsley, Marshal... and I'm also hoping for Elesa to make a comeback with her new Fashion style
    And the rest of the sages, and those two girls that were in Team Plasma, and.. ehh.. Benga! Unless they meet him in the previous episode..

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Kotetsu's name is really relevaled to be Camron
    Like that chubby dude from Modern Family?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    er how about because he's a popular game character
    No he isn't.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

And the rest of the sages, and those two girls that were in Team Plasma, and.. ehh.. Benga! Unless they meet him in the previous episode..
    I deliberately left Anthea and Concordia out as they were treated poorly imo in the games. I can only see Zinzolin and Rood appearing of the Sages, although it would be interesting to see each of them. As for Benga! another rival for Ash!! : ).

I hope Cheren doesn't only get this single episode, I hope he meets Ash and co from time to time...

No he isn't.
    Yes he is. Do your research.

Oops sorry playerking about yesterday :s

Not a fan of Cheren but I'm glad that he is gonna debut in the actual anime. Using a Herdier doesn't look too bad either IMO.
    Huh......?

Why the hell is cheren appearing? wait.. why would they even showcase a gym leader? is ash re-doing his entire pathetic unova region run now?
    The Unova Region was great. :P

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Kotetsu's name is really relevaled to be Camron
    It's actually Cameron, but honestly, what the hell does that have to do with anything about this episode?

I hope N is still with the group at this point, but I somehow doubt it. ;S

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Yes he is. Do your research.
    No, the term popular is used loosely these days, cheren's fanbase is nothing more then niche

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The Unova Region was great. :P
    The music isn't though D:
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Finally Cheren appears! and pheww there is no break on Jan. 31st!!

Excited to see Cheren. I hope it's gonna be a 3 vs. 3 battle if he's battling Ash.

And I guess Lenora will maken an appearance to her or will at least be mentioned. Maybe she'll go after Team Plasma or something.

I remember wishing for Cheren to appear as a motivator/rival for Bianca to advance her character and play a role in her dad/Elesa story and it didn't happen, not really surprised. But now the writers are putting Cheren in the anime. Part of me shrugs it off as the writers trying to boost ratings by adding as many game characters into the product as they possibly can. If they scrapped Trip for Cheren, then it's sad proof they are acknowledging the character failed. Kinda sad actually. But I will watch this only because Cheren is one of my fave Unova characters along with Bianca of course. I suspect the anime will do him more justice then her.

I won't hold my breath and hope Bianca and Cheren know each other as I see another Barry/Dawn situation happening here. I don't care that Cheren is battling Ash of all people. I hope he gets a very easy win, and by he I mean Cheren. But I wouldn't mind seeing Cheren battle Iris. Hey Iris is the champ in BW2, tease it a little in the anime some more XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

No, the term popular is used loosely these days, cheren's fanbase is nothing more then niche
    Do you have proof to back up your arguments? All you do is state things as fact when you do not have anything to base those claims.

Please don't tell me your answer is because those people at bulbagarden or whatever forum hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Excited to see Cheren. I hope it's gonna be a 3 vs. 3 battle if he's battling Ash.
    It would be cool if he were battling trip instead. That would be so funny. But just like with the water gym leader, someone else could probably battle him.

My ideal battle ever!

I suppose Cheren could face the new trainer from N1! and that Ash and Co a companion him to his first gym!? and remember the story from the Reshiram tempel or something so it could be at SW Unova?
    They can invent so many reasons!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It would be cool if he were battling trip instead. That would be so funny. But just like with the water gym leader, someone else could probably battle him.
    I don't know I kinda low key wanted Ash to battle Marlon too, but that never happened. I guess Trip would be better than no one but I'd prefer Ash, or they could both battle him!

If it'd be 3 vs 3 it could be like Scraggy, Oshawott, Snivy vs. Herdier, Watchog, Dunsparce. That'd be nice I guess.

I think Bianca appears but not in the b2w2 while Cheren does.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Cheren's Herdier:
    -Take Down
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hyper Voice
    -Crunch
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Cheren's Herdier:
    -Take Down
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hyper Voice
    -Crunch
    That's a good competative movepool, but where is the anime logical pool?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Oh cool! Cheren appears! I'm really looking forward to this. Hopefully he might have some support to the N saga, in some way. This arc is definitely getting off to a good start.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Tackle
    take down
    Bite
    Sand attack

In The Animé Department
    Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N - Episode Titles
    The Japanese magazine Dengeki has revealed a new episode title for an upcoming episode. This episode features Ash & Co. arriving in Aspertia City and meeting up with the new Gym Leader there, Cheren. It is due to air on January 31st 2013
    Episode 772: The New Gym Leader Cheren!
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Aim
    for
    the
    Horn
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Special attacks on a Herdier is a good competitive game moveset? Lolwut

I could see that set in the anime, though.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Maybe Herdier will use Hidden Power, I always wanted to see a Pokemon use that now since the last time it was used in the anime.

Maybe Herdier will use Hidden Power, I always wanted to see a Pokemon use that now since the last time it was used in the anime.
    Emolga used it not too long ago :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast