Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    wouldn't be the first time they teamed with him
    Now what was the nickname again? Lunch Box Guy or Lunch Box Man? Whatever was, it was cool seeing them teamed up. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Now what was the nickname again? Lunch Box Guy or Lunch Box Man? Whatever was, it was cool seeing them teamed up. xD
    Yeah! TRio and Looker FTW!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I wonder why TRio stand along Looker in the opening, are they calling for a truce?
    I hope so, also Team Rocket using their original motto is starting to forshadow their departure, and with them Teaming up with Looker also means the TRio are going with Looker when BW ends if we get a Team Rocket VS Team Plasma Edited with alternate ending than it was suppose before Ash's 3rd Unova Gym battle with Team Rocket losing to Team Plasma and disbands. Ohh I hope we're getting a redone of TR VS TP this Spring!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I hope so, also Team Rocket using their original motto is starting to forshadow their departure,
    wut

Best wishes has tried to imitate the OS multiple times. Them saying their original motto is not that strange.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

They blasted off?, just wished we better screencaps but still Team Rocket are back in buisness!!!

I'm thinking that TR join up with Looker because they know that he will be a powerful asset when they have to take on Team Plasma and it would be better to be with him than against him I'm thinking that they will somehow betray him when Giovanni returns and they become their fully competent selves afterward.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I was thinking after whatever redo of TR vs TP happens the aftermath has something happen to Giovanni and team rocket semi disbands from unova so the trio team up with looker to get revenge on plasma
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

There back..............*weeps hysterically and curses*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    lol they could be allies for now, hope they are since they're in the opening with Looker in a scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Who's back? TR didn't really act that much differently than how they've been acting throughout Best Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    I was thinking after whatever redo of TR vs TP happens the aftermath has something happen to Giovanni and team rocket semi disbands from unova so the trio team up with looker to get revenge on plasma
    They're certainly losing that promotion, whether it comes before or after anything happens to Giovanni.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Who's back? TR didn't really act that much differently than how they've been acting throughout Best Wishes.
    They took a freaking Tepig and blasted off again -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Not really the same way. They fell down into the forest and didn't even say their phrase.

Random : PokéRadar

Because they never tried to steal a singular Pokemon before in BW. Except for the first few episodes and all the episodes between Castelia and Nimbasa.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not really the same way. They fell down into the forest and didn't even say their phrase.
    Right. It was not so different from when they were blown away by Zekrom in the first episode of BW. Not a real "blast off" at all.

Team Rocket is in a way, acting sightly more funnier than in BW where they're completely serious and they appear to be like robots. But TR in this episode resembles the TR that we see in the first parts of the anime. Being relatively serious but with bits of the funny side unlike the latter part of BW where the TRio was apparently new characters.

Team Rocket now will be a semi-funny, semi-serious version of themselves. Apparently, they aren't gpoing to be like his DP shelves.

What I want of TR (in XY anime, to be exact) is that they would be relatively funny, they will blast off with his defeats, they'll do normal plots by themselves (not legendaries except if there's the entire organization in it), they don't dissappear for 10+ episodes, etc.

Note: When IU say Team ROcket, I'm referring the trio of Jessie, James and Meowth.

Well still you might not know if Team Rocket will still leave! I think they will eventually capture Pikachu in this season and take it to Giovonni and then they return to Unova with Pikachu being used for something and bring the Metonite back to use it as the most powerful weapon. And that's when the Team Rocket VS Team Plasma redone comes in!
    I think The TRio with Looker is forshadowing their departure.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Well still you might not know if Team Rocket will still leave! I think they will eventually capture Pikachu in this season and take it to Giovonni and then they return to Unova with Pikachu being used for something and bring the Metonite back to use it as the most powerful weapon. And that's when the Team Rocket VS Team Plasma redone comes in!
    I think The TRio with Looker is forshadowing their departure.
    I highly doubt the TRio will ever capture Pikachu long enough to take him to Giovanni

So weird hearing the old motto but no Wobbuffet at the end. It was like how many years since we just heard the 3 do it and no Wobbu at the end?!

Have no issue with them right now. Heck I did mind them that much in DP (the dub made them annoying with certain stuff.

wonder how looker and them become partners

Well, if Team Rocket remain serious the entire time and the next series I don't mind them leaving. I wonder how why James is apart from Jessie/Meowth in the opening?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, if Team Rocket remain serious the entire time and the next series I don't mind them leaving. I wonder how why James is apart from Jessie/Meowth in the opening?
    Foreshadowing the breakup. It's the last thing left they haven't done...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    God I hope so. Hopefully they all leave next series.

God I hope so. Hopefully they all leave next series.
    Agreed, if they are going to remain serious and steal Pikachu at the same time every episode than lets just get rid of them. Its no fun for either sides, people who want them back to being comical don't get this and neither do people who want them to be good villains.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I didn't even think of this but I think you might be right. It could possible that James decides to go his own path alone while Jessie and Meowth choose their own paths together.

You guys are looking way to far into the opening here. Meowth had to be paired with one of the two TR members to avoid giving TR more scenes than necessary so they paired him with Jessie.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    You guys are looking way to far into the opening here. Meowth had to be paired with one of the two TR members to avoid giving TR more scenes than necessary so they paired him with Jessie.
    It makes sense what Butler is saying though. People have been speculating the end of TR this saga ever since they became more serious and didn't appear in every episode. Though knowing the Rocketshippers would probably want the split up to be Meowth being the one that goes off by himself while Jessie and James stay together.

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast