Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

haha, yep, that's the story ^^ and I'm positive meeting her is the next step. I'm going to her concert in augest and have sooo much planned.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    haha, yep, that's the story ^^ and I'm positive meeting her is the next step. I'm going to her concert in augest and have sooo much planned.
    I'm still jealous of you, but happy for you at the same time! If only that was me. I'd be the happiest person on this planet!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    I'm still jealous of you, but happy for you at the same time! If only that was me. I'd be the happiest person on this planet!
    that's exactly how I felt that night...I felt like the happiest and luckest person on this planet ^^ O by the way, forgot to say I LOVE your signature, that is amazing, where did you get that? ^^
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

that's exactly how I felt that night...I felt like the happiest and luckest person on this planet ^^ O by the way, forgot to say I LOVE your signature, that is amazing, where did you get that? ^^
    Why can't something like that happen to me? Ah well, I just have to hope for the best in the future! Also, the banner from my signature I uploaded to my computer from Microsoft Paint I believe. (A friend gave it to me) Beautiful, is it not?

Why can't something like that happen to me? Ah well, I just have to hope for the best in the future! Also, the banner from my signature I uploaded to my computer from Microsoft Paint I believe. (A friend gave it to me) Beautiful, is it not?
    very beauliful I must say, I totally love it ^^ also, don't stop believing, something will happen eventually ^^ I was disapointed I couldn't meet her last augest on speak now tour but...it wasn't meant to be just yet

Username: MegaSerperior
    Date you Joined the club: Assuming I'm accepted within the next 2 hours and 45 minutes then 12/27/12.
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs are really easy to relate to. She's also an all-around fantastic person if you know what I mean.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Username: MegaSerperior
    Date you Joined the club: Assuming I'm accepted within the next 2 hours and 45 minutes then 12/27/12.
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs are really easy to relate to. She's also an all-around fantastic person if you know what I mean.
    welcome, welcome MegaSeperior ^^ I hope you have a great time...I can't believe how fast this place is growing. my goodness...I'm very humbled

welcome, welcome MegaSeperior ^^ I hope you have a great time...I can't believe how fast this place is growing. my goodness...I'm very humbled
    Thanks! You can call me Mega, Serp, MS, etc. to shorten it up. If I were to meet Taylor in real life, then I'd probably start fangirling for the first ten minutes. Once I'd manage to get a grasp on reality, I'd ask if we could do a duet together. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Thanks! You can call me Mega, Serp, MS, etc. to shorten it up. If I were to meet Taylor in real life, then I'd probably start fangirling for the first ten minutes. Once I'd manage to get a grasp on reality, I'd ask if we could do a duet together. ^_^
    haha, I don't blame you, I'd be in line with doing a duet with her also. ^^ O by the way guys...we're 1 member away from having 10 members in the club, so if we gain 1 more member, I'll post something very special up ^^

haha, I don't blame you, I'd be in line with doing a duet with her also. ^^ O by the way guys...we're 1 member away from having 10 members in the club, so if we gain 1 more member, I'll post something very special up ^^
    C'mon, C'mon, we need one more Swiftie, we can do this! I want to see that sonething special, the suspense is killing me!

Its the address for the fanmail po box! So you can send your fanmail there and stuff!(Great emotions ciel, keep it up!)
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Mr. Muffin speaks the truth swifties. I have a fan mail adress in my possession and if we get 1 more member, I WILL post it, that's a promise ^^ You can count on it!

We only need 1 more! 1 more Swiftie! Come on people, I want the damn address!

OH MY GOSH LET ME LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS D8 (In a friend sort of way of course. =P)
    Username:Princess Raspberyl
    Date you Joined the club: 12-27-2012
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her songs, I love her attitude/personality, can I just say I love most everything about her? I've liked her for about 2 years now, she's awesome ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    OH MY GOSH LET ME LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS D8 (In a friend sort of way of course. =P)
    Username:Princess Raspberyl
    Date you Joined the club: 12-27-2012
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her songs, I love her attitude/personality, can I just say I love most everything about her? I've liked her for about 2 years now, she's awesome ^_^
    accepted! 10th member! yes! ok swifties, just like I promised:

Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Entertainment
    242 West Main Street
    PMB 412
    Hendersonville, TN 37075

that's the fan mail adress ^^

Welcome princess raspberyl! You are our 10 member! You can have that written as your status in the club, its a special thing!
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

Congrats on being the 10th member, Princess! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

now that I put the adress out I encourge you guys to write Tay a happy New Years greeting at the mimnium...but your more then welcome to go all out though it may take 3 months to get a responce back, lol...
    I should know though beacuse I sent her these for her birthday this past month:
    tay braclets.jpg
    What you think swifties? think she'll love them? I made them myself ^^

now that I put the adress out I encourge you guys to write Tay a happy New Years greeting at the mimnium...but your more then welcome to go all out though it may take 3 months to get a responce back, lol...
    I should know though beacuse I sent her these for her birthday this past month:
    tay braclets.jpg
    What you think swifties? think she'll love them? I made them myself ^^
    Okay, first off I'd like to give you a big thanks for the address. Second off, OH MY GOD, how did you make those?

Wait, tay herself actually replies?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

@MrMuffin: I'm not entirly sure but I saw only where it appeared she autographed a letter so if I get anything febuary/march, I'll let you guys know ^^ in fact, you'll be the first to know ^^

@Dr. Ciel: O I bought the beads at my local craft store (a micheals...it's a major craft store in the states), the rest I left to my imagionation, lol, their on clear stretch string so their sure to fit. also I told her each is based off her last 3 albems: the clear is for fearless, the purple/pink one is for speak now and the red one...well, you can guess what that's for XD

@MrMuffin: I'm not entirly sure but I saw only where it appeared she autographed a letter so if I get anything febuary/march, I'll let you guys know ^^ in fact, you'll be the first to know ^^

@Dr. Ciel: O I bought the beads at my local craft store (a micheals...it's a major craft store in the states), the rest I left to my imagionation, lol, their on clear stretch string so their sure to fit. also I told her each is based off her last 3 albems: the clear is for fearless, the purple/pink one is for speak now and the red one...well, you can guess what that's for XD

Ooh, they look so pretty!, you have some fine crafting skills if you ask me.

Ooh, they look so pretty!, you have some fine crafting skills if you ask me.
    aw thank you so much ^^ I hope Tay will think so also ^^ I sent them also with a birthday card and a song I worked on for 2 years...I hope when she does contact me back, she mentions the song to

Good luck Liz! Those bracelets are amazing! I'm sure she'll like them!

ok, next topic: if you meet Tay in person, what would you say to her?
    I am rather shy in real life, so I would probably be speechless. But I can imagine, I would be saying to myself "Speak Now, you idiot" xD
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast