Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    "Out of universe"? What the hell does that even mean?
    I think he meant in a different universe.

darn I got beat. Anyway, they don't seem to pretend to like Gio. I mean if they didn't care.....
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I think he meant in a different universe.

darn I got beat. Anyway, they don't seem to pretend to like Gio. I mean if they didn't care.....
    They don't pretend. Why would they spend their whole lives trying to please a man they hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They don't pretend. Why would they spend their whole lives trying to please a man they hate?
    Exactly. I mean there are characters who really don't care (like Charon for instance but he actually shows it) but TR isn't one of them. So needless to say I was confused.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Exactly. I mean there are characters who really don't care (like Charon for instance but he actually shows it) but TR isn't one of them. So needless to say I was confused.
    Team Rocket has very loyal members in general. Outside of the Iron Masked Marauder, all of them are loyal to Giovanni.

Team Rocket has very loyal members in general. Outside of the Iron Masked Marauder, all of them are loyal to Giovanni.
    Well I'm sure if word of OT got out there would be a fair few more who would get the idea of overthrowing him.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well I'm sure if word of OT got out there would be a fair few more who would get the idea of overthrowing him.
    Butch and Cassidy, maybe but people like Namba, Zager and Sebastian are in it for the science, Matori and Domino are extremely loyal and JJM definitely wouldn't.

Butch and Cassidy, maybe but people like Namba, Zager and Sebastian are in it for the science, Matori and Domino are extremely loyal and JJM definitely wouldn't.
    When you have an organization like TR people obey by fearing(or in certain perverse cases love) the one above you, or you are just in it for the money. If weaknesses are detected in the top you can bet the tier 2 baddies like Atiila and hun level agents will get ideas, and then they can influence those below them like C and B while the scientists just go to whoever offers them the best deal. In the end if Giovanni loses his credibility like if people found out what he did at OT with the insanity and all it could be very well possible that all that's left is his secretary and JJM.

When you have an organization like TR people obey by fearing(or in certain perverse cases love) the one above you, or you are just in it for the money. If weaknesses are detected in the top you can bet the tier 2 baddies like Atiila and hun level agents will get ideas, and then they can influence those below them like C and B while the scientists just go to whoever offers them the best deal. In the end if Giovanni loses his credibility like if people found out what he did at OT with the insanity and all it could be very well possible that all that's left is his secretary and JJM.
    Except not everyone in the organization is following by fear. JJM aren't, Matori and Domino aren't and the scientists aren't. And besides when you have a man like Zager telling people he was possessed, I doubt many people wouldn't understand what Giovanni was going through.

Except not everyone in the organization is following by fear. JJM aren't, Matori and Domino aren't and the scientists aren't. And besides when you have a man like Zager telling people he was possessed, I doubt many people wouldn't understand what Giovanni was going through.
    Fear or profit is pretty much all there is to pretty much everyone not listed. If people hear the boss's mind was corrupted by a legendary mirror no matter how sugarcoated it was exaplined you can be sure they would doubt his ability to adequately rule and serve their interests.

If anything was going to cause lower members to think about overthrowing Giovanni, it would have been the Mewtwo incident. That was a legitimate **** up on Team Rocket's part, Tempest happened because Ash interfered.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    If anything was going to cause lower members to think about overthrowing Giovanni, it would have been the Mewtwo incident. That was a legitimate **** up on Team Rocket's part, Tempest happened because Ash interfered.
    The Mewtwo case doesn't make Gio personally look insane. Maybe the real reason JJM got booted back to Unova was so no one untrustworthy who was there could leak the info.

The Mewtwo case doesn't make Gio personally look insane. Maybe the real reason JJM got booted back to Unova was so no one untrustworthy who was there could leak the info.
    Watch the episode, it's explicitly explained he wasn't acting under his own free will when that happened.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

How are JJM any less trustworthy than Zager? And Giovanni didn't look personally insane. It made sense why he acted like that. He was possessed.

I still doubt many people would trust someone who has been poesessed.

Which one?

All three of them (a "joke" involving James talking about drinking which is referencing Shinichiro Miki's drinking, a horrifically forced 'romance' sketch where Jessie and James are about to be killed on a collapsing spaceship, and a 'comedy' sketch involving them peeing on each other while sleeping in a sleeping bag) happened on that radio show.
    You cannot be serious O____O

I still doubt many people would trust someone who has been possessed.
    In the episode if we are on Tempest, he was possessed due to in-balance when he was trying to control the kami trio. But he was saved by the trio, which was a happy moment.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    You cannot be serious O____O
    I remember the romance one, I don't remember them peeing on each other at all (I honestly think he's exaggerating) and yes they did refer to Shinichiro's drinking habit, however it was a short reference nothing else.
    Last edited by Janovy; 15th February 2013 at 8:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I remember the romance one, I don't remember them peeing on each other at all (I honestly think he's exaggerating) and yes they did refer to Shinichiro's drinking habit, however it was a short reference nothing else.
    No, I'm not exaggerating.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f10/poke...himura-142707/

It starts with Nyasu complaining about how cold it is. Musashi and Kojiro are sleeping. (Not sure what Musashi is saying, but Kojiro is dreaming of Gaa-chan. Daww.) Nyasu needs to go to the bathroom (Is this the first time a Pokemon has ever mentioned needing to do this?) but it's far away and he wants to hold it in because it's too cold. It also seems they're in some public park. But there's no way he can hold it in, so he decided to run to the bathroom, because if he runs he'll feel warmer. Nyasu then screams and Musashi and Kojiro wake up. He was sure he went to the bathroom, but it was just a dream and he peed himself! He made up a lie to Musashi and Kojiro that it's water or something, and then similar thing happens to Kojiro, he goes out for a walk and he gets caught in the rain but then wakes up and screams as well because he peed himself too! Nyasu tells them to get up from the bed because they need to leave soon, but they notice Kojiro is being slow. Musashi sees what happened and laughs at Kojiro, then wakes up herself...

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Oh, haha. xD

It was a little funny though lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Its funny to me how so many people actually want Team Rocket gone now. Reminds me of how people felt about Brock after we got halfway into DP. Perhaps the same will happen?

O_O That's SICK. What idiot came up with this skit?

OMG that skit is freaking hilarious. xDDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

It starts with Nyasu complaining about how cold it is. Musashi and Kojiro are sleeping. (Not sure what Musashi is saying, but Kojiro is dreaming of Gaa-chan. Daww.) Nyasu needs to go to the bathroom (Is this the first time a Pokemon has ever mentioned needing to do this?) but it's far away and he wants to hold it in because it's too cold. It also seems they're in some public park. But there's no way he can hold it in, so he decided to run to the bathroom, because if he runs he'll feel warmer. Nyasu then screams and Musashi and Kojiro wake up. He was sure he went to the bathroom, but it was just a dream and he peed himself! He made up a lie to Musashi and Kojiro that it's water or something, and then similar thing happens to Kojiro, he goes out for a walk and he gets caught in the rain but then wakes up and screams as well because he peed himself too! Nyasu tells them to get up from the bed because they need to leave soon, but they notice Kojiro is being slow. Musashi sees what happened and laughs at Kojiro, then wakes up herself...
    Now THAT's a show! Wahahah! Crude humor, but hilarious! XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    O_O That's SICK. What idiot came up with this skit?
    The voice actors (the seyiuu)

and yes guys, crude humor is awesome XD
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast