Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    I am rather shy in real life, so I would probably be speechless. But I can imagine, I would be saying to myself "Speak Now, you idiot" xD
    haha XD yeah I know what you mean, lol...I can be shy to sometimes

ok, next topic: we're all pokemon fans here to so it's legit to ask...if Pokemon we're real, what kind would Taylor have?
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

we're all pokemon fans here to so it's legit to ask...if Pokemon we're real, what kind would Taylor have?

I'd probably think she's get something electric type... Like you know, "Sparks Fly" or something water type coz most of her songs got "Kiss me in the rain", "Meet me in the pouring rain"... Ye know XD

Orrrr Meowth since she has a cat :3 nya~

Personally I think she'd have the Eeveeutions because they are as diverse as she is. If she had a cat pokemon though, she'd probally have Glawmeow, Skitty or even a Purrlion. Meowth maybe but I can see her with an Eevee most of all.
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    Personally I think she'd have the Eeveeutions because they are as diverse as she is. If she had a cat pokemon though, she'd probally have Glawmeow, Skitty or even a Purrlion. Meowth maybe but I can see her with an Eevee most of all.
    I could see her with a Glaceon, considering how cool she is! (bad pun, I know)

Taylor would be one sexy pokemon trainer. I think Taylor would be a plant type trainer, Selena would be psychic, Demi would be electric type, and Miley... Miley would be on team rocket
    I like your thinking with Selena and psychic type, Miley is definitely a bad girl, Taylor is sweet with sting, perfect for plant type, and demi electric, i see what you did there! Sigh, if only they made an live action movie with them in it xx
    i found this in google... Seems very funny and also i also found someone else saying Tay would make a perfect missingno. Unsure why nya~

wow...who came up with this anyway? lol... though I agree Tay would make some Pokemon Trainer. I seriously think she would be a gym leader personally because she's got so much talent.

I think Taylor would be a Water or Grass type trainer. Water because of songs like Teardrops on my Guitar and kissing in the rain. And Grass because plants are highly adaptable.
    I'll put something here...eventually

She would have to have a fire type for her latest CD, "burning red"...what better then a flareon? and you see? Eevee can fit it all for Taylor: Vaporeon for water (shiny pink ), leafeon for grass, flareon for fire, glaceon because she's cool (again, shiny beacuse she's special), Espeon because she's that lovly, umbreon beacause she's myerstious at times (via safe and sound), Jolteon beacuse she's an "electricfing" proformer and finally eevee because she's sweet, kind and diverse.

She would have to have a fire type for her latest CD, "burning red"...what better then a flareon? and you see? Eevee can fit it all for Taylor: Vaporeon for water (shiny pink ), leafeon for grass, flareon for fire, glaceon because she's cool (again, shiny beacuse she's special), Espeon because she's that lovly, umbreon beacause she's myerstious at times (via safe and sound), Jolteon beacuse she's an "electricfing" proformer and finally eevee because she's sweet, kind and diverse.
    Yeah, she'd be one hell of a Pokemon Trainer. I think her and Roxie can do it up real big!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    Yeah, she'd be one hell of a Pokemon Trainer. I think her and Roxie can do it up real big!
    ha! Tay and Roxie claberation, rocking out to "22" and "I knew you we're trouble"...that would be fun to wacth! ^^ And I mean ALOT of fun to wacth.

It would be the concert of the year imo. The 2 best stars in music ever on the same stage? Yes please!

Username: FrostStorm
    Date you Joined the club: 12/29/12
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): She was the first singer I knew. Even before Owl City. I got addicted to Mean, and now there's...Eyes Open. I love her songs.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): She was the first singer I knew. Even before Owl City. I got addicted to Mean, and now there's...Eyes Open. I love her songs.
    accepted ^^ welcome Frost ^^ please enjoy the club ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Welcome to the club Frosty! Glad to have you here. Enjoy all this club has to offer!

great...now we had a blasted spam bot O well, not gonna dampen my spirit...by the way, did you guys hear? Tay is gonna proform in Time Square before the ball drops!!! How cool is that? ^^

great...now we had a blasted spam bot O well, not gonna dampen my spirit...by the way, did you guys hear? Tay is gonna proform in Time Square before the ball drops!!! How cool is that? ^^

Yes, I have heard, and I'm going to be there even! It's going to be totally awesome. ^____________________________________________^

Yes, I have heard, and I'm going to be there even! It's going to be totally awesome. ^____________________________________________^
    (jaw drop) what?! your gonna BE their and see her proform?! whoa, you better take pics to post in the club ^^ in fact, make a sign that says "2013 isn't the year of the snake, it's the year of the SWIFTIES! <3" ^^

(jaw drop) what?! your gonna BE their and see her proform?! whoa, you better take pics to post in the club ^^ in fact, make a sign that says "2013 isn't the year of the snake, it's the year of the SWIFTIES! <3" ^^
    Yeah, I live not too far from Times Square, (I'm in Brooklyn actually)! Okay, will do, will do!
    Last edited by Cherche; 30th December 2012 at 3:55 PM.

Yeah, I live not too far from Times Square, (I'm in Brooklyn actually)! Okay, will do, will do!
    lucky girl, hehe ^^ ok then, I hope you'll have fun ^^ in fact I might try to make another banner that says "2013 is the year of Taylor Swift" ^^

lucky girl, hehe ^^ ok then, I hope you'll have fun ^^ in fact I might try to make another banner that says "2013 is the year of Taylor Swift" ^^
    Yeah, I make some great banners so maybe I'll work on one. Yeah, I'll definitely have fun.

OMG, PLEASE LET ME IN~!!!

Username: Jesspikapal
    Date Joined: 29/12/12
    Why you love Taylor Swift: Her songs are so rich with emotion. I can link to her lyrics, and she uses brilliant imagery in pretty much every single one of her songs. I've followed her since she first came about. She's fantastic! ^//^
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I have to join!!! 8D

Username: Winter Storm
    Date you Joined the club: 12/30/12
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I basically fell in love with her music, the minute I heard it. The melody, the lyrics, and the message of some of the songs are just so amazing. Every song she writes basically comes from her heart, and I really respect that about her.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesspikapal View Post
    OMG, PLEASE LET ME IN~!!!

Username: Jesspikapal
    Date Joined: 29/12/12
    Why you love Taylor Swift: Her songs are so rich with emotion. I can link to her lyrics, and she uses brilliant imagery in pretty much every single one of her songs. I've followed her since she first came about. She's fantastic! ^//^
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    I have to join!!! 8D

Username: Winter Storm
    Date you Joined the club: 12/30/12
    Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I basically fell in love with her music, the minute I heard it. The melody, the lyrics, and the message of some of the songs are just so amazing. Every song she writes basically comes from her heart, and I really respect that about her.
    accepted for both, welcome...whoa, hey! that's 13 members! yeees!!! ^^

accepted for both, welcome...whoa, hey! that's 13 members! yeees!!! ^^
    Ah, thank you~!
    Yep, and next year is 2013! Maybe it will be Tay's luckiest year! ^_^ I hope the best for her.

I guess I can answer the topic of what's my favorite song. It actually changes all the time, to be honest. I can never have one favorite. Right now, Starlight is my favorite because I find it to be really catchy and I really like how everything is composed. My favorite song will probably change next year though. ^_^

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast