Thread: The Mystery of Genesect's creator?

Default The Mystery of Genesect's creator?

Have you guys notice on one of Season N trailers especially At the beginning of this teaser! That N is shocked to see a Monitor of Genesect and faded out but couldn't get the more info on who's behind this? Do you think we might have a mystery that will build up as the season progresses into who is behind Genesect's creation till the movie?
    Who do you think is plotting to use Genesect for evil uses? And will this be about the Red Extremespeed Genesect as well?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

It's clearly the work of Colress or Ghetis.... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's clearly the work of Colress or Ghetis.... sigh.
    Well they could be the suspects!
    But what about Dr. Zager? He could be a suspect as well!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I get the feeling the mystery will be less who created Genesect and more what, exactly, this Pokemon is. That said, I don't feel like the mystery will drive much of the arc.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Genesect was revived from a Fossil and technologically enhanced by Team Plasma to create the most powerful Pokémon ever. N had the project cancelled and the P2 Laboratory closed because he felt that Pokémon, who he thought to be perfect beings, would lose their beauty if modified by science. However, Scientist Dudley kept working on it, angry that N denied his talent. This scientist reconstructed Genesect and installed the cannon on its back.
    /Why not Put this in the Movie Thread

It might not be exact but I'm willing to bet it'll be pretty close.

Wasn't Genesect made by generic scientists?

And then finished by a guy named Dudley?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Is it just me or are we leaving out the possibility that Charon broke out of prison and started helping Team Plasma and worked on Genesect until N shut down Project G and after Team Plasma was revived under Ghetsis Project G was also revived?
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Is it just me or are we leaving out the possibility that Charon broke out of prison and started helping Team Plasma and worked on Genesect until N shut down Project G and after Team Plasma was revived under Ghetsis Project G was also revived?
    That is a pretty darn good speculation (though we don't know if Charon actually was arrested because they never showed it, well in the anime. But he could secretly be a member of Team Plasma for all we know). However, I did forget why N shut down the Project in the first place. I know that a scientist from Team Plasma continued to work on it on his own.
    岩根雅明=♡

N shut down the project because he thought pokemon would lose their beauty if modified by science
    Last edited by Greatemboar; 25th February 2013 at 5:21 PM.
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

I think the cannon on genesect made it much sleeker and sexier than your arverage natural pokemon. N is misguided