14 14.89%
  • OrangeShipping (Tracey x Misty)

26 27.66%
  • Other

14 14.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Misty ship?

PokeShipping is probably the most popular and has the most evidence of all...can't seem to think of her with anyone else.

Misty's Song might not be canon but aren't there other songs that are canon? Or they all by 4Kids? :P
    Black 2 FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    mabye it would become more popular if it was a named shipping lol
    Let's all hope Mistwardshipping becomes the most popular shipping of them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Which was only made by 4Kids and therefore clearly not canon.
    I'm aware of that. I wasn't saying it was. I was saying that because it's one of the reasons why I like it.

I had never even heard of 'shipping' before today, but I have to say, I can't exactly picture Misty with anyone other than Ash. I always pictured them as the ever-common 'oh we're just going to keep pretending to be friends until one day the sexual tension makes us explode and we end up together forever'! :D
    ...I can see from the poll that I may not be original in thinking that. :P

I like Pokeshipping cuz it's my favorite Misty shipping and it's funny.
    Egoshipping, cuz that sounds like it would be funny and a very interesting relationship too.
    Gymshipping because it's cute.
    And Orangeshipping because that seems kinda cute too.
    Also I'm liking that MistyxTentacruel ship XD.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 28th December 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'm more of a Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty) these two met each other every since the first episode and Misty travel with Ash the most throught every season 1 to season 5 during the first series of Pokemon.The reason these two are popular to be together is that they remind me of another anime(like two animes I watch) how they act to the same way.Like here from these animes Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha. I can see how it keep the generation compare to different pairing how I see and the same way how they still act the same. Ash x Misty, Ranma x Akane, and Inuyasha x Kagome.

Then again, Misty certainly isn't a very shippable character, unlike, say, Dawn. At least, not to me, anyway. I can't really see her with anyone else apart from Tracey or Ash.
    True. I really don't ship Misty around that much, not like Ash at least.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

Its pretty obvious that Misty likes Ash. Not that obvious the other way around. Remember the Power of One when she said Ash was her burden...probably doesnt ahave the same meaning as the ring in the Lord of the Rings :P

Before you say its not canon, remember that the same Slowking appeared later on in Slowking's day.

Also, in a Date with Delcatty, Misty says theres someone else in mind...that might mean Ash.
    Black 2 FTW

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrobatKing View Post
    Misty's Song might not be canon but aren't there other songs that are canon? Or they all by 4Kids? :P
    As far as I know, all the Pokeshipping songs were created by 4Kids.

There's been a lot of argument that the Japanese ending of The Power of One was Pokeshipping related but idk.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrobatKing View Post
    Also, in a Date with Delcatty, Misty says theres someone else in mind...that might mean Ash.
    Yeah, who else could it be? Misty most definitely has a crush on Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    As far as I know, all the Pokeshipping songs were created by 4Kids.

There's been a lot of argument that the Japanese ending of The Power of One was Pokeshipping related but idk.
    Really, all interpretations of these kinds of songs are subjective. Some may argue that High Touch! was PearlShippy, while others may not, for example.

But it does make me wonder... why was 4Kids so interested in PokeShipping, anyway? They even changed the sequence of flashbacks Misty had (I think) at the end of OS so that they only contained PokeShippy scenes, while the original had scenes with Brock included as well.

Pokeshipping and OrangeShipping <3 I'm such a fan girl when it comes to pokemon ships I love all shippings pretty much! But Pokeshipping is my all time favorite!!!!!

Really, all interpretations of these kinds of songs are subjective. Some may argue that High Touch! was PearlShippy, while others may not, for example.
    High Touch was just about the friendship between Ash and Dawn, that's really all.

But it does make me wonder... why was 4Kids so interested in PokeShipping, anyway? They even changed the sequence of flashbacks Misty had (I think) at the end of OS so that they only contained PokeShippy scenes, while the original had scenes with Brock included as well.
    I keep asking myself that too. Remember the The Heartbreak of Brock when Misty said that she and Ash will married one day too? Yeah, that's was only in the 4Kids dub. In the original version, she said, "look like she (Temacu) fell in love with him (Brock) at first sight." or something along those lines. But I know for a fact that it had nothing to do with marriage.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Gotta Catch Ya Later flashbacks were focused on Misty in the Japanese version. 4Kids replaced that and put Poke scenes but in Misty's first Chronicle episode in the Japanese version, when she becomes a Gym Leader, she thinks to herself and says "Ash, I know you can't hear me, but I did it! I'm a Gym Leader! And you were right, I was able to do it on my own"

4kids added Brock into Misty's thougts as well when it was just Ash originally. I found that very ironic.

Pokeshipping definitely. For one, it's the only shipping here I can actually see happening.

But then again, Misty isn't a very shippable character, IMO unlike Ash and Nate haha

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

A tough one to answer for me. Pokeshipping has hints that can't be matched with any other Misty-ship, it was obvious that Misty has feelings for Ash. But then again I tend to ship Ash more with Someone else. I really thought that it was nice to see Tracey and Misty interacting during hosos and also during the episode called "Right place and right mime". Voted for Orangeshipping...

Credit for the banner goes to T-B0ne27

i like orange shipping. those 2 r so cute together!

in anime i ship orangeshipping
    in special manga i ship pokemangashipping
    in game i ship misty with marlon i call this Hotsteamyshipping XD when first marlon introduce i quickly ship him with misty ( HGSS look ) they really hot otgether :P
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

My old OTP was Pokeshipping which I still actively ship to this day, but I also ship Gym and Orange in addition. SomeoneElseShipping did catch my attention too.

EgoShipping, one of my favorite ships with Misty apart from Gymshipping
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I Support PokeShipping More Because Of So Many Hints. The Japanese Version and The English Dub always be Switching Whether It Is To Pass It off as Friendship or in Support of PokeShipping. The Orange Islands Series was The Main Support For PokeShipping Especially The Movie Pokemon 2000 (Revelation Lugia). The Manga also Supports PokeShipping. I'll admit That most of The Shipping comes From Misty's Point of View but Thats Because Ash is not Mature enough to Realize his Love for Misty. Misty gets Jealous when Someone is Flirting with Ash (Melody,Macy,Bianca/Latias). Ash gets Jealous when Someone is Flirting with Misty (Danny,Rudy). Pikachu took a very early Liking to Misty in The Anime and that reflects on the Trainer's feelings. Imitation is the Ultimate form of Flattery in which they Share in Victory Poses. Ash/Misty = Love/Hate Type of Relationship Ash/May = Teacher/Student Type of Relationship Ash/Dawn = Brother/Sister Type of Relationship. Thats The Reason Why I Am A Huge Supporter of PokeShipping.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

it's PokeShipping for me. Ash and Misty are so cute together, i really wish she would come back in the anime. That would be so awesome. ^^
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 6th February 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Definitely PokeShipping, those two had the best chemistry!

Of course Pokeshipping for me. They obviously like each other, but the reason they didn't get together is because they're ten. When I was ten, the last thing I was thinking about was a boyfriend. When they hit puberty, then they'll realize it's okay to like each other.

MasumiShipping, at least as soon as they grew a little bit older.

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed

I may be the odd one out, but I love OrangeShipping! Tracey was one of my favourite characters in the original anime, and Misty is my favourite of the traveling companions. I think they just seem cute together, and I wish they showed Tracey and Misty together more. :/

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast