Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1611

Thread: Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Random; but re-watching the BW episodes of TR, I have to say that I am really fond of the jet pack idea. That said, I hope they come back in this series.
    I agree. I think it is great to see Team Rocket in every other episode, and not in every single one. I like the idea of not writing them off, just because it gives battle opportunities.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I agree. I think it is great to see Team Rocket in every other episode, and not in every single one. I like the idea of not writing them off, just because it gives battle opportunities.
    Yeah, I do have to say that it's nice not having TR in some episodes at all. They CAN make good episodes without TR holding it together. (tag team, beauties were actually the ones i liked. especially that tag team one)
    岩根雅明=♡

I love the jetpacks as well. It was stupid that they got rid of them. If they wanted to get rid of the jetpacks, they should have waited until BW ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I love the jetpacks as well. It was stupid that they got rid of them. If they wanted to get rid of the jetpacks, they should have waited until BW ended.
    exactly! Idk if dropping the jetpacks was just their way of showing that team rocket is more comical again.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

exactly! Idk if dropping the jetpacks was just their way of showing that team rocket is more comical again.
    That was probably the case but they still should have waited. The people who started watching in BW wouldn't understand why they didn't use their jetpacks in Episode N.

Okay at some point I just stopped deleting because it was getting pointless so I apologize if you still see some off-topic posts and wonder why they didn't get deleted but yours did. Or something.

Look, there's no rule stating that you can't "rate" or discuss BW!Team Rocket as a whole at all, but not in a thread called "Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation". Currently there's little to no talk about what TR is planning this arc, just debates on whether BW!TR is cool or which members are interesting and stuff. I mean, if that's what people would rather talk about I can easily rename the thread, I'd just like to have a heads-up of some kind before it happens instead of people disregarding the title like it's the most normal thing in the world ;P

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

I apologize. I only debated along because I thought it was a TR thread as a whole. Though, I think that we should kinda know what's offensive and what's not so that when we say we don't like something... no one gets upset. That's what I want.
    岩根雅明=♡

I am thinking TR leaves at the end of BW. Why else would they bring back the Kanto motto?

I am thinking TR leaves at the end of BW. Why else would they bring back the Kanto motto?
    because the writers are in a kanto nostalgia period

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ha ha. That's what I have been thinking too. I still think it might be because Ash goes back to Kanto and defeats Team Rocket for good there.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Or maybe more fans like the Kanto motto better.

When it comes to mottos: this line was a favorite (A rose by any other name is just as sweet.)
    岩根雅明=♡

Or maybe more fans like the Kanto motto better.
    That wouldn't be the reason. There's more to it.

When it comes to mottos: this line was a favorite (A rose by any other name is just as sweet.)
    Remember what Sushi said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Okay at some point I just stopped deleting because it was getting pointless so I apologize if you still see some off-topic posts and wonder why they didn't get deleted but yours did. Or something.

Look, there's no rule stating that you can't "rate" or discuss BW!Team Rocket as a whole at all, but not in a thread called "Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation". Currently there's little to no talk about what TR is planning this arc, just debates on whether BW!TR is cool or which members are interesting and stuff. I mean, if that's what people would rather talk about I can easily rename the thread, I'd just like to have a heads-up of some kind before it happens instead of people disregarding the title like it's the most normal thing in the world ;P
    The problem is that there's nothing left to really speculate about. We know almost everything already from scans and other pre-release material, the only question left is if they actually succeed in stealing the machine from Team Plasma or not.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

There might be more to it than what they are giving us though.
    岩根雅明=♡

I miss Giovanni and Zager

Don't we all? ;p
    岩根雅明=♡

Don't we all? ;p
    I'm sure a lot of people do. Jessie and James aren't as interesting as Giovanni and Zager unfortunately.

I'm sure a lot of people do. Jessie and James aren't as interesting as Giovanni and Zager unfortunately.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

We can speculate as to if they were going to show up right?
    岩根雅明=♡

In fairness Giovanni is the last one on the character page yet to make an appearance this arc. We dont know what the Vs episode will do for TR yet.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade
    Shiny Pokemon:

I agree wholeheartedly.

We can speculate as to if they were going to show up right?
    Yeah, we could. I think they are going to show up again if this is their last saga.

I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with that. From my standpoint, Jesse and James are far more interesting than Giovanni is. But, that's only my opinion. But, I'd like to see Giovanni and Zager again though. If they appear once again, then something interesting is bound to happen.

Does anyone wonder if Castelia is when Giovanni will get contacted by TRio?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade
    Shiny Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with that. From my standpoint, Jesse and James are far more interesting than Giovanni is. But, that's only my opinion. But, I'd like to see Giovanni and Zager again though. If they appear once again, then something interesting is bound to happen.
    I feel that part of that is because you know more about Jessie and James. To be fair, because of that, maybe it's not right to compare Jessie and James with Giovanni. However, Giovanni being so mysterious is part of the reason I find him so interesting.

But, Yoko, don't apologize for having an opinion XD

Is it possible that the merchandise that's being released for Rayquaza, Lugia, Deoxys, and Arceus means something?
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 24th February 2013 at 3:09 AM.

Is it possible that the merchandise that's being released for Rayquaza, Lugia, Deoxys, and Arceus means something?
    As in they might be in Episode N? Not sure.
    岩根雅明=♡

As in they might be in Episode N? Not sure.
    I mean for the TR finale.

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast