Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you consider the "N arc" to be a second saga for Iris/Cilan?

Episode N is an arc from the fandom view and the writers view but in the producers eyes it is still part of BWS2. However it is an arc. Any time a new story is shown it is a new arc. (Well if it is a major new story change)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    1 region yes, but the number of I guess "arcs" depends on if Ash is chasing another goal again. For example I do count the Orange Islands and Kanto Battle Frontier as separate quests since Ash had a new goal of collecting badges and symbols respectively. So if Ash has another quest like that then yes I would consider them being 2 arcs, if not then it's just an addition to the Unova quest.
    Well put. Similar to what I was going to say.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Does it really matter? It's still the same region.

Random : PokéRadar

I'm honestly not sure if Iris will stay. Considering she might take over as opelucid gym leader, and the fact that ash is meeting someone else starting their adventure, it's possible that new person will take over iris at some point. Cilan, on the other hand, I think he'll definitely stay.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Eh. I kind of consider Unova to be just one region split into two parts (which aren't very even either), to be honest.

No, Season N is the same in Best Wishes!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Only if you count battle frontier and the orange island league as separate sagas then yes if not then no.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    Only if you count battle frontier and the orange island league as separate sagas then yes if not then no.
    BF and Orange Islands count as separate sagas but their still apart of AG and OS respectively. Ash actually left to travel a different region with new battle agendas in mind. In Episode N Ash is still travelling Unova and as of yet he doesn't have a new gym challenge and he's not competing in different Battle Facilities

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12