Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    again these people are seriously jelious of her and can't find a better thing to do with their lives. They're the annoying ones and how dare they tell her off about drinking! I'm 23 and I don't drink alchol at all! these have serious issues >>
    They're just jealous they can't be as successful as her, that's all! So they just bash.
    Last edited by Cherche; 4th January 2013 at 3:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    They're just jealous they can't be as successful as her, that's all! So they just bash.
    Thank you exactly...and I realize everyone has lovers and haters, I experienced that myself in elementry school. But like Tay, the people that love me outnumber my 1 hater ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Thank you exactly...and I realize everyone has lovers and haters, I experienced that myself in elementry school. But like Tay, the people that love me outnumber my 1 hater ^^

Like I always say, haters are my motivators!

Like I always say, haters are my motivators!
    WOW! I'm almost tempted to sig this quote, haha! ^^ I really like this cause it's true :P it works for Tay, lol ^^
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    You thought those other links were bad? Oh no, this is the worst. Considering the person writing this dosent even know what he's talking about (he sounds like a kid who just lost a game on his xbox) and all he's really trying to do is bash at tay. Its just poorly put together. (I'm talking bout the link below). But read it for yourself, and just say your opinion!

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/artic...r-swift-lyrics
    Well haters gonna hate. Although this one hater I would like to whack with a hockey stick.

The way ya deal with them is to ignore :P Oh and yell the chorus of Mean in their ear.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Well haters gonna hate. Although this one hater I would like to whack with a hockey stick.

The way ya deal with them is to ignore :P Oh and yell the chorus of Mean in their ear.
    haha, yeah I know how ya feel :P infact I have have a stick somewhere in the house you can barrow... j/k XD but seriously, yes I agreed, I'd love to sing mean to this guy's face :P

haha, yeah I know how ya feel :P infact I have have a stick somewhere in the house you can barrow... j/k XD but seriously, yes I agreed, I'd love to sing mean to this guy's face :P

Yeah, you should let me do that. I'm a wonderful singer!

Yeah, you should let me do that. I'm a wonderful singer!
    really? I'd love to hear ya ^^ make a video and show me and I'll show you my singing video ok? ^^

I have one, but it's from when I was 5 and 'twas horrible!

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/6557364 <--- Here's an example of someone defending Taylor Swift, just to perk up the mood after those Smosh articles.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I have one, but it's from when I was 5 and 'twas horrible!
    well like I said, make one of yourself, upload on Youtube and show us the link ^^ You do have an account and webcam don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/6557364 <--- Here's an example of someone defending Taylor Swift, just to perk up the mood after those Smosh articles.
    link's not fully working for me but I'll check it again later ^^

anyway guys, in the mean time I'll show you mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pjBIxeUiV0

I like it Liz! Like the comments said, I'd recommend not using a microphone since it messes up the sound sometimes, but you have a great voice!
    I'll put something here...eventually

Ohmygawd. You look so cute, not bad singing either!

guys look at this funny image i saw in facebook nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

I saw that pic, SO epic

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    I like it Liz! Like the comments said, I'd recommend not using a microphone since it messes up the sound sometimes, but you have a great voice!
    well I did it cause I wasn't sure if the camra would pick up on my voice and it was the second video I did. I'm planning on doing more videos in the future, I'll try one without the mic next time. Thank you so much though ^^

Ohmygawd. You look so cute, not bad singing either!
    Thank you as well ^^ It's so nice to be accepted exactly as I am ^^ if I met Tay, I'd beg her to do a duet ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

LOL! ok, even I admit this is pretty darn funny XD

Omg lyra that was hilarious! I don't like all thes gen vi avatars! Metaknights here to stop this plauge!
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

I just died. XD

Also Mrmuffin, Fennekin sucks. This is one of the only decent new avatars.

But anyway I went to the store and heard I knew you were trouble on the radio-intercom-thing. =)

Me wann join (: I LOVE Taylor Swift.

Username: xEryChan
    Date you Joined the club: January 9th, 2013
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her music and she has done some amazing things, she's an amazing role model (:

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Hiya~
    Username:xXTwilight
    Date you Joined the club:10/01/12
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?):I love her songs and how the lyrics reflecting her emotions and experiences and I can relate to, and she was the first singer that I actually liked whose songs and lyrics I liked, besides she also has a great character and personality!

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Me wann join (: I LOVE Taylor Swift.

Username: xEryChan
    Date you Joined the club: January 9th, 2013
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her music and she has done some amazing things, she's an amazing role model (:

Quote Originally Posted by xXTwilight View Post
    Hiya~
    Username:xXTwilight
    Date you Joined the club:10/01/12
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?):I love her songs and how the lyrics reflecting her emotions and experiences and I can relate to, and she was the first singer that I actually liked whose songs and lyrics I liked, besides she also has a great character and personality!
    2 more members, yay! accepted ^^ welcome and enjoy your time here ^^

Thanks so much!~
    Can't believe I just noticed that there was a club for Taylor Swift!
    ^o^'

yeah I only made it around christmas, lol, I can't believe I found 14 other people that like Tay as much as me on this site well, 14 others so far that is XP

Welcome to the club you two! Enjoy all this club has to offer! (Which is a lot)

Thanks guys!~
    Which song do you guys like the most??
    Random question
    ^-^'

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast