Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Opinion is opinion. I honestly found her performances quite... um... unique in a weird sense?

I actually didn't mind her, but surely James and Meowth were better characters than her (IMO).
    I think it's a fact she was a terrible person honestly. I don't know how anyone could get behind that character and support her. I'd rather see Ursula or Harley win a Grand Festival. And I'm not talking about her performances. I'm talking about how terrible she was as a person. Her performances were unique but I always liked Jessie better as a TR member.

And I always liked Jessie the least out of the TRio (not by much though) but the difference between OS Jessie and DP Jessie is OS Jessie was likeable.

I partially resored my post because someone quoted it beore it was delted by accident:
    es, and in fact, although DP was my favourite series, the DP TRio isn't the best TRio. I put DP becaus DP was the last series where the TRio was in "funny" mode, at least until episode N.

I have to admit that outside of random tournaments and Jessilina, TRio were make into jokes in DP . But I still prefer them to the BW version.

hey were funny in all the series except in BW where they are almost robots.

Why the little kids need to have cable to watch the series in a timeslot that they possibly are doing other things or they are watching other show rather than watch new episodes of funny Team Rocket on Thursdays at 7:00 PM? The kids has all the rights to compalin about BW Team Rocket.

================================================== ==========================================

You must understand that exist a non written rule that says this and there's called the "Cyber" rule on Serebii:

-The main character or versions of main character who have left the show already aren't going to come back ever into the show except in special circunstances.

Remember, if Team Rocket Trio are returning to be funny, they are returning because the franchise don't like the serious missions too much and they find it very boring.

And I don't have to say that you had not to believe on things where they said "I work on TPCi". THe majority of them are joking about it on the forums/commenting section where theyare posting

My facts exist because I know that the franchise is acting strange recently. Because funny Team Rocket are slowly returning to the show, I think that Team Rocket are going to be more funny each episode it passes. Also, I'm 99% sure that Wobbuffet will be back before July. I wasn't who said that the poll that aired after Project Tempest and the short say that. Wobbuffet hasn?t appeared yet in the anime because the poll was made in October and we know that in 3 months a episode isn't made. I think that Wobbuffet will return in May.

I don't want Jessilina to return to the show. What I really want (and I find surprisingly possible because marketing and I know, know the older members returning rule) is thatI want Dawn returning intoto the main cast. And for being a co-star and featuring Contests, not to be a BFF with another character like she was on Iris that was really annoying for the people that we know about her.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 9th February 2013 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think it's a fact she was a terrible person honestly. I don't know how anyone could get behind that character and support her. I'd rather see Ursula or Harley win a Grand Festival. And I'm not talking about her performances. I'm talking about how terrible she was as a person. Her performances were unique but I always liked Jessie better as a TR member.

And I always liked Jessie the least out of the TRio (not by much though) but the difference between OS Jessie and DP Jessie is OS Jessie was likeable.
    How about AG Jessie?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    How about AG Jessie?
    She was in the middle. I felt OS TRio were brilliant overall but they became repetitive in the middle, AG continued repetitive TR but they weren't complete jokes yet, DP TRio were complete jokes, BW TRio are brilliant.

I honestly liked DP Jessie, especially in the Dustox episode. She may be a bitch, but at least she's not a heartless bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    How about AG Jessie?
    Ah, the piece were she beat up Seviper is priceless. But I honsetly didn't like her Coordinator path in AG. She lost all the times. That's what I hated the most.

At least in DP won a couple of Ribbons and stole a Yamna. Quite meaningless indeed, but something is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I honestly liked DP Jessie, especially in the Dustox episode. She may be a bitch, but at least she's not a heartless bitch.
    I simply loved that episode. Sure, is a Butterfree rip-off, but it was very emotional and intense. I even shed a tear. :'(
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Yes, and in fact, although DP was my favourite series, the DP TRio isn't the best TRio. I put DP becaus DP was the last series where the TRio was in "funny" mode, at least until episode N.

I have to admit that outside of random tournaments and Jessilina, TRio were make into jokes in DP . But I still prefer them to the BW version.
    DP TRio were the worst TRio in my opinion and they were made jokes throughout with the exception of a few touching moments in DP. Jessie in contests was made to be a joke.

They were funny in all the series except in BW where they are almost robots.
    Ah, the infamous robot excuse. I guess anyone who takes their job seriously and actually works hard to get things done are robots to you huh? Pathetic.

Why the little kids need to have cable to watch the series in a timeslot that they possibly are doing other things or they are watching other show rather than watch new episodes of funny Team Rocket on Thursdays at 7:00 PM? The kids has all the rights to compalin about BW Team Rocket.
    But the kids aren't complaining about BW TR. That's something you think and are trying to make it a fact. The ones who are complaining are older fans but the complainers are in the minority when it comes to the viewers anyway.

================================================== ==========================================

You must understand that exist a non written rule that says this and there's called the "Cyber" rule on Serebii:

-The main character or versions of main character who have left the show already aren't going to come back ever into the show except in special circunstances.

Remember, if Team Rocket Trio are returning to be funny, they are returning because the franchise don't like the serious missions too much and they find it very boring.

And I don't have to say that you had not to believe on things where they said "I work on TPCi". THe majority of them are joking about it on the forums/commenting section where theyare posting.
    Golitk has proven to be right before and like AgentPierce has said, they are still serious.

Yeah because risking your life to save your boss is totally heartless right?

Ah, the piece were she beat up Seviper is priceless. But I honsetly didn't like her Coordinator path in AG. She lost all the times. That's what I hated the most.

At least in DP won a couple of Ribbons and stole a Yamna. Quite meaningless indeed, but something is better than nothing.

I simply loved that episode. Sure, is a Butterfree rip-off, but it was very emotional and intense. I even shed a tear. :'(
    I still think OS TRio is better than AG and DP TRio but they had their moments in AG and even DP had a few but for the most part, I hated them in DP. BW TRio is way better than AG and DP TRio.

And I will say that I did cry during the Dustox and Cacnea release episodes.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 9th February 2013 at 10:34 PM.

I thought she just caught it before the COTD did.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I thought she just caught it before the COTD did.
    The COTD beat it, but Jessie caught it and sent it to Giovanni, before receiving it back. The COTD caught another one.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Yeah because risking your life to save your boss is totally heartless right?
    I didn't say that was heartless. If anything, when they chose to save Giovanni they showed more emotion than they ever previously did in BW.

All I want is a nice balance between comical and serious, is that really too much to ask?

The COTD beat it, but Jessie caught it and sent it to Giovanni, before receiving it back. The COTD caught another one.
    Oh, that's what happened. I remember being really annoyed when Ash and co. made a big deal of it lol

I didn't say that was heartless. If anything, when they chose to save Giovanni they showed more emotion than they ever previously did in BW.

All I want is a nice balance between comical and serious, is that really too much to ask?
    Without Shudo here, yes, I think it is too much to ask.

I would have been fine with the previous episode if:

1) They didn't blast off.
    2) Someone other than Meowth showed a little bit of their old self.

As much as I like old TRio, that blast off did feel shoehorned.

As much as I like old TRio, that blast off did feel shoehorned.
    This is what I have heard many people say. I don't think the writers know what to do with TR anymore.

My facts
    Your facts? Don't you mean your opinions?
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 9th February 2013 at 10:42 PM.

TR is still made of steel. If you were in a hot air balloon and got hit by a missile you should have died. But TR could survive a nuke blowing up right next to them and suffer no damage whatsoever.

AG TRio was the same as DP TRio minus the sinnoh pokemon. They both were shoehorned into everything and anything and failed at all of it. BW TR just had them smile less and do less rhymes. Which killed what little personality they still had.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    AG TRio was the same as DP TRio minus the sinnoh pokemon. They both were shoehorned into everything and anything and failed at all of it. BW TR just had them smile less and do less rhymes. Which killed what little personality they still had.
    If you are going to say TRio doesn't have personality, you might as well the same thing about any other villain on this show who has been shown to be competent and serious such as fan favorite J.

Which killed what little personality they still had.
    Exaggeration of one trait (coughAGandDPcough) isn't much better, if at all.

Still that's not impossible. Comics too have this problem, but a good artist must be able to take all the characteristics of characters and translate them. That requires effort and time... something that is a bit lacking in those days. :/
    MY MAIN FANFICS

If you are going to say TRio doesn't have personality, you might as well the same thing about any other villain on this show who has been shown to be competent and serious such as fan favorite J.
    They don't. And tearing down other villains does not make TRio any better. If anything if J was the basement, team magma would be the septic tank, and TRio would be the soil beneath it.

Exaggeration of one trait (coughAGandDPcough) isn't much better, if at all.
    It was actually.

Still that's not impossible. Comics too have this problem, but a good artist must be able to take all the characteristics of characters and translate them. That requires effort and time... something that is a bit lacking in those days. :/
    Well, if effort is lacking, then why would you think there is still a chance? The writers are trying please everyone with BW TRio and they are pleasing no one. And clearly effort and time was put into BW. You're not seeing it. So are you going to say going 8 years with the same filler formula is putting effort into it. Seriously, most of the DP fillers didn't feel like they were trying at all.

They don't. And tearing down other villains does not make TRio any better. If anything if J was the basement, team magma would be the septic tank, and TRio would be the soil beneath it.
    You shouldn't be tearing down villains in the anime at all. There have been a lot of good villains in the anime and BW TR are some of them.

It was actually.
    If you say so. To me, DP has the trio at their lowest. They were unfunny, incompetent, and had practically no redeeming qualities to make up for it.

If you say so. To me, DP has the trio at their lowest. They were unfunny, incompetent, and had practically no redeeming qualities to make up for it.
    Agreed. BW TR is a massive improvement over AG and DP TRio in my opinion.

Agreed. BW TR is a massive improvement over AG and DP TRio in my opinion.
    They may not be "funny", but at least they're not trying too hard. OS Trio > All, but we'll never get that back, so BW Trio is the next best thing (to me, that is).

They may not be "funny", but at least they're not trying too hard. OS Trio > All, but we'll never get that back, so BW Trio is the next best thing (to me, that is).
    I agree. I never found AG and DP TRio to be funny. They haven't been funny characters since Johto in my opinion.

Well, if effort is lacking, then why would you think there is still a chance? The writers are trying please everyone with BW TRio and they are pleasing no one. And clearly effort and time was put into BW. You're not seeing it. So are you going to say going 8 years with the same filler formula is putting effort into it. Seriously, most of the DP fillers didn't feel like they were trying at all.
    See? You basically confirmed what I said: lack of effort. The BW plots may be quite unique... but Kanto and Johto are even more unique. And I'm not saying that with blind bias. It's just obvious.

With that I'm not saying that AG and DP didn't have unique plots. They had more a repetitive formula (TR), but if you remove that part the episodes had unique problems and unique characters. Also, a lot of battles and interactions were amazing (IMO).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast