Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That only applies to people technically. Although May did briefly return but ya your pretty much right.
    Then she went back lol.

But TR should be gone for good. Maybe Reshiram needs 3 sacrifices before it can be summoned and Ghetsis decides to summon it with TRio.

Johto is apparently the black hole of the Pokemon world, you get sent there you get sucked in never to return.

Although I do figure Jessie/James/Meowth would stay in Kanto rather than Johto though....after all its where they sent Misty/Brock after they left. Its only fitting that Kanto characters end in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Then she went back lol.

But TR should be gone for good. Maybe Reshiram needs 3 sacrifices before it can be summoned and Ghetsis decides to summon it with TRio.
    Hence the briefly part -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now with Mewtwo being in the movie, what will Team Rocket's true goal be in Episode N?
    I am interested in seeing how it all connects together. Perhaps Team Rocket is trying to get Mewtwo back. I don't expect much relevance to happen throughout Episode N though, maybe an episode or two leading up to the movie.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

During TR's radio show, the TRio talked about being stars of the next movie.

Now I'm really excited about how it will all turn out because of Mewtwo. The question is: will we see BW TRio or the old trio?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    During TR's radio show, the TRio talked about being stars of the next movie.
    No, they said they hoped they got bigger roles in the next movie since they were not in Movie 15.

I was thibking that maybe Mewtwo followed TR to Unova in hopes of maybe getting revenge on them??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I was thibking that maybe Mewtwo followed TR to Unova in hopes of maybe getting revenge on them??
    Reawakening of Mewtwo probably says that Mewtwo went to sleep or something after arriving to Castelia City after the first movie.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Reawakening of Mewtwo probably says that Mewtwo went to sleep or something after arriving to Castelia City after the first movie.
    Reawakening can be seen as reintroducing I would assume. I think it could just mean the return of Mewtwo.

Reawakening can be seen as reintroducing I would assume. I think it could just mean the return of Mewtwo.
    They could retcon

into being Castelia City easily. So Mewtwo could have been traveling around Unova before TR even got there.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No, they said they hoped they got bigger roles in the next movie since they were not in Movie 15.
    They talked about it so I could easily see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Now I'm really excited about how it will all turn out because of Mewtwo. The question is: will we see BW TRio or the old trio?
    It depends entirely on if Giovanni and the rest of the organization are involved as well. If it's just the trio in the middle of everything, you're going to get what you're getting now, but if Giovanni is here, they're going to have to be serious.

The fact they made a point of going out of their way to talk about Team Rocket in this movie nearly a year ago makes me hopeful.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It depends entirely on if Giovanni and the rest of the organization are involved as well. If it's just the trio in the middle of everything, you're going to get what you're getting now, but if Giovanni is here, they're going to have to be serious.

The fact they made a point of going out of their way to talk about Team Rocket in this movie nearly a year ago makes me hopeful.
    Giovanni better be here. Seriously we do not need another TG finale.

I wonder who is going to remind Giovanni of Mewtwo. I guess Pierce, Matori and Zager know about Mewtwo right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wonder who is going to remind Giovanni of Mewtwo. I guess Pierce, Matori and Zager know about Mewtwo right?
    Depends on who had clearance to know about it at the time. I seriously doubt during Mewtwo's creation process low ranking operatives were aware of it (that's not the kind of project you just spout off to everyone and their relative of choice about), and I question if anyone outside of the circle working on the Mewtwo project/handling Mewtwo (whoever notified Gio of Mewtwo's escape in Battle of the Badge, for example) was aware Mewtwo existed.

Zager, definitely, though. "The brains of Team Rocket" that Jessie mentioned in the first half of the Tirtouga two parter implies he's in charge of TR's science end, so I don't doubt for a moment he designed Mewtwo's armor and possibly the devices used to restrain him in Mewtwo Returns.

Matori might but that depends on if she had her rank/position as assistant/secretary/commander (?)/??? during the Mewtwo missions.

If Zager's a part of this I will be overjoyed.

this is what i do instead of sleeping

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Secretary- A short and cynical tale of paperwork and sadism
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

Team Rocket is done. Finally, I've been waiting for this day for quite some time. The writers would have no reason to bring Mewtwo back, a Kanto legendary, if it wasn't to signal the finale of Team Rocket.

There are no Kanto remakes and Mewtwo has nothing to do with the 5th or 6th gen, so its obviously a sign of the, "end of times."

Misty, Brock and Team Rocket will all soon be gone from the anime, leaving Ash/Pikachu as the only original characters still left.

Team Rocket is done. Finally, I've been waiting for this day for quite some time. The writers would have no reason to bring Mewtwo back, a Kanto legendary, if it wasn't to signal the finale of Team Rocket.

There are no Kanto remakes and Mewtwo has nothing to do with the 5th or 6th gen, so its obviously a sign of the, "end of times."

Misty, Brock and Team Rocket will all soon be gone from the anime, leaving Ash/Pikachu as the only original characters still left.
    You know you're going to be ridiculed if they stay? Perhaps they just wanted to include Mewtwo because of arbitrary similarities between it and Genesect?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You know you're going to be ridiculed if they stay? Perhaps they just wanted to include Mewtwo because of arbitrary similarities between it and Genesect?
    Its highly unlikely they're staying. I'm seeing a lot of parallel's with TR now compared to Brock back in DP. And remember they kept Brock's departure a secret until literally the tail-end.

If this is their last saga and their finale is the movie that features Mewtwo, I would have to give the writers a standing ovation. Because TR deserve to go out on a high note.

If this is their last saga and their finale is the movie that features Mewtwo, I would have to give the writers a standing ovation. Because TR deserve to go out on a high note.
    Everything has finally come full circle. It is time.

Cyber the last time you were like this was when you thought Ash would win the league.

TR could go out in a lukewarm note.

TRio should leave the show disgraced and in handcuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Cyber the last time you were like this was when you thought Ash would win the league.

TR could go out in a lukewarm note.

TRio should leave the show disgraced and in handcuffs.
    Given the opening, J/J/M will probably go out like heroes for defeating Team Plasma with Looker.

Given the opening, J/J/M will probably go out like heroes for defeating Team Plasma with Looker.
    I think TR is going to be around from April-September.

I think TR is going to be around from April-September.
    I think Giovanni will have his own separate arc closer to the movie, possibly involving Mewtwo.

Looks like the last Kanto plot is done. It'll seem a bit strange with Ash as the only remaining classic character in the anime, but just like Misty and Brock being permanently removed it'll feel like normal soon enough.

I think Giovanni will have his own separate arc closer to the movie, possibly involving Mewtwo.

Looks like the last Kanto plot is done. It'll seem a bit strange with Ash as the only remaining classic character in the anime, but just like Misty and Brock being permanently removed it'll feel like normal soon enough.
    TRio will probably be loyal to Giovanni until they leave the show. So TRio won't leave after TP's finale. And since Giovanni usually has someone helping him in these movies/specials, I think Dr.Zager or Matori will probably act as the Domino role. I don't think it would be Giovanni by himself.

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast