Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Kwanzaa!

Default Merry Kwanzaa!

Tis another year of the fat man coming to give us gifts and your resident jolly fat man is here once again to give you the gifts of giving with these lovely little gifts:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    x1 Gingerbread man which when eaten teaches the move:
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)
    Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

Happy chanukah to one and all.

Default Merry Christmas Fizzby!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Cranberry Vodka teaching Firestream (Fire)
    This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
    Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
    For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
    A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
    is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
    Contest Category: Beauty
    Contest Effect: Appeals last in the next turn.
    Appeal points
    Jam Points
    This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops next Monday 31st January 2012.
    ~ Allows you to pick up two free Monday candies from the Pokémart.
    ~ Allows one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves, or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each.
    ~ Allows two of your Pokémon to receive two levels after only one week of Daycare.
    ~ Allows two of your Pokémon to gain four beauty points each after only one week of treatment at the Beauty Salon.

PLUS your choice of ONE of the following:-
    (please only quote the item you are choosing)

A Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
    Simply present your pass and you will be given the egg of your choosing.
    Expires 15th January 2013.

A Super Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one super rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
    Simply present your pass along with payment of 2 candies and 10,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

An Ultra Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one ultra rare egg from the Egg House (including the Enigma Egg) when you are next due for one.
    Ultra Rare Pokémon can be found in the Normal, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Steel Eggs, as well as the Enigma Egg which also contains Fossil Pokémon.
    Simply present your pass along with payment of 3 candies and 25,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

A Trading Card Palace Pass that will enable you to pick up cards from the Southern Islands Collection.
    The Southern Islands Collection is a Promotional Set focused on a particular region from one of the two Southern Islands: Tropical Island and Rainbow Island.
    Simply present your pass to receive free either the Tropical Island or Rainbow Island cards,
    or present your pass along with payment of 1 rare candy and 10,000 coins to receive the full Southern Island set (Tropical and Rainbow Islands)

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

Default Merry Bubbly Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snow is falling, all around me
    Children playing, having fun
    Its the season of love and understanding
    Merry Christmas Everyone.

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
    1x Cranberry Juice (This item will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned).
    1x Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    1x Roasted Chestnut (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
    1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Tis another year of the fat man coming to give us gifts and your resident jolly fat man is here once again to give you the gifts of giving with these lovely little gifts:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)
    Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
    Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
    For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
    A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
    is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
    Appeal points
    Jam Points
    This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops next Monday 31st January 2012.
    ~ Allows one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves, or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each.
    ~ Allows two of your Pokémon to receive two levels after only one week of Daycare.
    ~ Allows two of your Pokémon to gain four beauty points each after only one week of treatment at the Beauty Salon.

A Super Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one super rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
    Simply present your pass along with payment of 2 candies and 10,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
    1x Cranberry Juice (This item will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned).
    1x Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    OH MY GLOB I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

Taking all of these:

From Arn:
    x1 Snow Ball
    x1 Gingerbread Man

From Tess:
    x1 Cranberry Vodka
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Super Rare Egg House Pass

From Arc:
    x1 Christmas Ball
    x1 Cranberry Juice
    x1 Delibird Plushie
    x1 Roasted Chestnut
    x1 Santa Sack with 10,000 coins

Here Gaspard (Aipom), a Gingerbread Man and a Vodka for you to dine in! *Aipom learned Can't Catch Me and Firestream!*
    Oh, too hot? Here Gaspard, have this Cranberry Juice instead... *Aipom learned Mega Punch!*
    Hey, where's the Delibird plushie? *sees shiny Octillery squeezing it* Er... you can have it Marco... *shiny Octillery learned Blizzard!*
    Oh wait, there's still this Roasted Chestnut... Jacques (Gligar), come over here! *Gligar levels up from 13 to 16!* *Gligar learned Fury Cutter!*

Feliz Navidad to all of you!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 25th December 2012 at 12:47 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Collecting the Snow Ball and feeding the Gingerbread Man to Pichu, teaching her 'Can't Catch Me'. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up the Christmas Pokeball, first off, and then feeding the Cranberry Juice to Slowpoke, enabling him to learn MT Signal Beam. Also giving the Delibird plushie to Bagon, so that he learns Blizzard, keeping the regular plushie afterwards. Finally, feeding the Roasted Chestnut to Torchic, raising his level from 24 to 27.

Now, finally~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

An Ultra Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one ultra rare egg from the Egg House (including the Enigma Egg) when you are next due for one.
    Ultra Rare Pokémon can be found in the Normal, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Steel Eggs, as well as the Enigma Egg which also contains Fossil Pokémon.
    Simply present your pass along with payment of 3 candies and 25,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

I think Bagon can endure the vodka, so my little dragon shall learn Firestream. Collecting the Super Pass very gratefully, so thanks so much for that! And also picking up the Ultra Rare Egg House Pass, presenting you with the 10,000 coins from the Santa Sack above PLUS 15,000 coins from the Exchange in addition to three rare candies from the Bank.

Thanks for all the pressies! Happy Kwanza, Christmas and whatnot! -Cuddles her team-

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry eh, Kwanzaa to all! Let's pick up some gifts!

From Arn:

-Snow Ball x1
    -Gingerbread Man x1

Feeding the Gingerbread Man to Chi-Chi, my Sentret. *Chi-Chi learned Can't Catch Me!*

From enchantress:

-Cranberry Vodka x1
    -Super Pass x1
    -Super Rare Egg House Pass x1

Feeding Cranberry Vodka to Shinobu, my Makuhita. *Shinobu learned Firestream!*

From Arc_Angel:

-Christmas Pokéball x1
    -Cranberry Juice x1
    -Delibird Plushie x1
    -Roasted Chestnut x1
    -Santa Sack with 10,000 coins x1

Feeding Cranberry Juice to my Oddish, Mitsuko, so she can learn EM Teeter Dance. *Mitsuko learned Teeter Dance!*

Using Delibird Plushie on my Skitty, Kitty. *Kitty learned Blizzard!* Taking the remaining Plushie with me.

Feeding Roasted Chestcut to my Skitty, Kitty. *Kitty grows from Lv. 27 to Lv. 30!* *Kitty learned Faint Attack!*
    Last edited by kaisap112; 25th December 2012 at 2:18 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

A Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Oh wow wow wow wow wow! I wasn't expecting much from this giveaway after the whole 12 days of Christmas spiel, but wow! Sugoi na~!

Claim:
    Snow Ball
    Gingerbread Man
    Cranberry Vodka
    Super Pass
    Rare Egg House Pass
    Christmas Pokeball
    Cranberry Juice
    Delibird Plushie
    Roasted Chestnut
    Santa Sack

Use:
    Snow Ball on Spheal (replaces the Pokeball she was in before)

Gingerbread Man on Nuzleaf
    New Move! Nuzleaf learned Can't Catch Me!

Cranberry Juice on Shuppet
    New Move! Shuppet learned Astonish! (Egg)

Delibird Plushie on Sneasel
    New Move! Sneasel learned Blizzard! (TM)

Roasted Chestnut on Druddigon
    Level Up! Druddigon grew from Lv. 31 to Lv. 34!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 25th December 2012 at 11:24 AM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up the following:

x1 Snow Ball
    x1 Gingerbread Man
    x1 Cranberry Vodka
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Super Rare Egg House Pass
    x1 Christmas Ball
    x1 Cranberry Juice
    x1 Delibird Plushie
    x1 Roasted Chestnut

Using the chestnut on my Eevee to raise her from level 25 to level 28.

Also using the Cranberry Juice on my Eevee to teach her the egg move Detect.

Thanks much for the stuff (The egg house pass in particular).

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Whoo boy, I'm so treating myself~ Collecting:

1x Snow Ball
    1x Gingerbread Man

1x Cranberry Vodka
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ultra Rare Egg Pass

1x Christmas Ball
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Santa Sack worth 10,000 coins.

Collecting the Cranberry Juice and feeding it to Livermorium the Ferroseed to teach him the Egg Move Seed Bomb.
    Collecting the roasted Chestnut and feeding it to Spirit the Scyther, raising him from level 3 to level 6.
    *Spirit learned Focus Energy!*

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

quickly picking these up, thanks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

Picking these up, including a Super Rare Egg Pass.
    Here are 10,000 coins.
    Here are 2 candies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking these up as well.
    Using roasted chestnut on my level 3 milotic, raising him to level 6.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am... absolutely speechless. Thank you so much for this awesome event!!!

Collecting:

1x Snow Ball
    1x Gingerbread Man
    ---
    1x Cranberry Vodka
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
    ---
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Roasted Chestnut
    1x Santa Sack with 10,000 coins

Using:
    • Gingerbread Man on Hebi the Dunsparce - *Hebi learned Can't Catch Me!*
    • Cranberry Vodka on Min the Minccino - *Min learned Firestream!*
    • Cranberry Juice on Buster the Heracross - *Buster learned Swords Dance!*
    • Delibird Plushie on Faust the Duskull - *Faust learned Blizzard!*
    • Roasted Chestnut on Magnus the Magby, raising him from Level 11 to 14 - *Magnus learned Faint Attack!*

Editing the changes and remaining items into my Profile later.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

*Obtained the Snow Ball!*

*Obtained the Gingerbread Man!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

*Obtained the Cranberry Vodka!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

*Obtained the Super Rare Egg House Pass!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

*Obtained the Christmas Ball!*

*Obtained the Cranberry Juice!*

*Obtained the Delibird Plushie!*

*Obtained the Roasted Chestnut!*

*Obtained the Santa Sack!*

Alright, so my total loot is:
    1 Snow Ball
    1 Gingerbread Man (teaches Can't Catch Me)
    1 Cranberry Vodka (teaches Firestream)
    1 Super Pass
    1 Super Rare Egg House Pass
    1 Christmas Ball
    1 Cranberry Juice (teaches 1 unlearned Egg or MT move)
    1 Delibird Plushie (teaches Blizzard to compatible Pokemon)
    1 Roasted Chestnut (+3 levels)
    1 Santa Sack (+10,000 coins)

Not a bad haul for one Christmas! Thanks very much, guys, and Merry Christmas to you all!

And now for the good part- the usage of some of these items.

First, I'll use the Gingerbread Man and the Cranberry Vodka on the member of my team for whom the best Christmas gift could be )other than a couple dozen Green/Pink/Mysterious Gummis) an increase to her pitifully tiny movepool. After checking the FAQ and confirming that there are indeed no restrictions on who can learn them, I give the Gingerbread Man and the Cranberry Vodka to Hermione, my Weedle.

*Hermione learned Can't Catch Me!*

*Hermione learned Firestream!*

Next, I'll use the Cranberry Juice on the member of my team who needs a little Christmas cheer the most. I use it on Myrtle, my Shuppet, to teach her the MT move Icy Wind.

*Myrtle learned Icy Wind!*

Then, the Roasted Chestnut, that I will use on the member of my team who is most eager to level up, to catch up to his girlfriend, so that they both may evolve simultaneously. I use it on Peeves, my level 19 Duskull.

*Peeves grew to level 20!*

*Peeves grew to level 21!*

*Peeves grew to level 22!*

*Peeves learned Shadow Sneak!*

Opting to not use the Delibird Plushie just yet, as the only Pokemon I have that can actually learn Blizzard is my Qwilfish, and between Frost Breath, Ice Punch, Brain Freeze, and Ice Beam, Hebenon is pretty well set on Ice moves.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 25th December 2012 at 1:42 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

From Arnold:
    Snow Ball x1
    Gingerbread Man x1

From Enchantress:
    Crandberry Vodka x1
    Super Pass x1
    Super Rare Egg House Pass x1

From Arc_Angle:
    Christmas Pokeball x1
    Cranberry Juice x1
    Delibird Plushie x1
    Roasted Chestnut x1
    + 10,000 coins!

Giving Cranberry Juice to Codi to teach him MT Move Heal Bell
    Giving Roasted Chestnut to Codi to up him from Lv. 6 to Lv. 9!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!
    Last edited by allishinca; 25th December 2012 at 3:57 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas, Fizzy Bubbles!

• x1 Snow Ball
    • x1 Gingerbread Man
    ----------------------------------------
    • x1 Cranberry Vodka
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
    ----------------------------------------
    • x1 Christmas Ball
    • x1 Cranberry Juice
    • x1 Delibird Plushie
    • x1 Roasted Chestnut
    • x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

Using the following:

• Feeding the Gingerbread Man to my Aron, thereby teaching him Can't Catch Me!
    • Giving the Cranberry Vodka to my Growlithe, teaching him Firestorm!
    • Feeding Bellsprout the Cranberry Juice, teaching him EM Weather Ball.
    • Giving the Roasted Chestnut to my Growlithe, raising him from Lv. 18 to Lv. 21.

Thanks for everything, guys!
    Last edited by Thrain; 26th December 2012 at 1:53 AM. Reason: Writing usage.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Picking up Snow Ball and Gingerbread Man.

Feeding it to my Abra to teach him Can't Catch Me.

...why me...

Because you can put it to most use.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

Yay, my chance to get a Porygon! Picking up Cranberry Vodka, Super Pass and Egg house pass.

Feeding Vodka to my Horsea Delta to teach her Firestream. Uh... great, she's looking a little tipsy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up X-mas ball, Cranberry Juice, Delibird Plush, Roasted Chestnut and 10,000 coins.

Feeding Cranberry Juice to my Horesa Delta to teach her Egg move Outrage.
    Using Delibird plush to teach Delta Blizzard.
    Feeding Chestnut to my Bronzor Echo to raise it from level 22 to 25. (Learned Safeguard)

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Last edited by gmoyes; 25th December 2012 at 4:31 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Happy Holidays Arnold! ^^ Thanks for the presents

Picking up Arnie's pressies which includes:
    • x1 Snow Ball
    • x1 Gingerbread man (teaches FB move Can't Catch Me)

Feeding the Gingerbread Man to Coin, my Eevee, to teach her Can't Catch Me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

A Trading Card Palace Pass that will enable you to pick up cards from the Southern Islands Collection.
    The Southern Islands Collection is a Promotional Set focused on a particular region from one of the two Southern Islands: Tropical Island and Rainbow Island.
    Simply present your pass to receive free either the Tropical Island or Rainbow Island cards,
    or present your pass along with payment of 1 rare candy and 10,000 coins to receive the full Southern Island set (Tropical and Rainbow Islands)

Merry Christmas to you too, Tress! ^^ And thanks for everything!

Picking up Tress' presents, which includes:
    • x1 Cranberry Volka (teaches Firestream)
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Trading Card Palace Pass (don't think I can get my first capture within a month...)

Well since Coin got her mouth all dried up with the cookie, why not give her something to drink? ^^ Giving the Cranberry Volka to my Eevee, teaching her Firestream.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

And last but not least, Merry Christmas to you too, Arc! ^^

Picking up Arc's pressies, which includes:
    • x1 Christmas Pokeball
    • x1 Cranberry Juice
    • x1 Delibird Plushie
    • x1 Roasted Chestnut
    • x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

Feeding Ayla, my Aron, with the Cranberry Juice, teaching her the B2/W2 MT Earth Power.

Not using the Delibird Plushie, since nobody in my team can learn it for the exception of one... who can learn it naturally by leveling up anyways ^^;`

Giving the Roasted Chestnut to... Coin, my Eevee, which she'll go from Lv.1 to Lv.4.

Happy Holidays everyone, no matter what you're celebrating! ^^
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 25th December 2012 at 6:42 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Claiming

from Arc
    x1 Snowball
    Gingerbread man

From Tess:
    x1 Cranberry Vodka
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Rare Egg House Pass

From Arc:
    x1 Christmas Ball
    x1 Cranberry Juice
    x1 Delibird Plushie
    x1 Roasted Chestnut

Feeding my Aipom (Pom) the ginger bread man,Roasted chestnut and Cranberry juice. Pom learned Can't Catch Me! Pom learned Mega Punch! Pom went from level 1 to level 4! Pom learned sand attack!

Giving the Delibird plushie to my Corphish (Bubbles). Bubbles learned Blizzard!

Feeding my Joltik (Sparky) the cherry vodka. Sparky learned Firestream! Thanks Tess,Arc and Arn Merry Christmas!

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Very interesting! Thanks Arnold! Picking up:

Snow Ball
    Gingerbread Man, which I will hold on to for now I think.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

*jawdrop* TESS <3 You are the best, like ever. Picking up:

Cranberry Vodka, and as much as I would like to drink it myself, I have my own festive drink here. *sips Disaronno and coke* As such, I'll give it to Florence the Torkoal, who will probably enjoy it about as much as her namesake.

Florence learned Firestream!

Super Pass
    Super Rare Egg House Pass *drool*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Arc, that song has been in my head all day. IT'S LIKE YOU KNOW. Picking up:

Christmas Pokéball
    Cranberry Juice. This looks yummy, but again... *sips more Disaronno and coke* What, I'm 19... That's legal here. So, Cranberry Juice goes to Trucy the Abra, enabling her to learn the MT Move, Trick.

Trucy learned Trick!

Delibird Plushie. How adorable! I'd hug it myself, but I cannae learn Blizzard. Sad. Aegis the Wartortle, you can take this.

Aegis learned Blizzard!

Roasted Chestnut. I think this should go to Trucy too, raising her from level 1 to 4. And thus, her grinding began...
    Santa Sack with 10,000 coins. Taking this to the Exchange.

Merry Christmas and thanks to all our mods, and to everyone else who reads this.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Picking up one Snow Ball and one Gingerbread Man that teaches Can't Catch Me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

A [img]http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/items

Picking up one Cranberry Vodka, one Super Pass, and...aw, what the heck. It's Christmas and I'm already splurging at the Casino. Taking one Ultra Rare Egg House pass.

"Hey, Wildfire. Here's that thing I wanted to get you, but, thanks to the mods, I got it early!" *hands Cranberry Vodka over* *Cyndaquil learns Firestream*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up one Christmas Pokeball, one Cranberry Juice, one Delibird Plushie, one Roasted Chestnut, and one Santa Sack with 10,000 coins.

Giving Cirrus the Cranberry Juice to drink. *Swablu learns Dragon Rush*
    Also giving him the Roasted Chestnut to bring his level from 3 to 6.

Thanks for the presents and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to Fizzy Bubbles.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up:

1x Snow Ball
    1x Gingerbread Man
    1x Cranberry Vodka
    1x Super Pass
    1x Super Rare Egg House Pass
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Roasted Chestnut

Letting Saffron the Paras drink the Cranberry juice to learn Giga Drain

Letting Lazeh the Vullaby eat the Roasted Chestnut, going from Lv 1 to Lv 4
    Last edited by PeeGee; 30th December 2012 at 6:22 AM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Claiming 1 Snow Ball
    Claiming 1 Ginger Bread Man (for future use).

Claiming 1 Cranberry Vodka (for future use).
    Claiming 1 Super Pass
    Claiming 1 Trading Card Palace Pass (it's unfortunate about the Egg House Rules)

Claiming 1 Christmas Pokéball
    Claiming 1 Cranberry Juice and giving it to Rags, my Ralts, to teach it Ice Punch (to retain the Christmas Atmosphere)
    Claiming 1 Delibird Plushie (for future use)
    Claiming 1 Roasted Chestnut and giving it Rags, my Ralts. Rags grew to level 10! Rags learned Double Team!
    Claiming 1 Santa Sack with 10,000 coins

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays from both me and Rags.
    Last edited by enchantress; 10th January 2013 at 2:48 PM. Reason: You were asked to please only quote the pass you were collecting... Also removed signature

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up:
    Snow Ball
    Gingerbread Man

Cranberry Vodka
    Super Pass
    Choosing Super Rare Egg House Pass

Christmas Pokeball
    Cranberry Juice
    Delibird Plushie
    Roasted Chestnut
    Santa Sack with 10,000 Coins

Using
    My Pachirisu eats the Gingerbread Man, learning Can't Catch Me
    My Aron drinks the Cranberry Vodka, learning Firestream.
    My Surskit eats the Cranberry Juice, learning the Tutor Move Giga Drain
    Pachirisu eats the Roasted Chestnut, leveling from 22 to level 25.

Thank you.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up:

Snowball x1
    Gingerbreadman x1

Cranberry Vodka x1
    Super Pass x1
    Trading Card Palace Card x1 (pity of the Egg Passes )

Christmas Ball x1
    Cranberry Juice x1
    Delibird Plushie x1
    Roasted Chestnut x1
    Santa Sack with 10,000 Coins x1

Using:

Ralts eats the Ginderbread man *Ralts learned Can't Catch Me!*

And I'll keep all the other items in stock, don't want Ralts to get too spoiled.

Thanks for all the cool stuff btw, and Merry Christmas! ^_^

Edit: (Thanks Tess! ^_^)
    Giving Roasted Chestnut x1, Cranberry Vodka x1 and Cranberry Juice x1 to Roggenrola.

Roggenrola grew from level 1 to level 4!
    Roggenrola learned Harden!
    Roggenrola learned CM Firestream!
    Roggenrola learned MT Earth Power
    Last edited by Escalion; 29th December 2012 at 10:29 AM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1x Snow Ball
    1x Gingerbread Man (Feeding to my Shiny Unown B to teach her Can't Catch Me)
    1x Cranberry Vodka (Feeding to my Shiny Unown B to teach her Firestream)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Super Rare Egg House Pass
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to my Litwick to teach him MT Dark Pulse)
    1x Delibird Plushie (Using on my Frillish to teach him Blizzard)
    1x Roasted Chestnut (Feeding to my Golett to raise him from Level 11 to Level 14)
    1 Santa Sack w/10,000 coins

Thank you very much x
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 25th December 2012 at 11:55 PM.

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
    Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
    Jam Points

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Scooping up the following:

1x Snow Ball
    1x Gingerbread Man
    1x Cranberry Vodka
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Cranberry Juice, and feeding to rotom, teaching him sucker punch
    1x Delibird Plushie, and feeding to piplup, teaching her blizzard
    1x Roasted Chestnut, and feeding to piplup, raising her from Lv10 to Lv13
    1 Santa Sack w/10,000 coins

Thanks muchly and Merry Christmas, gang!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast