Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    You guys are looking way to far into the opening here. Meowth had to be paired with one of the two TR members to avoid giving TR more scenes than necessary so they paired him with Jessie.
    Well now do you remember the last diamond and pearl ending?? When Dawn, Brock, and Ash all looking in different directions?? Foreshadowing at it's finest lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    I hope they leave at the end of the Best Wishes series honestly. They'll be going out on a high note in my opinion.

  3. #553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well now do you remember the last diamond and pearl ending?? When Dawn, Brock, and Ash all looking in different directions?? Foreshadowing at it's finest lol.
    Holy cow, your rightXD Meowth with Jessie though? I always thought he'd leave with James???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  4. #554

    Default

    I want TR to leave too, but honestly, at this point it's become a "Like You Would Really Do It" thing. They keep appearing, every episode that had them break up ALWAYS had them back together by the end... I really doubt they're going anywhere that Ash isn't going.

    Also, Arceusgamer, if the trio do leave, they.
    Are not.
    Going.
    To be.
    Killed.
    Off.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Honestly TR were the only good thing of BW prio to the N arc for me. If James goes I want him to be Ash's rival for Gen 6. no joke. Seeing James aim for a league would be really interesting. He only joined TR due to wanting to be free from his parents. It is not like James is evil. If anything he has more been influenced by Jessie and Meowth and stays with them due to they were his only friends. I'm thinking maybe teaming up with looker makes him realize something and at the end of the arc he decides to become a full fledged trainer aiming for a league.

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    are team rocket gonna help ash against team plasma? and from the new opening it seems that N joins them and helps them out...
    not sure what to make of that..that would be really cool

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    are team rocket gonna help ash against team plasma? and from the new opening it seems that N joins them and helps them out...
    not sure what to make of that..that would be really cool
    No, they are gonna help Looker lol
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #558
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    546

    Default

    I really hope Team Rocket keeps their appearances to a minimum unless they actually have to do with the plot. None of this "Plot interrupted by Team Rocket trying to catch Pikachu every episode"

  9. #559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    I really hope Team Rocket keeps their appearances to a minimum unless they actually have to do with the plot. None of this "Plot interrupted by Team Rocket trying to catch Pikachu every episode"
    I agree, I also hope they don't get in the way of Team Plasma's plans and be annoying in it, I'm hoping that if they are teaming up with Looker in it and that they'll actually be part of the plot to help Looker with stopping Team Plasma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    WARNING, WARNING: Team Rocket isn't going to appear in every episode of N's arc. The VA List of this episode didn't mention TR memebers (and also they idn't mention N, by the way).

  11. #561
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope they leave at the end of the Best Wishes series honestly. They'll be going out on a high note in my opinion.
    Ewww NO! the anime cant survive without team rocket.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Ewww NO! the anime cant survive without team rocket.
    Team Rocket haven't even appeared in about 60% of BW's episodes, and in the ones they do appear they got maybe 1 minute of screentime in besides their big arc episodes.

    For all intents and purposes Team Rocket are already barely in this generation to begin with. Its kinda funny when you realize that Iris/Cilan very rarely see Team Rocket, unlike Ash's past friends who saw Team Rocket almost every single day.

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Ewww NO! the anime cant survive without team rocket.
    Of course it could survive without them.

  14. #564
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Of course it could survive without them.
    I Honestly don't know what it could or couldn't survive with or without. @.@

    People say it would be good for it if ash left, people say it would be good for it if Team rocket left...

    But what about the writers perspective? @.@
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    People say it would be good for it if ash left, people say it would be good for it if Team rocket left...

    But what about the writers perspective? @.@
    The writers gave up on Team Rocket a long time ago. They probably only stayed in the anime because Shudo was still alive at the time and they didn't want to get rid of them while he was around.

    Shudo passed away back in 2010 I believe, which was around the time they were in the planning stages for BW. I wouldn't be surprised if this was intended to be their final saga.

  16. #566
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The writers gave up on Team Rocket a long time ago. They probably only stayed in the anime because Shudo was still alive at the time and they didn't want to get rid of them while he was around.

    Shudo passed away back in 2010 I believe, which was around the time they were in the planning stages for BW. I wouldn't be surprised if this was intended to be their final saga.
    I've heard the final saga crap for each character each end of the season. I'm not believing that until I atcually see it. @.@ xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I Honestly don't know what it could or couldn't survive with or without. @.@

    People say it would be good for it if ash left, people say it would be good for it if Team rocket left...

    But what about the writers perspective? @.@
    The writers were so horrible at writing TR for years. It was only now that TR is being written well again and they aren't even in every single episode now. The writers have proved that they can write episodes without TR and people are willing to watch episodes without TR. I'd say TR leaving wouldn't hurt the show. I don't know if Ash and Pikachu. leaving would hurt it but since most of the viewers are younger kids who don't get as nostalgic about Ash, Pikachu and TR as we do, I don't think it will hurt their ratings with their target audience.

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,015

    Default

    Team Rocket haven't been relevant to the games since Gold/Silver. Ignoring the remakes, they haven't had any real relevance to the series in years.

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Giovanni being ignored for years and years and now finally getting a role in BW isn't a coincidence either.

  20. #570
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The writers were so horrible at writing TR for years. It was only now that TR is being written well again and they aren't even in every single episode now. The writers have proved that they can write episodes without TR and people are willing to watch episodes without TR. I'd say TR leaving wouldn't hurt the show. I don't know if Ash and Pikachu. leaving would hurt it but since most of the viewers are younger kids who don't get as nostalgic about Ash, Pikachu and TR as we do, I don't think it will hurt their ratings with their target audience.
    What if they want to include them still?


    I think its the older audience that complains the most about ash...but lol. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    What if they want to include them still?


    I think its the older audience that complains the most about ash...but lol. xD
    We don't know what the writers want but I'm pointing out that Giovanni getting a huge role in BW is not a coincidence.

  22. #572
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    We don't know what the writers want but I'm pointing out that Giovanni getting a huge role in BW is not a coincidence.
    ...I'm pretty sure the writers, the animations, and the voice actors...
    Quite a few of them have an affinity for them. :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  23. #573
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...I'm pretty sure the writers, the animations, and the voice actors...
    Quite a few of them have an affinity for them. :P
    Obviously they like them but probably in the same way they like Brock or Dawn or May or Misty and we know what happened with them.

  24. #574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I Honestly don't know what it could or couldn't survive with or without. @.@

    People say it would be good for it if ash left, people say it would be good for it if Team rocket left...

    But what about the writers perspective? @.@
    I believe the show can survive without Ash and Team Rocket, if the games are still selling well, the anime would probably be going well too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Team Rocket's obviously not in the balloon, that video doesn't prove they're blasting off!

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •