Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Those are basic personality traits. I was talking about stuff like Ash turning into a ghost and the more creative TR plans.
    How were they going to have Ash a ghost for more than one episode? They did a lot with that. It's not like when Ash turned into Pikachu and they hardly did anything with it. And the creative TR plans were never something that was consistent until BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That was supposed to be what happened in Kanto. Ash was never supposed to train and then lose at the League. And when you say Charmander flaw, do you mean his sudden personality change because I never saw a problem with that.
    I meant the part where in one episode he was a Charmeleon and in the next one he was a Charmander. Personality-wise he irked me, but he was ok.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

How were they going to have Ash a ghost for more than one episode? They did a lot with that. It's not like when Ash turned into Pikachu and they hardly did anything with it. And the creative TR plans were never something that was consistent until BW.
    They could have made it so that it was irreversible and Ash had to go to an exorcist or something for the ghost.

Also to stay on topic

I like how no one has the guts to interrupt their speech in BW. Talking really is a free action.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I meant the part where in one episode he was a Charmeleon and in the next one he was a Charmander. Personality-wise he irked me, but he was ok.
    Who irked you? Charmander or Charmeleon or Ash? And yeah, you really have to look at those episodes as Lost Episodes and that's why they had some episodes with Charmander even after Charizard debuted.

Who irked you? Charmander or Charmeleon or Ash? And yeah, you really have to look at those episodes as Lost Episodes and that's why they had some episodes with Charmander even after Charizard debuted.
    Charmeleon, later Charizard. Ash was my favorite human (and he still is, despite all this time).

In-topic, I wonder what will be the TRio's role during the climax. Will they try to interfere or it will be only an Ash vs N thing?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Charmeleon, later Charizard. Ash was my favorite human (and he still is, despite all this time).

In-topic, I wonder what will be the TRio's role during the climax. Will they try to interfere or it will be only an Ash vs N thing?
    They'll probably team up with Looker and battle the Grunts like the opening suggests. That will probably happen sometime within the 3 parter (probably the first episode of the 3 parter).

Yeah I have to say that TR plans from BW.... very creative. :]
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    Comedic ways meaning that they repeat tired jokes while contributing nothing to the overall story? No thanks.
    Well all right. The Trio can stay serious if they want to. Its time to move on.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

They'll probably team up with Looker and battle the Grunts like the opening suggests. That will probably happen sometime within the 3 parter (probably the first episode of the 3 parter).
    Thats the only way I can see Team Rocket trio playing any kind of an important role in the finale for episode N arc. Honestly, don't see them having a big part though, sounds like it will mostly be about Ash V.S N/Team Plasma. It didn't even talk about these guys or Iris and Dento.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Well all right. The Trio can stay serious if they want to. Its time to move on.
    they won't be serious in the dub, that's for sure
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Dr Zager should just be declared non-cannon from now on. Now TR is finally funny again I don't think he serves any purpose. Hope TR stay this way or maybe even become like they were in DP

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro136 View Post
    Dr Zager should just be declared non-cannon from now on. Now TR is finally funny again I don't think he serves any purpose. Hope TR stay this way or maybe even become like they were in DP
    What are you talking about? Oh yeah, I remember you. I don't think a character who is canon should be considered non canon.

What are you talking about? Oh yeah, I remember you. I don't think a character who is canon should be considered non canon.
    He should non-canon because he has no purpose at all. How can a serious Zager fit in with a funny TR? NOT

Unless they make him silly kinda like Namba but even then....

He should non-canon because he has no purpose at all. How can a serious Zager fit in with a funny TR? NOT

TRio isn't funny though. They still have serious personalities. The difference is they have their balloons and blast off.

I wouldnt even say TRio is funny right now, only change I see is a bit more personality from Meowth, blast offs and no plan for the arc. Zager could easily appear if something comes up in Casteila or after the arc if they're still around.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    I wouldnt even say TRio is funny right now, only change I see is a bit more personality from Meowth, blast offs and no plan for the arc. Zager could easily appear if something comes up in Casteila or after the arc if they're still around.

We just need to wait. I'm sure eventually the rhymes and the spying on bushes will make a comeback.

And besides saying Zager shouldn't be canon because he won't show up again is absolutely ridiculous. If you're in the show, you're canon. That's like saying, "Well, J's dead now and won't come back so let's say she's non canon."

TRio isn't funny though. They still have serious personalities. The difference is they have their balloons and blast off.
    Which instantly makes them funny and not serious and boring

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Zager could only appear if he blasts off with them and acts as silly as they do. Otherwise I don't think it would fit

Which instantly makes them funny and not serious and boring
    How so? I don't see what's so funny about a Meowth balloon and blasting off.

Zager could only appear if he blasts off with them and acts as silly as they do. Otherwise I don't think it would fit
    Did Giovanni, Domino, Tyson, OS Butch and Cassidy act moronic when goofy TRio was around?

Did Giovanni, Domino, Tyson, OS Butch and Cassidy act moronic when goofy TRio was around?
    I know Butch and cassidy acted moronic with or without TRio there.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know Butch and cassidy acted moronic with or without TRio there.
    I said OS Butch and Cassidy.

It's just funny and meant to be comical. I don't really know how to explain it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24;
    No but they didn't team up with JJM. If they would have worked together with JJM as 1 team they should have acted funny as well. They can work together with Giovanni like in Tempest as long as Giovanni would blast off with them.

Also about what you said about hunter J. Her story was finished after she died. Zager just randomly left Unova with no real ending. A few episodes later TR is finally back to normal with no explanation which means them acting serious Zager should just be declared non-canon

Why is there even a discussion about whether Zager canon is or not, he obviously is.

And JJM are not back to their old selves. Blasting off =/= funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Why is there even a discussion about whether Zager canon is or not, he obviously is.

And JJM are not back to their old selves. Blasting off =/= funny.
    People said the banned episodes were canon and guess what? They were made non-canon so it's not impossible to make past events non-canon

Also blasting off does mean they are funny. All the funny characters like Butch and Cassidy, Burgundy and the PMC blast off. It's obviously not meant for serious characters

It isn't all "in-your-face" but Nyasu was kinda freaked out by N in his debut episode, he also fell asleep counting Mareep, and lastly how got tied up due to the fact he might become hypnotized by Akuroma's machine. So Nyasu is kinda comedic, just not in a very hugely way.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast