Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uchuu Kyoudai

That was definitely my favourite arc so far, up there with the time where they were locked in the rooms.

So I've only got up to episode 31 because I started on this hella late, according to my mal it was Jan 20th, so I've been watching less than a month. I have to say though, I'm loving it so far, I like the sort of child hood dreams being fulfilled part of it.
        Spoiler:- games I want:

Click the banner to check out my semi-regularly updated chiptune filled soundcloud.

I loved Serika's reaction to being named the Pink Ranger, and the fact the JAXA director was disappointed they wouldn't give him different coloured jump suits to match the colours he had designated for each of them.

Looks like we'll be getting some new characters in the next arch, and considering this series' strike record at introducing great characters I'm really excited to see them.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Huh, I always thought Aunt Sharon and Tamura were lesbians. Turns out Sharon was married to a guy. Well then.

Can I say how much I enjoyed the scene where they put on the jumpsuits? They treated it like it was a huge character outfit change, like something where a shounen manga main character gets a redesign. The thing is it's just the standard blue jumpsuit we've seen throughout the series on other people. Even so, seeing those five wear them feels like a big accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I loved Serika's reaction to being named the Pink Ranger, and the fact the JAXA director was disappointed they wouldn't give him different coloured jump suits to match the colours he had designated for each of them.
    That part was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Huh, I always thought Aunt Sharon and Tamura were lesbians. Turns out Sharon was married to a guy. Well then.
    Well, he's been dead for like maybe twenty years. We still don't really know what Sharon and Tamura's relationship is. I think they're too formal with each other to be a couple, though.
    Done here.

Murasaki be trolling Mutta.

Something tells me Vincent is just going to make the rookie astronauts drop out of training.

I'm about 99.99% sure Mutta and Kenji were watching Two and a Half Men at the end there.
    My Anime List

I already dislike this instructor guy. I have literally zero respect for intentionally dangerous drivers.
    Done here.

Good to see them developing Ena a bit. Out of the candidates she's always had the least screen time.

Also, in an airport, usually people in the background are uh... on the go? Y'know, moving?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I'm about 99.99% sure Mutta and Kenji were watching Two and a Half Men at the end there.
    That's exactly what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    I already dislike this instructor guy. I have literally zero respect for intentionally dangerous drivers.
    That, and he's totally rude to everyone. I mean, I get trying to be efficient since life is short, but no need to be an a-hole to everyone.
    So yeah, they did a good job in making him hate-able.

I think that everyone watching felt exactly the same way as Mutta did at the start of this episode, thankfully they didn't leave us hanging and pretty much gave us a straight forward answer.

More Murasaki being a troll is always welcome.
    My Anime List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12