Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Hugh, Nate, Rosa and other BW(2) characters be introduced now?

Oh, wait. Why you'd think that Ash will get three rivals when Ash won't have any rivals after the League ends (unless you consider Colress a rival)

I think that Rosa (or Nate, but not the two at the same time) could appear soon. Speciually when we doesn't anybody to battle Cheren and we're nearly Aspertia City. Hugh can also appear but has less possibilities.

I think that Ash won't have any real rivals after the League. And because I'm almost sure that Bianca will appear... but wshe will have a 0,00% of rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Oh, wait. Why you'd think that Ash will get three rivals when Ash won't have any rivals after the League ends (unless you consider Colress a rival)

I think that Rosa (or Nate, but not the two at the same time) could appear soon. Speciually when we doesn't anybody to battle Cheren and we're nearly Aspertia City. Hugh can also appear but has less possibilities.

I think that Ash won't have any real rivals after the League. And because I'm almost sure that Bianca will appear... but wshe will have a 0,00% of rivalry
    Colress is going to be a villain in the anime, not a rival.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    When was it ever stated that he won't have any rivals after the League? Please show me the receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    When was it ever stated that he won't have any rivals after the League? Please show me the receipts.
    As far as we know Ash is not on a tournament quest so unless you mean rivals as in just to be a stronger trainer

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Rose needs to fill the fanservice void that Dawn left when she left.
    What abot Hilda and Mei for fanservice

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Mei is the same person lol.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    That's Charizard's role.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    That's Charizard's role.
    He means fanservice girl.

Charizard is fanservice powerhouse xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Nate, Rosa & Hugh in the anime?

Well Hugh could be awesome since the connection with Team Plasma!! As for Rosa and Nate a cameo in the 16 movie could be nice!!

Hugh I would love for him to appear
    and Rosa Please Rosa for her to appear as a role same to Lyra's

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I don't see Nate appearing at all. Rosa and Hugh are up in the air. If they do appear do they have to be rivals? There's no league right? So can't they just be involved with Team Plasma's plot and want to save their home region of Unova? Do they have to be generic rivals? Aren't there enough rivals as it is? If they do bring in Hugh and Rosa I hope it's like Lyra, where it's not a rivalry, just there to be showcased and have them involved with Team Plasma. But personally I don't think either are really needed. The writers have enough side characters/rivals this gen to last until gen 6. Use them.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Meh, probably just Hugh like always lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If the writers were planning to show Nate or Rosa... wouldn't they have introduced them in the episode to come where a trainer picks their first starter rather than a random person?

I don't personally see Nate appearing. None of the male protagonists in the games have appeared so I don't really think Nate would be any different.

The only I can see appearing in the anime is Rosa, tbh, and that's if she became Ash's newest traveling companion and I don't think that'll happen.

I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    If the writers were planning to show Nate or Rosa... wouldn't they have introduced them in the episode to come where a trainer picks their first starter rather than a random person?
    That would have made it a better episode in my opinion. I personally don't care for them, but it would be interesting to see two playable characters start their journey in the anime. I mean hey, anything's better than the generic, character of the day-looking girl that we're getting. She just seems really bland compared to Nate and Rose.

Since the male characters never appeared in the anime than Nate would not be any different. The only way that I see them bring Rosa in for is to MAYBE flirt with Ash like Lyra did. Hugh maybe has a chance to be in this saga since they are going to Apertia City so I see them bring Hugh in to challenge Cheren. Maybe Bianca will come in and meet up with Cheren.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That would have made it a better episode in my opinion. I personally don't care for them, but it would be interesting to see two playable characters start their journey in the anime. I mean hey, anything's better than the generic, character of the day-looking girl that we're getting. She just seems really bland compared to Nate and Rose.
    Kinda like how May and Dawn started their journeys in the early days of AG and DP, right? Their playable characters who got starters of their gens right? So it really isn't anything new. Nate and Rosa would have just but two more newbs to have to learn the ropes and this late in the game I doubt any development would be well paced.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And what are May, Dawn, Lyra, Marina, and the gym leaders, chop liver. How is it seeing for others to be allies with Ash and the gang? Because apart from Leaf, Hilda, and Hilbert, they are the only two and Hugh who haven't been in the anime yet.
    What I meant to say was I've never wanted a main male playable character to appear alongside Ash, I'd rather the anime create there own "spin-off" on a character, like Trip was similar to Cheren, Paul to Silver, etc. As for female companions since Ash already has Iris I can't see him picking up Rosa as a straggler, and I'd rather her not appear at all if she isn't going to get a major role.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    What I meant to say was I've never wanted a main male playable character to appear alongside Ash, I'd rather the anime create there own "spin-off" on a character, like Trip was similar to Cheren, Paul to Silver, etc. As for female companions since Ash already has Iris I can't see him picking up Rosa as a straggler, and I'd rather her not appear at all if she isn't going to get a major role.
    Paul is not based on Silver and Trip with Cheren, that's fans assuming things. And who says she won't have a major role. Episod N is still up there, we still lack the big picture.

Paul is not based on Silver and Trip with Cheren, that's fans assuming things. And who says she won't have a major role. Episod N is still up there, we still lack the big picture.
    Shinji isn't based on Silver yeah but Cheren story was Shooti story with some peaks, the charactrs isn't the same but the story is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Shinji isn't based on Silver yeah but Cheren story was Shooti story with some peaks, the charactrs isn't the same but the story is.

That's what I meant. Trip's story is Cheren's, not Cheren's character.

Who think Hebert and Hilda should be main charter as well as Ash rasie your hand

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    No, that would be overkill. We still need more focus on Cilan and Iris...they don't need to compete with the main protagonists who are just going to steal their spotlight.

We've already gotten wonderful gifts in N, Plasma, Corless, Ghetsis, and Cheren. Let's not get greedy and selfish now.
    And what about what they did with Lyra? That didn't take away Dawn's or anyone else's special screentime. I don't think it will really make a difference if one of two game protagonist show up now. It's not like Iris or Cilan is really doing anything productive right now anyway.

My ideal battle ever!

That's what I meant. Trip's story is Cheren's, not Cheren's character.
    I never said based on, but Silver and Paul are pretty similar, I mean if you look closely it's undeniable the writers took Silver as part of the inspiration for creating Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It's not like Iris or Cilan is really doing anything productive right now anyway.
    And surely that's part of the reason why they should get some more focus, rather than briefly introducing Rosa/Nate for the sake of it.
    Last edited by DMerle; 26th December 2012 at 5:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    And surely that's part of the reason why they should get some more focus, rather than briefly introducing Rosa/Nate for the sake of it.
    Nah, I"m pretty sure N and other game characters that didn't get much of a shot is getting some this time around.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast