Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
Results 1,601 to 1,611 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

The movie said Kyurem was the strongest pokemon on earth, but Rayquaza is a dragon of the sky.... LOOPHOLES FTW! The ultimate clash of dragons TR ray vs TP kyu!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The movie said Kyurem was the strongest pokemon on earth, but Rayquaza is a dragon of the sky.... LOOPHOLES FTW! The ultimate clash of dragons TR ray vs TP kyu!

i see what you did there XD
    岩根雅明=♡

Didn't Iris say that it was the strongest dragon type Pokemon?
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Yeah. She heard it from The Elder in Movie 16 and I am sure she knew what she was talking about.

Kyurem is in no way shape or form an actual strongest dragon type -.- just a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Yeah. She heard it from The Elder in Movie 16 and I am sure she knew what she was talking about.
    Kyurem's forms were more of a threat than its original form. I think the Elder said this because she knew that Kyurem had access to both the powers of Reshiram and Zekrom with ease. I think the movie explained this concept at some extent.

Kyurem is in no way shape or form an actual strongest dragon type -.- just a legend.
    I'm just restating what the movie said, but what you said is completely true. I can definitely agree with you on that part.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

It's great to see all the Persian love today

Just as long as this is TR's final arc I don't care what else happens.

I have my doubts if I'm even going to follow the 6th gen anime at all, so I feel like this one should finish them off. Depending on how this gen ends, I think it may be time to finally retire from watching the anime, besides rewatching older episodes.

I honestly considered stopping when DP ended, but the new TR stuff and Brock finally being replaced made me interested enough to stick around for one more arc.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Just as long as this is TR's final arc I don't care what else happens.

I have my doubts if I'm even going to follow the 6th gen anime at all, so I feel like this one should finish them off. Depending on how this gen ends, I think it may be time to finally retire from watching the anime, besides rewatching older episodes.

I honestly considered stopping when DP ended, but the new TR stuff and Brock finally being replaced made me interested enough to stick around for one more arc.
    Even most of the people who are planning on watching Gen 6 want them gone. I think that says a lot about how people feel about TR on the anime. Yes, they do have their fans but even their fans are admitting now is the time for them to go.

Remember, fandom ==/== target audience. The major part of the audience of the show don't watch the show for more than 4-5 years in the best of the cases. For them, Team Rocket hasn't really become stale.

If the series was made by the fandom, Ash and Piakchu were already replaced after Johto.

And I found the information that the TR Radio Show CD hasn't had any copies available in the first day because the success of the CD. For the audience, TR doesn't appeared to be stale like the fandom thought. I don't think that's really important but I put here for information.

Personally, I don't see in Gen VI a change of the cast bigger than Gen V. And we know the real possibilities of Iris and Cilan* staying. I don't see TR out of the anime but I was wrong with other things, some for example., Team Plasma not appearing in the anime (but we have Team Plasma having a big role in the anime) and Ash being out of Unova after the League.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Remember, fandom ==/== target audience. The major part of the audience of the show don't watch the show for more than 4-5 years in the best of the cases. For them, Team Rocket hasn't really become stale.

If the series was made by the fandom, Ash and Piakchu were already replaced after Johto.

And I found the information that the TR Radio Show CD hasn't had any copies available in the first day because the success of the CD. For the audience, TR doesn't appeared to be stale like the fandom thought. I don't think that's really important but I put here for information.

Personally, I don't see in Gen VI a change of the cast bigger than Gen V. And we know the real possibilities of Iris and Cilan* staying. I don't see TR out of the anime but I was wrong with other things, some for example., Team Plasma not appearing in the anime (but we have Team Plasma having a big role in the anime) and Ash being out of Unova after the League.
    That doesn't mean there are people in the fandom that want them gone which is the point I am trying to make. Of course, I know they won't listen to the fandom's requests but that doesn't mean I won't state my opinion and I think they should leave.

Kyurem's forms were more of a threat than its original form. I think the Elder said this because she knew that Kyurem had access to both the powers of Reshiram and Zekrom with ease. I think the movie explained this concept at some extent.

I'm just restating what the movie said, but what you said is completely true. I can definitely agree with you on that part.
    Kyurem's a contender for the title.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 25th February 2013 at 9:09 AM.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465