Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    .... maybe after TR leave, they will officially go to the radio show :]
    As soon as that happens, the seiyuu, Masafumi Mima and anyone else involved in that mess deserve to be fired.

It's funny. Certain people have been whining since September of 2010 that "TEAM ROCKET IS OUT OF CHARACTER NOW WE HATE IT!!!1111", yet they love this thing, in which Team Rocket act even more out of character just because it has them slobbering over each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    In a way, I agree; making such drastic changes to their personalities and so suddenly is a bit degrading. Like, "They're only plot devices, and we can change them whenever and however we want" which isn't true. They've been main characters since Episode 2, and you simply don't do that to main characters.
    Wrong. That is not what happened.

Are you opposed to character development for all characters or just them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Exactly. I couldn't agree more with you. I just feel it's plain wrong to do this to such fleshed-out chars like this.
    Having characters accomplish their longtime goal is wrong, okay. Someone mark this down in case Ash ever actually becomes a Pokemon Master.

It's in Japanese but I've heard that it's a good show. Unfortunately it's for adults probably why there's not alot of discussion about it as much as bulbagarden.
    Breaking the fourth wall by talking about one of the seiyuu being a drinker and utterly destroying the characters by making them all about wanting to **** each other or by having them pee on each other does not a show for adults make.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Breaking the fourth wall by talking about one of the seiyuu being a drinker and utterly destroying the characters by making them all about wanting to **** each other or by having them pee on each other does not a show for adults make.

When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

When did this happen?
    Which one?

All three of them (a "joke" involving James talking about drinking which is referencing Shinichiro Miki's drinking, a horrifically forced 'romance' sketch where Jessie and James are about to be killed on a collapsing spaceship, and a 'comedy' sketch involving them peeing on each other while sleeping in a sleeping bag) happened on that radio show.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Having characters accomplish their longtime goal is wrong, okay. Someone mark this down in case Ash ever actually becomes a Pokemon Master.
    You know that's not what I meant! lol. XD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Which one?

All three of them (a "joke" involving James talking about drinking which is referencing Shinichiro Miki's drinking, a horrifically forced 'romance' sketch where Jessie and James are about to be killed on a collapsing spaceship, and a 'comedy' sketch involving them peeing on each other while sleeping in a sleeping bag) happened on that radio show.
    Wow...I will probably offend lots of people but that sounds much more intresting than their actual roles on the show XD

And man it would have been awesome if that spaceship gag happened only on the plasma frigate.

As soon as that happens, the seiyuu, Masafumi Mima and anyone else involved in that mess deserve to be fired.

It's funny. Certain people have been whining since September of 2010 that "TEAM ROCKET IS OUT OF CHARACTER NOW WE HATE IT!!!1111", yet they love this thing, in which Team Rocket act even more out of character just because it has them slobbering over each other.
    But, didn't the company let the seiyuu do the Radio show, hence the official looking art? If so, they cannot fire them.

Yes, I have also heard that they act differently. Mainly because it's an adult show so of course there are going to be shippy moments. Which is why most people like it so much and why I want to hear it. People tell me that it's really funny how they interact.Plus it could help me with me learning Japanese.

I don't know I can say this but muimi desu

Really? Of course you can tell me over VM if I am veering off topic.
    岩根雅明=♡

Which one?

You know, I actually wanna see this more than their usual tactics at this point. XD.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    You know, I actually wanna see this more than their usual tactics at this point. XD.
    Their tactics in BW/BW2 were very entertaining and one of the highlights of BW/BW2 in my opinion. They had a bad start with Episode N but hopefully that changes if the retconned episodes get announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Their tactics in BW/BW2 were very entertaining and one of the highlights of BW/BW2 in my opinion. They had a bad start with Episode but hopefully that changes if the retconned episodes get announced.
    I meant the starting Episode N tactics. Sorry for not clarifying that. XD.

Their tactics in BW/BW2 were very entertaining and one of the highlights of BW/BW2 in my opinion. They had a bad start with Episode N but hopefully that changes if the retconned episodes get announced.
    Not as entertaining as almost dying on a spaceship -.- They had a chance to do that for the togepi ep and while it didn't happen you would still to this day never bring that ep up when people trash DP for being too fillerish.

Not as entertaining as almost dying on a spaceship -.-
    Says you. I found them very entertaining and I doubt anything they did on the radio show comes close to BW/BW2 for me.

They had a chance to do that for the togepi ep and while it didn't happen you would still to this day never bring that ep up when people trash DP for being too fillerish.
    That episode was probably good for a DP filler but I could name many episodes in Kanto that were way better.

[QUOTE=pokemonsquared;15704281]Not as entertaining as almost dying on a spaceship -.- /QUOTE]

Now I got to see this show :-/
    岩根雅明=♡

You have to watch the OS. I think you'll appreciate the anime much more if you did.

You have to watch the OS. I think you'll appreciate the anime much more if you did.
    I know I do. the only ep I saw fully was Gotta Catch you Later. I got to also watch the OS as well.
    岩根雅明=♡

[QUOTE=Gothitelle K;15704298]
    Not as entertaining as almost dying on a spaceship -.- /QUOTE]

Well its a radio show so its more of a hearing it.

Well its a radio show so its more of a hearing it.
    I know. Someone was nice enough to tell me where they sold the CDs so.
    岩根雅明=♡

I know. Someone was nice enough to tell me where they sold the CDs so.
    I wish I could know enough japanese to enjoy it properly. From what I've heard it contains more mature humor that the show sorely lacks.

I wish I could know enough japanese to enjoy it properly. From what I've heard it contains more mature humor that the show sorely lacks.
    Yeah it's for adults/older teens so it's pretty much mature. One thing that confused me was that I heard that the trio said that they didn't like Zager or Giovanni ;p
    岩根雅明=♡

I heard that the trio said that they didn't like Zager or Giovanni ;p
    Which is out of character and a lie.

They don't hate them in the anime. But yeah they said that they only work for them for the glory or something along those lines. But then again, it isn't canon.
    岩根雅明=♡

They don't hate them in the anime. But yeah they said that they only work for them for the glory or something along those lines. But then again, it isn't canon.
    Of course it's not canon. Anyone watching the show could tell how TRio loves Zager and ESPECIALLY Giovanni.

They probably don't out of universe.

They probably just act to like gio while on the show.

They probably just act to like gio while on the show.
    Yeah, right. So they spend their whole life trying to please a man they don't even like. A man who according to them saved their lives.

"Out of universe"? What the hell does that even mean?

Yeah, right. So they spend their whole life trying to please a man they don't even like. A man who according to them saved their lives.
    By out of universe I mean a real life reason not possible in the show.

In Universe reason for why bulbsaur is not evolving ever-It's not ready
    Out of Universe reason- The writers thought ivysaur/venusaur were too ugly and would clash with the team.

Or more obviously

In universe- Pikachu doesn't want to evolve to prove he can be stronger than raichu as a pikachu or some other trumped up reason I can't remember.
    Out- Pikachu is more marketable than Raichu.

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast