Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

  1. #1451
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG that skit is freaking hilarious. xDDDD
    We need TRio on the show to take a leaf from their book.

  2. #1452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    O_O That's SICK. What idiot came up with this skit?
    It's Japanese, run with it.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  3. #1453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We need TRio on the show to take a leaf from their book.
    But they aren't going to add this kind of humor on the show. But that would be okay if that's what you mean.
    岩根雅明=♡

  4. #1454
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    But they aren't going to add this kind of humor on the show. But that would be okay if that's what you mean.
    Yeah, the radio show is clearly not for children. xD


  5. #1455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yeah, the radio show is clearly not for children. xD
    Which raises my interests. Sometimes, I like a little mature humor once in a while.
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #1456
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    The voice actors (the seyiuu)

    and yes guys, crude humor is awesome XD
    Oh, goody, more people for me to lose respect for. I can't believe this got approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    It's Japanese, run with it.
    They could at least put out a good product, though. The romance one at least seems okay (if not cliched), but the bathroom thing, no.

  7. #1457

    Default

    But then again, everyone has a different sense of humor.
    岩根雅明=♡

  8. #1458
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    But then again, everyone has a different sense of humor.
    This. We just have to promote tolerance.
    We need some fresh faces to blast off every ep

  9. #1459
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    But then again, everyone has a different sense of humor.
    Well considering you never saw the OS, you never saw Pokémon anime humor at its best.

  10. #1460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well considering you never saw the OS, you never saw Pokémon anime humor at its best.
    Yeah, you're right. My intrest in PkNRadio is there but I am interested in the OS. There's... not that many on youtube though.
    岩根雅明=♡

  11. #1461
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Yeah, you're right. My intrest in PkNRadio is there but I am interested in the OS. There's... not that many on youtube though.
    The humor in the OS is really in a different league than the sagas that came afterward.

  12. #1462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The humor in the OS is really in a different league than the sagas that came afterward.
    That's cool. :]

    I'm a crude humor but kinda soft kinda person so we'll see.
    岩根雅明=♡

  13. #1463
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well considering you never saw the OS, you never saw Pokémon anime humor at its best.
    I liked when Ash "died" and turned into a ghost, shame it only lasted 5 minutes. And Brock turning his voice into Jenny's, too bad Kanto felt so disjointed from one ep to the next.

    TR should catch an eevee and then evolve it into sylveon. With that they capture Pikachu and escape to Gen 6 region where Ash has to go and track them down XD

  14. #1464
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I liked when Ash "died" and turned into a ghost, shame it only lasted 5 minutes. And Brock turning his voice into Jenny's, too bad Kanto felt so disjointed from one ep to the next.

    TR should catch an eevee and then evolve it into sylveon. With that they capture Pikachu and escape to Gen 6 region where Ash has to go and track them down XD
    How was Kanto disjointed? What?

  15. #1465
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How was Kanto disjointed? What?
    Pretty much anything not called evolution, capture, new move, release, or badge had no bearing from one ep to the next.

  16. #1466
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How was Kanto disjointed? What?
    Just ignore him...

  17. #1467
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pretty much anything not called evolution, capture, new move, release, or badge had no bearing from one ep to the next.
    I never felt that at all from watching Kanto. Everyone loved Kanto when it first aired. This whole "now I see Kanto for the flaw it really is" is ridiculous.

  18. #1468
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I never felt that at all from watching Kanto. Everyone loved Kanto when it first aired. This whole "now I see Kanto for the flaw it really is" is ridiculous.
    I'm only puring some truth tea.

    All I'm saying is many of the fillers are self contained and I would have liked to see them spread out more/

  19. #1469
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I never felt that at all from watching Kanto. Everyone loved Kanto when it first aired. This whole "now I see Kanto for the flaw it really is" is ridiculous.
    I still remember the Charmander "flaw" and back then I thought that it made no sense. But other than that, I didn't really care about progression, but I agreed with Misty that Ash wasn't training enough.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  20. #1470
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm only puring some truth tea.

    All I'm saying is many of the fillers are self contained and I would have liked to see them spread out more/
    It's not truth tea. The fillers in Kanto are what made Kanto such a great TV show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I still remember the Charmander "flaw" and back then I thought that it made no sense. But other than that, I didn't really care about progression, but I agreed with Misty that Ash wasn't training enough.
    That was supposed to be what happened in Kanto. Ash was never supposed to train and then lose at the League. And when you say Charmander flaw, do you mean his sudden personality change because I never saw a problem with that.

  21. #1471
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It's not truth tea. The fillers in Kanto are what made Kanto such a great TV show.

    .
    Why am I being attacked just for wanting a few more filler elements to carry on?

    I still stand that TR should win at the end of BWN and whisk pikachu off to gen 6

  22. #1472
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Why am I being attacked just for wanting a few more filler elements to carry on?
    Who's attacking you? You're the one who is attacking the Kanto season and saying that what you're saying is the truth despite the fact that there are millions of people who like the Kanto season the most.

  23. #1473
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who's attacking you? You're the one who is attacking the Kanto season and saying that what you're saying is the truth despite the fact that there are millions of people who like the Kanto season the most.
    I did not say Kanto was bad. Just that practically nothing carried on from episode to episode and it would have been more enjoyable had it not been so.

  24. #1474
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I did not say Kanto was bad. Just that practically nothing carried on from episode to episode and it would have been more enjoyable had it not been so.
    Ash's rivalry with Gary was carried on from episode to episode, Charizard being disobedient carried on from episode to episode, Jigglypuff was a recurring character, Team Rocket showed up many times, Giovanni and Mewtwo were shown for a few episodes, Brock flirting with girls, Ash not training before the League. A lot of things were carried on from episode to episode to give it continuity.

  25. #1475
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Ash's rivalry with Gary was carried on from episode to episode, Charizard being disobedient carried on from episode to episode, Jigglypuff was a recurring character, Team Rocket showed up many times, Giovanni and Mewtwo were shown for a few episodes, Brock flirting with girls, Ash not training before the League. A lot of things were carried on from episode to episode to give it continuity.
    Those are basic personality traits. I was talking about stuff like Ash turning into a ghost and the more creative TR plans.

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •