Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 119

Thread: Should Hugh, Nate, Rosa and other BW(2) characters be introduced now?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,175

    Default Should Hugh, Nate, Rosa and other BW(2) characters be introduced now?

    They introduced Cheren the B2&W2 version I don't think it would be out of the question to introduce these three. If we get some kind of Filler Tournament near the end of Best Wishes to make up for the league I wouldn't be surprised if Hugh took Trip's place Nate took Stephan's place and Rosa took Bianca's place. Both Virgil and Kotetsu could stay since Ash hasn't had the chance to beat them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    Personally I think Hugh should debut first, then followed up by the protagonists in the anime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    どこか
    Posts
    30

    Default

    nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

    Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Lol where did you get the idea that Rosa is replacing Bianca when Bianca is an in-game character and her rival counterpart Cheren is appearing xD

    Maybe Hugh and Rosa OR Nate. I honestly doubt that they'll add both.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Lol where did you get the idea that Rosa is replacing Bianca when Bianca is an in-game character and her rival counterpart Cheren is appearing xD

    Maybe Hugh and Rosa OR Nate. I honestly doubt that they'll add both.
    Just a little idea.. I doubt they'll both appear but I'd be happy if they both did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime
    I don't know about that. They never showed one of the main boys along with Ash before, so I don't think they will do it now. Just like they did with Lyra they might do Rosa but I like Hilda better.

    My ideal battle ever!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Hugh could actually happen as he also plays a big part in the BW2 story line, Ash basically is Nate so that's not gonna happen.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Nate and Rosa aren't going to be introduced, Ash is the main character so they aren't needed. If one is introduced, I hope it's Nate because Rosa is a fail.

    As for Hugh, he's just chasing Team Plasma for a cat, he'd be a waste of time.


    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Ash basically is Nate so that's not gonna happen.
    Uh, no he isn't? Where did you get that idea?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post

    Uh, no he isn't? Where did you get that idea?
    Male main protagonist, simple as that. I meant his role, not his persona.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Nate and Rosa aren't going to be introduced, Ash is the main character so they aren't needed. If one is introduced, I hope it's Nate because Rosa is a fail.

    As for Hugh, he's just chasing Team Plasma for a cat, he'd be a waste of time.




    Uh, no he isn't? Where did you get that idea?
    Nate is the main male character in Black 2 and White 2, where as Ash is the main character in the anime. Putting them in the same universe wouldn't fit much.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Nate and Rosa aren't going to be introduced, Ash is the main character so they aren't needed. If one is introduced, I hope it's Nate because Rosa is a fail.

    As for Hugh, he's just chasing Team Plasma for a cat, he'd be a waste of time.




    Uh, no he isn't? Where did you get that idea?
    And Trip, Kotetsu, Virgil, and Burgundy weren't waste of time?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Nate is the main male character in Black 2 and White 2, where as Ash is the main character in the anime. Putting them in the same universe wouldn't fit much.
    Didn't I just say that?

    Yes?

    What's your point then?


    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    And Trip, Kotetsu, Virgil, and Burgundy weren't waste of time?
    Did I say this?

    No?

    Okay then.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 22nd December 2012 at 7:39 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Hey, Barry appeared so why the hell not? Hugh has an attitude like Paul and has a nice battling style in the games so why not let him and Ash meet since the gang are in Aspertia City. I want him, Ash, Cheren, and N to team up and battle in the Plasma Battle Royale on the frigate.

    That'd be something that I would consider redeeming the disappointing League and Junior Cup arcs.

    Rosa can appear in the same way Lyra did, I'd rather Hilda though because Hilda is a badass and Rosa is a fail.

    The male heroes in the games usually don't make appearances in the anime besides slight cameos in the movie opening, so I doubt Nate will appear.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 22nd December 2012 at 8:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    No, that would be overkill. We still need more focus on Cilan and Iris...they don't need to compete with the main protagonists who are just going to steal their spotlight.

    We've already gotten wonderful gifts in N, Plasma, Corless, Ghetsis, and Cheren. Let's not get greedy and selfish now.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,169

    Default

    I can see Hugh at most, due to his relevance with the BW2 plot. The protagonists... maybe they may appear as cameos in the 16th Movie, like the other mains.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Isn't there a female Trainer receiving a Pokemon in the First Episode?

    nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime
    The girl is more often then not. (Marina, May, Dawn, Lyra)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Isn't there a female Trainer receiving a Pokemon in the First Episode?
    yea not we know what she looks like and it isn't a game character.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    Not really, no. There isn't much reason for it to happen. Best thing that could happen would be introduction of Hugh, but that would be simply to much effort for probably little time(neither Cheren or N, especially Cheren, are likely to be relevant for TP storyline as they are in the games). Besides that, unless the next main game is BW3 or something like that, Unova will be over one way or another, and by then we would have different characters and storylines to fill time with, I mean, adapt.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    Wouldn't mind Hugh, but Nate and Rosa I don't think are necessary

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Wouldn't mind Hugh, but Nate and Rosa I don't think are necessary
    i will admit Hugh likely has the most reason to appear but Nate and Rosa could still fill a small role.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i will admit Hugh likely has the most reason to appear but Nate and Rosa could still fill a small role.
    Rose needs to fill the fanservice void that Dawn left when she left.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Rose needs to fill the fanservice void that Dawn left when she left.
    Rosa's fanservice would suck because Rosa is lame.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Rose needs to fill the fanservice void that Dawn left when she left.
    To fill that role she'd need to appear quite reguarly as something like a rival traveling companion or something like that.Do you think she will?I have my doubts for the moment.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Rosa's fanservice would suck because Rosa is lame.
    >Rosa
    >fanservice
    >would suck
    >those three things in a sentence that's not "Not having Rosa fanservice would suck"

    getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Rosa's fanservice would suck because Rosa is lame.
        Spoiler:


    I hope if High shows up everybody calls him Qwilfishhead.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •