• OrangeShipping (Tracey x Misty)

26 27.66%
  • Other

14 14.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Misty ship?

MasumiShipping! Definitely!
    If you can convince me to pair her with Brock or Tracey, I might support it, though.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping (manga), FranticShipping, ViridianShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, and HyperShipping.
    My favorite non-legendary pokemon:

Pokeshipping for me, hands down. The bond between those two, to me, is stronger than any other ships involving the two. It's obvious Misty has feelings for Ash, and on Ash's side...I think he is way to dense to realise or say anything, and that's probably why even says it's a one-sided ship . But, in regards to other Ash ships (i.e. Advance, Pearl etc.) I think Ash is acting like more of a mentor to them than someone who has genuine feelings for each respective girl. The orange league season, the 2nd movie, their goodbye, the handkerchief, the lure, the cameos and many hints throughout the whole entire thing is more than enough for me

However, Egoshipping is interesting as well; it would've been good to see more episodes of the anime with those two in them Some fanfiction for this ship is good as well.

BUT I'm a POKESHIPPER all the way

Personally for some bizarre reason I really like egoshipping. But I also like Rudy/misty from that one episode. He really liked her but ash was too dense to notice....

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

MistyxN, not sure what the shipping name would be. It would be interesting to see Misty and N interact with each other.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I like Pokeshipping the best. I think Orangeshipping is good too but I think Pokeshipping is shown more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123