Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Yes it does.
    Please elaborate.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm afraid I have no clue what your on. about
    Oh wait, my bad. I thought it was the TP VS TR plot.

So it probably gonna be a filler ep with Oshawott or Snivy (game refference)facing Herderier with tie end result or TRr interuption
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    So it probably gonna be a filler ep with Oshawott or Snivy (game refference)facing Herderier with tie end result or TRr interuption
    Its an episode introducing a gym leader, its not a filler, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I really wish people would stop dismissing an episode as filler without viable evidence. Considering it introduces a game character, who is involved in the plasma storyline in game, its not gonna be filler

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Yes it does.
    So Ash and Cheren do battle?? YES!! I was hoping for that, thanks. It won't be much, it will still be pretty cool to watch ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Like either of those 2 even need more battles.

BOLDORE/PALPITOAD NEEDS THE FIGHT!

I mean it will be more about the Pokeschool than Cheren. That' s why I called it filler. The battle will not be spotlight like otr gym battles.
    I believe Cherwn will be rwccuring throughout the plasma eps.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Yay Herdier :3

Alomomola...really?

I can't wait for this episode, Cheren used to be my favorite character ahead of Cilan, but now Cilan has bumped ahead, only because he is the detective connoisseur.

Okay, I might be completely wrong but I read the summery again and then I realized that it was saying that the gym was ready, but they weren't really prepared. So I'm not sure if there is a battle or not. I gathering that there is but I'm going to fold and say I'm not sure. My language barrier is broken :-/
    岩根雅明=♡

Any pics of the episode yet?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Like either of those 2 even need more battles.

BOLDORE/PALPITOAD NEEDS THE FIGHT!
    Oh my god, Oshawott hasn't done anything except lose since its battle with Clay's Krokorok. Boldore has had a victory since then, however short it was.. and Palpitoad got a tie recently as well. Oshawott is in need of a victory way more than a lot of the team and coming from an avid Palpitoad fan, that means something. If you count that crap with Iris, Snivy doesn't need one as much, but I would like to see her get something under Ash's control, even if its a tie.

So currently, I'd say a tie or victory for the snake and otter are more important.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Considering how popular Oshawott is, i'm a bit surprised they haven't given it many wins.

An effing Herdier? Evolve that thing to make the battle more interesting! Maybe Burgundy gets the Stoutland rights still...

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Oh my god, Oshawott hasn't done anything except lose since its battle with Clay's Krokorok. Boldore has had a victory since then, however short it was.. and Palpitoad got a tie recently as well. Oshawott is in need of a victory way more than a lot of the team and coming from an avid Palpitoad fan, that means something. If you count that crap with Iris, Snivy doesn't need one as much, but I would like to see her get something under Ash's control, even if its a tie.

So currently, I'd say a tie or victory for the snake and otter are more important.
    I might be more willing to accept those 2 getting more wins if THEY DONT ALREADY HOG ALL THE ALREADY LIMITED OUT OF BATTLE SCREENTIME ALONG WITH PIKACHU. Boldore hasn't gotten one bit of screentime besides the league and a 2 second battle after the trade ep, aplpitoad fared even worse. It's me not liking how they need to have their cake and eating it too than a matter of wins.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 7th January 2013 at 10:43 PM.

Only 4 of Ash Pokemon got wins in the league, and Snivy did beat Riolu down to the point of evolution. But with having so many Pokemon you'd think the writers would have spread them out a bit more. Skipping two rounds didn't really help his team's screen-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Only 4 of Ash Pokemon got wins in the league, and Snivy did beat Riolu down to the point of evolution. But with having so many Pokemon you'd think the writers would have spread them out a bit more. Skipping two rounds didn't really help his team's screen-time.
    Apparently rushing to showcase N is more important then the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It seems so for the writers. And that makes no sense. I don't think that taking down villains has something to do with the goal of being a Pokemon Master. Let the police handle the criminals, instead of leaving that mission to random people. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    It seems so for the writers. And that makes no sense. I don't think that taking down villains has something to do with the goal of being a Pokemon Master. Let the police handle the criminals, instead of leaving that mission to random people. XD
    Yeah, the League is supposed to be the climax of the saga and the fact that this one was so bad is a real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Agreed. Just for marketability & ratings apparently. Lets hope the new saga is as subpar as they make it seem.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

All right, cool! So Ash is battling Cheren, right? I wonder if Ash goes easy on Cheren, considering he is a new gym leader and all. If so, Ash should use Oshawott and Snivy. They could do with a good win and promote the battle as how you play them in games (like how starters are used in first gyms).

Not much more information we got, is Cheren design from BW or BW2? I'd say any is fine but his BW2 design seems more likely since his role is from BW2.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    All right, cool! So Ash is battling Cheren, right? I wonder if Ash goes easy on Cheren, considering he is a new gym leader and all. If so, Ash should use Oshawott and Snivy. They could do with a good win and promote the battle as how you play them in games (like how starters are used in first gyms).

Not much more information we got, is Cheren design from BW or BW2? I'd say any is fine but his BW2 design seems more likely since his role is from BW2.
    Is that what it says in the summary ?

1. Pikachu got: Serperior, Samurott and Swanna
    2. Scraggy got: Darumaka
    3. Krookodile got: Liepard and Sawk
    4. Pignite got: Hydreigon and Ferrothorn
    5. Palpitoad took down Zebstrika

Apparently, BW was always going to last us 3 years and a bit.. This N-arc will be rushed as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Yeah, the League is supposed to be the climax of the saga and the fact that this one was so bad is a real shame.
    Was the Hoenn-league the climax of the AG-saga? Nope. That was the third vs. Brandon, sort off..

Is that what it says in the summary ?
    I think the question mark basically tells us he's speculating..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Exactly. Instead of Pikachu defeating so many pokemon and Pignite also beating 2 pokemon, other pokemon must have got wins!!!
    R.I.P Unfezant, Boldore and now, Oshawott.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast