25 26.88%
  • Other

14 15.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Misty ship?

Hybrid View

Default Which Misty ship?

Which shipping do you think suits the Water princess? Pokeshipping, Gymshipping, Orangeshippng, Egoshipping, Image? Which one do you like and why?

PokeShipping. I think Ash and Misty can make an awesome couple: even though they have flaws, they love each other despite those flaws. And the hints are so cute! I just can't describe my love for PokeShipping in words, it's too awesome.

Maybe you should've added a poll to this thread... Then we could've seen what shippings get most votes.

Also, I had the idea to make a thread like this until you posted it.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 24th December 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Pokeshipping for sure. I can't really see Misty with anyone else then Ash (and not see Ash with anyone else then Misty).
    Yeah they have this kind of "hate/love" relationship but if two people in younger age "fall in love" that is not something that is weird tbh. They also feels extra worried for the other person and know everything about each other (except the fact Ash are dense and that makes Misty unsure what he really feels for her)

They do have tons of really cute hints aswelll (the fact both of them have many is really good even if Misty has much more ofc). I don't really know how to describe it cause love in generall is a pretty hard topic to explain. When I do see those chars it is for me obvious that they love each other no matter what.

Pokeshipping is the shipping of Pokemon and I would love to see it happen (even if it never will =/ )

I liked Orangeshipping {TraceyxMisty} I think in the specials and the last episode they appeared, the scenes they had together was cute.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It has to be Pokeshipping. Although I have lost a little interest in the ship now, I still can't imagine Ash and Misty with anyone else. As a kid, I think they are the reason I first became a shipper, so for that reason, I will always have a soft spot for this couple. Before I even knew about the existance of shippings, fandoms and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 10th March 2014 at 5:10 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Misty X tentacruel

Umm I don't really know how to say it besides I like the thought of them being together. At least it has more brains than Ash.

Pokeshipping, even if I don't ship it at all. It's pretty obvious that Misty likes Ash, and tbh it's the only Misty ship I can see working besides maybe Orangeshipping.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 25th December 2012 at 2:24 AM.

For me, it's Orangeshipping. The chronicles showed that Tracey and Misty are still close and the scenes they were in together were cute.

I'll go with MistyxCaterpie

Just because opposites attract
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

When it comes to Misty, my main pairing is Egoshipping but I like Pokeshipping as well. But I'm starting to enjoy Novelshipping (Paul x Misty)It would be one interesting couple in my eyes.

Banner made by Skiyomi

OrangeShipping. I like how they interact in the special episodes.

I actually like one-sided PokéShipping from Misty even better, but that doesn't really count, so...

one-sided Pokéshipping?
    How do you mean by one-sided?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    one-sided Pokéshipping?
    How do you mean by one-sided?
    Pokeshipping is one-sided canon on Misty's side. She clearly had feelings for Ash but he didn't acknowledge her feelings or even return them. And yes, I know that Ash did show hints too but he did show some hints for Advance and Pearl as well.

Orangeshipping gets my vote. I think they were adorable together and the chronicles showed that they are still close with each other and I like that.

So yeah, I'm all for Orangeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus191 View Post
    Pokeshipping is one-sided canon on Misty's side. She clearly had feelings for Ash but he didn't acknowledge her feelings or even return them. And yes, I know that Ash did show hints too but he did show some hints for Advance and Pearl as well.

Orangeshipping gets my vote. I think they were adorable together and the chronicles showed that they are still close with each other and I like that.

So yeah, I'm all for Orangeshipping.
    ^This is so true, unless they begin to prove otherwise in future episodes. :3

It surprises me of how little options there are here. Is Misty that hard to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    ^This is so true, unless they begin to prove otherwise in future episodes. :3

It surprises me of how little options there are here. Is Misty that hard to ship?
    Yeah but as of now, Pokeshipping is a one-sided ship.

I don't really ship Misty that much, unlike Nate since he's my fandom bicycle.

One-sided as in she believes Misty may have feelings for Ash but it might not be mutual.

I like Pokeshipping, Gymshipping, and Orangeshipping.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I voted for pokeshipping but i was disapointed that there wasn't more options after misty does have a lot of shippings http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

I like Orange and Gymshipping , not a big Poke fan ^^; Dun kill me Pokeshippers D: D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I like Orange and Gymshipping , not a big Poke fan ^^; Dun kill me Pokeshippers D: D8
    You should join me on the MistyXtentacruel boat

Look at all the suppporters!

*tumbleweeds*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You should join me on the MistyXtentacruel boat

Look at all the suppporters!

*tumbleweeds*
    mabye it would become more popular if it was a named shipping lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    mabye it would become more popular if it was a named shipping lol
    Let's all hope Mistwardshipping becomes the most popular shipping of them all!

Its pretty obvious that Misty likes Ash. Not that obvious the other way around. Remember the Power of One when she said Ash was her burden...probably doesnt ahave the same meaning as the ring in the Lord of the Rings :P

Before you say its not canon, remember that the same Slowking appeared later on in Slowking's day.

Also, in a Date with Delcatty, Misty says theres someone else in mind...that might mean Ash.
    Black 2 FTW

I like Ego, Novel, Mausmi, SeaMonkey also Misty with the main girls. I do love shipping Misty a lot yet I ship Pokeshipping most from all of my Misty shippings whom I liked and loved, even it's one sided on Misty's side though.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I voted for Pokeshipping. It's the only shipping involving Misty that I can see happening, tbh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast