Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And I doubt it was just the voice talents. The fandom probably caused this too. And I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Trip was eliminated from the Unova League in Round 1 and Kotetsu was introduced is because of the fandom's whining either.
    True but I am just saying that if the voice actors where fine with it this would have never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's a sad day for TR fans who liked them serious and boring.
    I don't find competent villans boring.

I am very happy about this, I liked it better when they showed more emotion and comical side than being serious all the time. Even if they go back to Kanto Team Rocket, all for the best. Some times I think Fans reactions do work, like what happened with Ash/Buziel/Dawn in D/P series, remember how unhappy fans were when Dawn caught it? Trip is another thingXD I don't think they always listen though or else they would have changed a lot of things back to normal but hey this is nice.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

As long as TR leaves for good when BW ends overall, then I'm fine with it.

If anything this is probably the last return of TR and their original personalities before they're gone from the series forever.

I have been waiting for this day for nearly 2 LONG YEARS! and now that is has come, i don't know how to feel :/

Should i feel happy? or sad, it's just all of a sudden, but the fact that we will see the the return to the team rocket we all know and love is just heart warming, and i simply cannot wait to see what mischief, jessie, james and our dear pal meowth will get into, and hopefully they have some funky new disguises also XD
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Manga scans? I must have missed them...

Also, I guess I'm fine with TRocket being more silly again, as long as they aren't the cause of everything that happens in every episode again.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Why doesn't this go to the "TR Returns" thread???
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I liked them 'serious and boring' because they hardely interfered with the plot and kept it on an actual believable course (even though this may be one of my least favorite parts of this season)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

As long as they won't appear in every episode and mess with the COTD I'm fine with "funny" Team Rocket. I wonder if James still has his cap-mania. This was one of the aspects that I liked most about him, since I'm a collector myself.

Pff... I'll laugh if we find out that Team Rocket has been downgraded for interrupting the Operation Tempest. But I guess that the serious TRio wasn't as successful as most of us thought, since it seems that they're going back to their old selves. Maybe the Japanese kids didn't like them (especially the ones that started with DP)? Remember that in Japan they judge things differently. What Western young adults may like probably the Eastern kids don't like. After all, the show has to please them, not us. Or at least, that's one of the most used reasons.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 22nd December 2012 at 5:00 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

I like them serious or funny, so I don't mind them returning to their old ways.

It's like the writers took every bad thing from Kanto to try and copy its sucess which failed miserably, and is now trying to copy the success of Sinnoh by ripping off the one thing people hated the most about it.

OS-AG Rocket were my fav. In DP they were more idk maybe it was the dub and the scripting they got that bugged me more then the anitcs

I just wish they were more balanced, instead of always extremes. They've made them either very comical and dumb or very serious and boring. They just need to balance it out have them have the best of both worlds. Put them in their black outfits and make them a threat without them blasting off, but still let them have their funny moments.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's a sad day for TR fans who liked them serious and boring.
    Not it isn't. They haven't been serious since Kanto and that was a long time ago. So it might be a bad taste in some older fans mouths but for me it's not. They should have been replaced years ago.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Not it isn't. They haven't been serious since Kanto and that was a long time ago. So it might be a bad taste in some older fans mouths but for me it's not. They should have been replaced years ago.
    They were serious in Kanto for only one episode... their debut episode, EP002! after that they became idiots. in EP003 a Caterpie beat them! D:

They're cool serious or funny imo, it was a change of pace in Unova, now it's time to return to their roots, hopefully they balance serious + funny.

I don't see how is AG TR different from DP TR? Jessie pursued her contest dream but she failed miserably in AG, I think that's the only difference, to me they were the same kind of dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    They were serious in Kanto for only one episode... their debut episode, EP002! after that they became idiots. in EP003 a Caterpie beat them! D:

They're cool serious or funny imo, it was a change of pace in Unova, now it's time to return to their roots, hopefully they balance serious + funny.

I don't see how is AG TR different from DP TR? Jessie pursued her contest dream but she failed miserably in AG, I think that's the only difference, to me they were the same kind of dumb.
    Well, one is more than the zero in AG and DP. XD But yeah, IIRC Meowth's fantasies began in AG.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, one is more than the zero in AG and DP. XD But yeah, IIRC Meowth's fantasies began in AG.
    Meowth's boss fantasies started in late Johto during the Delibird ep.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Meowth's boss fantasies started in late Johto during the Delibird ep.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing this up.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Why are the writer doing this to team rocket, it bull I say

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

They still had their moments of competence in later Kanto episodes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They still had their moments of competence in later Kanto episodes though.
    And what episodes will that be?

I think one involved turning Growlithe against their masters by confusing their sense of smell.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    They suceeded in making Ash lose the league. If ash had pidgeotto at full power he would not have needed charizard.

of course why he couldn't have used tauros, muk or kingler vs Richie I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    There were several. "Bye Bye Butterfree," "Here Comes the Squirtle Squad," "Clefairy and the Moon Stone," etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They suceeded in making Ash lose the league. If ash had pidgeotto at full power he would not have needed charizard.

of course why he couldn't have used tauros, muk or kingler vs Richie I have no idea
    He probably didn't have Muk, Kingler and Tauros with him at the moment. But he should have. I have no idea why he didn't. He should have anticipated an attack from Team Rocket considering they attacked him since Episode 2.

Im so happy Unfezants getting some work to do now cuz of Tr xD

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast