View Poll Results: X Legendary or Y Legendary?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • X Legendary

25 39.68%
  • Y Legendary

38 60.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X vs. Y: Legendaries

Default X vs. Y: Legendaries

Xerneas vs. Yveltal. Which one would you rather enslave?

Xerneas

Yveltal

Discuss, argue!

EDIT: According to Serebii, these dealies are officially known as Xerneas and Yveltal.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 9th January 2013 at 8:15 PM.

I like to enslave both because of there elegant and badass appearances throughout.

Y. Why Y, you ask? I'm a fan of demons, and Y looks like a demon to me. X is too flashy, and we have to many deer like pokemon. Y is something new and out if the ordinary, looking like nothing we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Gooooo Y! Y looks like a draconic bird demon, I say... >>;

And, I'd enslave Y. Y? Because Y is awesomely epic! And elegant. And maybe dark. ....and badass.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Y's design is somewhat original.

The X legendary. It looks like that deer from that Japanese movie. Like from the same style animation that Spirited Away is? Anyway, I love stags and just deer in general and those translucent antlers! Man, they are just too cool!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The Y legend, of course! As others have already said, it just looks freaking cool, and its design is pretty original.

The X legend however, looks like another version of the Muskedeers. I don't hate it it anything (Heck, It looks pretty darn good too) But i'd personally would go with Y.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    The X legendary. It looks like that deer from that Japanese movie. Like from the same style animation that Spirited Away is? Anyway, I love stags and just deer in general and those translucent antlers! Man, they are just too cool!
    Princess Mononoke. And yeah, I thought the same.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

X Legendary, for sure.

I'd totally go with Legendary X. I like the design and colors. I also like the theory that because it is a Legendary X, it might be female. Don't you think its curious that there's a Y and a X? Maybe the Y legendary is male and the X legendary is female. I think "finally, a female legendary!". The idea of having two legendaries that influenced gender in pokemon or decide whether a pokemon borns female or male might be their own decision. Maybe the storyline is going to be like that.
    As a side note: I also think Y legendary is cool. I mean, its not like anything we've ever seen.
    Me: I love Pokemon!
    Mom: ...sweetie, we already talked about this...
    Me: I.LOVE.POKEMON!
    Mom: I get it, I get it. But aren't you a little bit old for that?
    Me: Is this because I'm a girl?
    Mom: Oh... well err...
    Me: =_= I'll go hang out with my dad. HE actually likes Pokemon. *gets out of the room with all my sass*

For those girls that love Pokemon, but their Moms say its weird to like Pokemon or Videogames at all. Tell your parents that 44% of the Pokemon players are girls.

I prefer the X legendary. It looks so elegant, and beutiful,
    I mean. I never would imagine an stag legendary.
    As for Y I love that one too but not that amzing as X is, Y just looks
    a bit creepy to me, but creepy in a cool way.
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really like X, I think it looks awesome. Although Y looks like it could be a fire/flying type and I kind of favour fire pokemon.
    FC: 4814 4827 9868

Use Nat as your referrer!

Shiny
    Legendaries

Both of them are awesome, but I prefer the Y Legendary. I already love condors, and if both the Norse theme and the chromosomal theme turn out to be accurate, then it will be a NORSE SCIENCE CONDOR, and that is almost too much awesome for my brain to process.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

It's so hard. Y looks like a bad-A, dark and vicious while X looks regal, composed, elegant and beautiful

and I love that.

This is the first time where I love both version mascots.

I liked Ho-oh better than Lugia
    I liked Kyogre better than Groudon
    I liked Dialga better than Palkia(even though I love pink :P)
    I liked Reshiram better than Zekrom

but for this I just can't choose D:

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Y does not seem out of the ordinary because it looks like a flying maybe dragon type pokemon saying theres too many deer pokemon is absurd because there are man flying dragon pokemon as well im not saying dragons and flying type pokemon are bad though

I personally love X better, I don't know why, but the Stag legendary just captivates me. It's something of marvel and beauty.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Y because LOOK AT HIM...HER.....ITS COOL LOL

Y is so epic I'm having a hard time grasping actually being able to catch such an epic looking pokemon. I think gamefreak really outdid themselves on Y's mascot, my hat is off. The X one is good too (very regal and elegant looking), but that Y one just may be one of my new all time favorite poke designs.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

X and Y both remind me of things that have been tossed into a blender. X being Arceus, Cobalion, and Sawsbuck while Y is Braviary, Honchkrow, and Lugia. Otherwise, I prefer Y.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Y. Why Y, you ask? I'm a fan of demons, and Y looks like a demon to me. X is too flashy, and we have to many deer like pokemon. Y is something new and out if the ordinary, looking like nothing we've seen.
    Uhhh, why do you like demons?
    FC: 1993-7117-0004. Fighting Type Friend Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom. PM me if you added me.

Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion.

I love the elegance, grace, and poise of X. It all just fits together to make a very mystical Pokemon.
    I'll put something here...eventually

sadly enough i like the y better...it looks more cooler...im a little scared when lookin at the other one...it just looks really wierd with the gaint moose horns 0_0 i personally not caring that much of the new pokemon but i do like y better then x...x is just weird looking to me :/

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    X and Y both remind me of things that have been tossed into a blender. X being Arceus, Cobalion, and Sawsbuck while Y is Braviary, Honchkrow, and Lugia. Otherwise, I prefer Y.
    I'm surprised you managed to say all of that without mentioning either Dialga or Mandibuzz.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well I love Y Because His a Black Demon Red Brid thing
    His might be a speed pokemon

I like Y... mostly because of its design and.. pretty much looks really cool :3 Such piercing blue eyes @_@ Also for some reason reminds me of that Wind Waker bird that I cant put a name to in my mind.. P:... P:<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast