Ruby <> x Sapphire ~<3
Hi guys! My name is Quil, and I wanted to make a thread about a new shipping I'm into, which is FranticShipping! This shipping is about Ruby and Sapphire, as you know, a boy who likes contests, and girl who likes gym battles.
Even at the start of the Ruby and Sapphire arc, they showed how they seemed to like each other, when Ruby had to protect Sapphire that was covered in leaves from a Seviper.
The source is here.
- No one liners. Be serious and open minded about this topic per say.
- The SPPf rules apply, so you need to follow them.
- No bashing other people's opinions in an aggressive way, because we don't want drama to be in this thread and you should say it somewhere else, and explain why you don't like it if you aren't ok with it in a positive way.
- No cursing, it's unnecessary.
- You can post links and fanart or fanfics, including some videos about these shipping that you found, but put the links that leads to them, but be specific, or if you drew fanart, post them here.
- Stay on topic about this shipping, we only want this to be serious enough to be a discussion for others to see! Only Ruby and Sapphire only.
- You can make your own topics.
- Have Fun!
1. Your name?
2. Why did you like the shipping?
Why did I make this thread?
I found the shipping cute. I just started reading the Ruby and Sapphire arc around where Sapphire battle Roxanne and so far, I found it interesting. In the first chapter of the arc, Ruby and Sapphire met and they were all hyped and ecstatic to see who will achieve their goal in a determined way.
Of course, I heard that the shipping was very cute, since Ruby vows to protect his friend and he and he admitted that he loved her while taking his hat off. Of course, I read some of the plots about the shipping, so I'm interested to see people that are in this website think about this shipping.
1. What chapter or part of the arc did you think had the most shipping?
2. Should this really be like the anime?
3. Imagine Ruby and Sapphire being together on a date. How would that be?
Quilava42- the creator
Sweet May- The Co-Owner
- March 30th, 2013: None. This thread just started. More info on this will be lengthened. I need a co-owner!
- March 31th, 2013: Sweet May is the new co-owner!