Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

I guess Pierce isn't appearing for the rest of the BW saga. I don't think this is the last saga for Team Rocket either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I guess Pierce isn't appearing for the rest of the BW saga. I don't think this is the last saga for Team Rocket either.
    Ah. I do hope Zager appears though ;p

And I do hope it's not their last saga.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I do hope Zager appears though ;p
    Me too. If TRio makes it to Gen 6, I hope Zager goes with them. He doesn't have to be with them 24/7 like say Wobbuffet but I would love if he played the same role he did in BW if he makes it to Gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Me too. If TRio makes it to Gen 6, I hope Zager goes with them. He doesn't have to be with them 24/7 like say Wobbuffet but I would love if he played the same role he did in BW if he makes it to Gen 6.
    Basically he appears when they're handling an important mission or collecting data for him?

Speaking of wobbuffet... am I the only one who wants that little jack-in-the-box to come back?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Basically he appears when they're handling an important mission or collecting data for him?
    Yeah. The same he did in BW. I think he is a really good character and I would love if he is around in Gen 6.

Speaking of wobbuffet... am I the only one who wants that little jack-in-the-box to come back?
    As long as he does things besides saying his name over and over again.

^ true, I wanted to see more of his abilities. Though in game it's a crappy Pokemon (if you are a hardcore battler), the anime could make him better lol
    岩根雅明=♡

^ true, I wanted to see more of his abilities. Though in game it's a crappy Pokemon (if you are a hardcore battler), the anime could make him better lol
    The anime tried to make him better but then in DP (or maybe even earlier), he stopped battling for some reason.

After watching today's episode....its time for Team Rocket to go. Its REALLY time. It's like watching Brock during the DP saga. Give TR some last moments of glory and do something with Giovanni and call it a wrap.

Pretty soon Ash/Pikachu will be the only characters from the very beginning of the anime still left. The writers really are cleaning house.

Team Rocket can be a mix of old and new but there is no need for them to blast off every time. In the latest episode their blast off was unnecessary. They would be better off just retreating.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    After watching today's episode....its time for Team Rocket to go. Its REALLY time. It's like watching Brock during the DP saga. Give TR some last moments of glory and do something with Giovanni and call it a wrap.

Pretty soon Ash/Pikachu will be the only characters from the very beginning of the anime still left. The writers really are cleaning house.
    Reply to all three quotes:
    -Wobbufet is going to return to Team Rocket's team around May/June. Don't take this as confirmed but I think that's highly likely. The reasons is that Wobbuffet was featured in Eevee's short and the TR Live Caster wants to know what one of three past pokemon want the viewers to return and here Wobbufet won. And I porefer that Wobbufet is using Counter and Mirror Coat more.

-I almost sure that Team Rocket isn't going to leave for the Gen VI anime. Not only that, but the attitude that they will take will be closer to DP attitude than BW attitude.
    ˇ And a mini-warning, I feel that the writers are now perfectly capable to use one of the most powerul tools that the anime has to give attention to the audience, the returning of a past main character to the show.

-We almost known for a fact that the target audience prefer funny TRio as opposed to serious TRio. And I know that the target audeince copuld prefer a DP-like series than a BW-like series. There's a lot of things to think that they didn't like being serious in BW. The Meowth's arc, the VA complaints about serious TR (indirectly), all the TR's Live Caster, the Team Rocket Radio Show*, etc. and some of the proofs that proves that the audience don't like serious TRio.

*I think that the Radio Show was one of the things that caused the return of funny TRio. But unlike @the Great Butler, if there's something that the writers want to fire up is the person that put them to be completely serious in BW001 to be as different as possible. Of course, the oficial Japanese media are completely alert that the show exist when they're advertising in their oicial pages.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Reply to all three quotes:
    if there's something that the writers want to fire up is the person that put them to be completely serious in BW001 to be as different as possible.
    I can't really understand some of the things you said but if you are saying that the person who decided to make TR competent should be fired, then you lost any respect I still had for you. You keep claiming that you care about Ash and his journey more than anything else. If you really felt this way, you'd never want TR to go back to how they were in DP.

Because you know what, I don't like seeing some of my favorite characters in the anime being terrible comic relief who are treated as jokes and who are plot devices. That's not how any character in this show should be treated and if you really want to Ash at his best and see Ash develop as a character and be interesting in Gen 6, then the writers need to get rid of the jokes that are DP TRio forever.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    -We almost known for a fact that the target audience prefer funny TRio as opposed to serious TRio. And I know that the target audeince copuld prefer a DP-like series than a BW-like series.
    You gotta stop with this. You need to stop saying that the opinions of Serebii and Bulbagarden is the majority opinion because it's not. You don't know if the majority likes DP more than BW or that the majority likes serious TR over funny TR.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 8th February 2013 at 8:17 AM.

^ buut you DO have to admit that other people think differently. ;p
    岩根雅明=♡

The people who think TR will be in the show forever remind me of the people who thought Brock would never leave because he stayed for so long.

Team Rocket are NOT Ash and Pikachu. They were not the primary stars, they also get less screentime than Ash's travel companions, especially in BW.

I can't really understand some of the things you said but if you are saying that the person who decided to make TR competent should be fired, then you lost any respect I still had for you. You keep claiming that you care about Ash and his journey more than anything else. If you really felt this way, you'd never want TR to go back to how they were in DP.
    I think he means that if the WRITERS wanted to fire somebody they'd go for the one who decided to make them serious, because apparently they weren't well received(just my interpretation).

I'm kind of indifferent. I'm fine with the way they are now, although I wasn't too happy about them just getting blown up by Plasma like that. Hopefully they'll come up with something good with Looker to be more of a threat to Plasma in the future, I don't want them to be jokes compared to the other evil team like in AG and DP. But the bottom line is...that as long as James looks cool and speaks in a calm sexy tone I'm fine lol.
    I wonder why the VA's didn't like serious TR. Do they prefer to overact constantly? With a voice like Shinichirou Miki's you can't be wasting it on goofing around. Maybe it's their reduced appearances and lines.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The people who think TR will be in the show forever remind me of the people who thought Brock would never leave because he stayed for so long.
    TR is more important than Brock. Plus Brock in DP was a cardboard cutout with no relevance. TR was very relevant in B&W even if they didn't show up much. I'm not saying they won't leave, I'm just saying this situation isn't the same as Brock's.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

A person who thinks that a past character could (remember, could =/= highly likely =/= safe assumption =/= confirmed) return to the main cast.

I watch a professional sub ( who I think that it's made by Dep...., Sus... and Sun.... by the way) of the Movie's ranking special and the end of Project Tempest and I can give this information:

-The all promotion about the end of Team Rocket started when they said that they are going to have a big role in the next movie. Because Team Rocket survived Project Tempest, they will supposedly appear in the 16th movie with a bigger role!!!

-When the Meloetta/Kami Trio episodes aired, Team Rocket said to the viewers that they will be back into the show later into the series. Because we know that the League was near, we could safely said that they aren't appearing auntil after the league. And that happened.

-But that Live Caster included a poll who said what pokemon you want to return to the show, poll who results will be posted on TV Tokyo's site next week. The options of the poll were Mime. Jr. Wobbuffet and Dustox (surprisingly here for some reason).

-The result where shown, and as expected Wobbuffet won the poll. What means? That Wobbufet will return to the show.

^ buut you DO have to admit that other people think differently. ;p
    I don't care :P

I don't care :P
    If you don't care, why should we? xD

It's a fact that there a people who miss old TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    If you don't care, why should we? xD

It's a fact that there a people who miss old TR.
    I'm joking around XD I'm not unsympathetic to the people that miss old TR. But for me, I really enjoyed what the writers did with BW TR. I feel that it's something different and it makes them seem more important again. They didn't seem important in AG or DP at all and that really bothered me since they are some of my favorite characters. I don't miss AG or DP TR but I do miss OS TR but we'll never see them again unfortunately.

I don't like it that while Team Rocket's original motto has returned, their original motto music hasn't. Still, it's good that original motto is back.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I don't like it that while Team Rocket's original motto has returned, their original motto music hasn't. Still, it's good that original motto is back.
    Yeah, I don't like that either. The Original Motto music was amazing. I wish they got it back.

I actually prefer their BW motto AND BW motto music - one of the rare things I enjoyed about BW TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I actually prefer their BW motto AND BW motto music - one of the rare things I enjoyed about BW TR.
    The BW motto is my second favorite motto. Nothing beats Kanto's motto.

The BW motto is my second favorite motto. Nothing beats Kanto's motto.
    Man, I just checked YT and wow ... I haven't heard that music in a long time. o.o

Another thing I liked about BW TRio is their motto animation, in early BW we got some really cool stuff.

Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast