Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Talking about good time Taylor is recording new music :3
    Last edited by Popboi; 20th January 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Isn't it rumored that she's recording music, or is it actually happening?

From her twitter

I hope it's music for Cacthing fire ^^ now THAT would be awasome ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Why I like TSwift: Honestly, her songs are catchy. You don't need to be in the situation the songs puts you in to really understand the song. IN fact, I'm going to her concert on June 2013 in Winnipeg, MB

What's my fave TSwift song(s): Mine, You Belong with Me, Love Story, We are Never Ever Getting Back Together, 22, Red, Begin Again, Eyes Open, Safe and Sound, I Knew You Were Trouble

Best. Glee. Episode. Ever: S2 Blame It on the Alcohol
    "Girl, what you drinking? Gonna let sink in
    Here for the weekend
    Thinking we can
    See what we can be if we press fast forward
    Just one more round and you’re down I know it"

3DS FC: 3110-4067-7812
    PSN: thebestdamnthang

Huh. Not much going here?

Lookie, I made a header for the club:

When I mean header, I MEANT header. This can't be used for yer signature, nya~

This club, is using slack off. We need posts, like now. New subject: which pony from my little pony friendship is magic would tay be?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

sorry guys...I though alot the past 2 weeks fell at the gym, had the flu...anyway, on topic:

Um, I don't know how to answer it but sence we're on reboot here...did you guys here what happened on Twitter? A fan named Joanne took her own life because she supported Taylor and Harry while they dated... She got Cyber Bullied...that was terrible...
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu

Omg, did she?
    I never heard about that!
    When was the news from?

Finally some news, 22 is confirmed as the next single and will be released on April 1st

Spoiler:- Single cover::

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    sorry guys...I though alot the past 2 weeks fell at the gym, had the flu...anyway, on topic:

Um, I don't know how to answer it but sence we're on reboot here...did you guys here what happened on Twitter? A fan named Joanne took her own life because she supported Taylor and Harry while they dated... She got Cyber Bullied...that was terrible...
    Oh god that's terrible
    Last edited by Popboi; 6th February 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post

Yeah I heard about that but I doubt it's true. Like it seems really farfetched that she dropped to something like 45lb (around 20kg) and nobody noticed; the whole story seems a bit fishy :/

Quote Originally Posted by Popboi View Post
    Finally some news, 22 is confirmed as the next single and will be released on April 1st

Spoiler:- Single cover::
    Yes! Awesome news, definitely looking forward to the music video for 22!

And sorry for my inactivity in the club, but to make up for it, here are some of my Taylor-related graphics; you're all free to use them (credit would be nice though) and Liz you can add them to the OP if you want. They range from pretty bad to pretty good but meh.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zhanton; 6th February 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    Yeah I heard about that but I doubt it's true. Like it seems really farfetched that she dropped to something like 45lb (around 20kg) and nobody noticed; the whole story seems a bit fishy :/
    in all honestly, that is possible if nobody truely cares about the person (sad but true) and cyber bullying is a very real thing...

Yes! Awesome news, definitely looking forward to the music video for 22!
    cool, this would be, what, the 3rd music video then?
    And sorry for my inactivity in the club, but to make up for it, here are some of my Taylor-related graphics; you're all free to use them (credit would be nice though) and Liz you can add them to the OP if you want. They range from pretty bad to pretty good but meh.

Spoiler:
    nice, my fave is her with the guitar in imagies and the graphics are very nice, I'll post them up

@Twilight and Popboi: yeah it was only a few days ago on twitter when this happened, I just logged on to check and I saw the hashtag "#RIPSwifieJohanne" going around so I looked into it and it turned out she took her own life...sad...

Nice graphics, Zhant!

And whoa! I hope Tay knew about that news about that girl I feel sorry for her
        Spoiler:- Hff:

And cool Album cover :3 nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 7th February 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Nice graphics, Zhant!

And whoa! I hope Tay knew about that news about that girl I feel sorry for her
        Spoiler:- Hff:

And cool Album cover :3 nya~
    nice, I put up the graphic with the others

also, yeah...I'm sure she knows but I'm gonna send her a letter about it though fan mail

Why does nobody ever reply to my posts anymore
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Why does nobody ever reply to my posts anymore
    nobody knew how to respond
    (well, at least I didn't lol...)

Taylor and her new grammy for Safe & Sound
    Last edited by Popboi; 11th February 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Popboi View Post
    Taylor and her new grammy for Safe & Sound
    finally the song got the reconition it deserved and she has 7...she's gonna have 9 or 10 for Red next year, I'm sure of it!

and if that proformance of WANEGBT was any indecation of the tour, then I'm looking forward to it!

Wow... that's quite a dress Tay is wearing :O Hope she didn't slip coz the thing is very long :O nya~
    actually she made a few costume changes for her proformance, it was fun to wacth. ^^ http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cambio.co...k-together.jpg <---(what she wore while proforming here)

Also don't worry, she didn't slip ^^

Oh, my! That's one cute outfit :3 She reminds me off that Hat dude in Alice in Wonderland nya~
    I think that was the point lol, they compared it to alice in wonderland and O...did I mention? they said she called Harry Styles out by attempting a british accent, it was kinda humorious I thought XD

^ Really? O.o Gwen Stefani's HollaBack Girl is more into it.

Hey, guys. I made a small avatar of Tay :3 Ye guys are free to use it, just credit me :3 nya~

Taylor on the BRIT awards red carpet

^ Really? O.o Gwen Stefani's HollaBack Girl is more into it.

Hey, guys. I made a small avatar of Tay :3 Ye guys are free to use it, just credit me :3 nya~
    haha, that avatar is funny

and boy am I ever couning down the days to the concert with every award show and every day ^^

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast