Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG that skit is freaking hilarious. xDDDD
    We need TRio on the show to take a leaf from their book.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    O_O That's SICK. What idiot came up with this skit?
    It's Japanese, run with it.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We need TRio on the show to take a leaf from their book.
    But they aren't going to add this kind of humor on the show. But that would be okay if that's what you mean.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    But they aren't going to add this kind of humor on the show. But that would be okay if that's what you mean.
    Yeah, the radio show is clearly not for children. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yeah, the radio show is clearly not for children. xD
    Which raises my interests. Sometimes, I like a little mature humor once in a while.
    岩根雅明=♡

The voice actors (the seyiuu)

and yes guys, crude humor is awesome XD
    Oh, goody, more people for me to lose respect for. I can't believe this got approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    It's Japanese, run with it.
    They could at least put out a good product, though. The romance one at least seems okay (if not cliched), but the bathroom thing, no.

But then again, everyone has a different sense of humor.
    岩根雅明=♡

This. We just have to promote tolerance.
    We need some fresh faces to blast off every ep

Well considering you never saw the OS, you never saw Pokémon anime humor at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well considering you never saw the OS, you never saw Pokémon anime humor at its best.
    Yeah, you're right. My intrest in PkNRadio is there but I am interested in the OS. There's... not that many on youtube though.
    岩根雅明=♡

Yeah, you're right. My intrest in PkNRadio is there but I am interested in the OS. There's... not that many on youtube though.
    The humor in the OS is really in a different league than the sagas that came afterward.

The humor in the OS is really in a different league than the sagas that came afterward.
    That's cool. :]

I'm a crude humor but kinda soft kinda person so we'll see.
    岩根雅明=♡

I liked when Ash "died" and turned into a ghost, shame it only lasted 5 minutes. And Brock turning his voice into Jenny's, too bad Kanto felt so disjointed from one ep to the next.

TR should catch an eevee and then evolve it into sylveon. With that they capture Pikachu and escape to Gen 6 region where Ash has to go and track them down XD

I liked when Ash "died" and turned into a ghost, shame it only lasted 5 minutes. And Brock turning his voice into Jenny's, too bad Kanto felt so disjointed from one ep to the next.

TR should catch an eevee and then evolve it into sylveon. With that they capture Pikachu and escape to Gen 6 region where Ash has to go and track them down XD
    How was Kanto disjointed? What?

Pretty much anything not called evolution, capture, new move, release, or badge had no bearing from one ep to the next.

Just ignore him...

Pretty much anything not called evolution, capture, new move, release, or badge had no bearing from one ep to the next.
    I never felt that at all from watching Kanto. Everyone loved Kanto when it first aired. This whole "now I see Kanto for the flaw it really is" is ridiculous.

I never felt that at all from watching Kanto. Everyone loved Kanto when it first aired. This whole "now I see Kanto for the flaw it really is" is ridiculous.
    I'm only puring some truth tea.

All I'm saying is many of the fillers are self contained and I would have liked to see them spread out more/

I still remember the Charmander "flaw" and back then I thought that it made no sense. But other than that, I didn't really care about progression, but I agreed with Misty that Ash wasn't training enough.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I'm only puring some truth tea.

All I'm saying is many of the fillers are self contained and I would have liked to see them spread out more/
    It's not truth tea. The fillers in Kanto are what made Kanto such a great TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I still remember the Charmander "flaw" and back then I thought that it made no sense. But other than that, I didn't really care about progression, but I agreed with Misty that Ash wasn't training enough.
    That was supposed to be what happened in Kanto. Ash was never supposed to train and then lose at the League. And when you say Charmander flaw, do you mean his sudden personality change because I never saw a problem with that.

It's not truth tea. The fillers in Kanto are what made Kanto such a great TV show.

Why am I being attacked just for wanting a few more filler elements to carry on?

I still stand that TR should win at the end of BWN and whisk pikachu off to gen 6

Why am I being attacked just for wanting a few more filler elements to carry on?
    Who's attacking you? You're the one who is attacking the Kanto season and saying that what you're saying is the truth despite the fact that there are millions of people who like the Kanto season the most.

Who's attacking you? You're the one who is attacking the Kanto season and saying that what you're saying is the truth despite the fact that there are millions of people who like the Kanto season the most.
    I did not say Kanto was bad. Just that practically nothing carried on from episode to episode and it would have been more enjoyable had it not been so.

I did not say Kanto was bad. Just that practically nothing carried on from episode to episode and it would have been more enjoyable had it not been so.
    Ash's rivalry with Gary was carried on from episode to episode, Charizard being disobedient carried on from episode to episode, Jigglypuff was a recurring character, Team Rocket showed up many times, Giovanni and Mewtwo were shown for a few episodes, Brock flirting with girls, Ash not training before the League. A lot of things were carried on from episode to episode to give it continuity.

Ash's rivalry with Gary was carried on from episode to episode, Charizard being disobedient carried on from episode to episode, Jigglypuff was a recurring character, Team Rocket showed up many times, Giovanni and Mewtwo were shown for a few episodes, Brock flirting with girls, Ash not training before the League. A lot of things were carried on from episode to episode to give it continuity.
    Those are basic personality traits. I was talking about stuff like Ash turning into a ghost and the more creative TR plans.

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast